Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
32892131_2105141696387401_4505879327291736064_o.jpg

Remi Kanazi backs Ilhan Omar, calling for 'open and honest discourse'

"We have to cut our direct lines of complicity with the occupation and apartheid".

Now You know why the PLO offices in Washington were closed. :SMILEW~130:

This house was never inhabited.
It's in the same neighborhood from where they shoot all of their rockets, which they keep in ruins for propaganda purposes. These people could arrive at the set in one of those sports cars and go back to their luxury house like the 90% of the houses in Gaza, once the set is finished.

Most of Gaza is above average world middle class.

Over 20.000 thousand luxury cars in Gaza today
6000 cars are in Ashdod ready to be delivered to Gaza – Until now the cars came to Gaza trough Egypt, using the tunnels. Most of the cars that arrive to Gaza are BMW VOLVO and MERCEDES BENZ all new , zero km. Because of the smuggling, those cars were sold at around $140.000 . Now, that they will arrive trough Israel, the price is going to go down by 70% There is no request for cheap cars in Gaza….. The process of import is still not finally resolved because of a lack of agreement between Hamas and the Palestinian Authorities, related to the Hamas demand of high part of the financial revenues from the new cars waiting to be imported. There are more than 20.000 thousand luxury cars in Gaza today.
(AlJazeera 29/7/2010)

5b341-screenshot2010-10-06at1-48-01am.png

So is in Israel, if someone drives a luxury sports car, in 8 out of 10 times is Arab.
There's a reason why they're called "cream Arabs" in other countries, and why they're a community happier than vast majority of citizens of Arab governed states.

Last edited:
I thought BDS was illegal in France.

16426026_1418649548179192_976153532760522085_n.jpg

france1.jpg

Wow, and I thought rape was illegal in France...
Guess not if a bunch of Jihadis say otherwise.

How many cases of rape in the US?

The invasion of Muslim Scum in France is so bad that there are areas where Non Muslims can’t even go; it’s worth their lives

Well, I don't know about France,
but when I arrived in Germany with a big suitcase and my middle eastern looks,
I had police patrol literally running away several times when I approached to ask for directions at night.
There were no sirens, as in emergency call, they just ran away pedal to the metal.

The immigrant neighborhood neither had police presence, but You can get in if You don't stand out too much and have local friends. My friend was an immigrant from an African country who lived in Britain for several decades - he was one of those guys who make "peace" between the different migrant groups in the neighborhood.

Didn't beleive him first, but I did see how people from all of those different communities constantly approach him with most respect . Then once we happened to confront some drunk Jordanians and Algerians who all claimed to have relatives in Gaza (this was during a war),though he assured me to be calm, I was sure the bottles would be broken for a fight as they kept saying "Yahood yahood" and getting nervous - but they never dared cross a line that he pointed at on the street.

The guy lived in the heart of that neighborhood, and was a staunch Israel supporter.
Told me "Never forget You're Israel!" :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back