Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that terms like "people of the place" have no objective meaning. It can mean whatever you want it to mean. And what you want it to mean is different when speaking of the Jewish people vs. speaking of the Arab peoples.
The Palestinians were the legal citizens by international and domestic law. The people of the place.

I can’t help but be impressed by someone who issues their legal opinions based upon PressTV YouTube videos.

27657992_2015835715097903_4222272464227496721_n.jpg

Could contrast that with the dollar value the US has contributed the UNRWA welfare fraud?
Let the refugees go back home.

Problem solved.

Could contrast that with the dollar value the US has contributed the UNRWA welfare fraud?

Problem solved.

Another of your silly cut and paste slogans.

Two and three generations of Arabs-Moslems born and raised outside of your invented “country of Pally’land” are not refugees.

Problem is solved.
But Jews can "go back" after 2000 years? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Problem solved.

Two and three generations of Arabs-Moslems born and raised outside of your invented “country of Pally’land” are not refugees.

Problem is solved.
But Jews can "go back" after 2000 years? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They never left. Many were driven out as a reusult of Islamist ideology and the Islamist settler colonial project but the Jewish people had a presence long before the invention of Islamism.

Turkish and Arabian invaders / colonists are somehow “native”?

Problem solved.

Problem is solved.

They never left. Many were driven out as a reusult of Islamist ideology and the Islamist settler colonial project but the Jewish people had a presence long before the invention of Islamism.

The Palestinians never left either. They are still there.

Problem solved.

Problem is solved.

The Palestinians never left either. They are still there.

Turkish and Arabian settler colonists have magically become Pal’istanians? Actually, no. Turkish and Arabian settler colonists were invaders who settled / colonized the geographic area sometimes called palestine.

You should take the time to learn terms and definitions from somewhere other than PressTV YouTube videos.

Months after shattering his skull, IDF arrests teen in pre-dawn raid

%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%97%D7%9E%D7%93-%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%9E%D7%99.jpg

Israeli soldiers arrested 10 young Palestinians in a pre-dawn raid on the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh early Monday, including Mohammed Tamimi, the cousin of Ahed Tamimi whom soldiers shot in the head with a rubber bullet several months ago, shattering his skull.

Mohammed is currently awaiting surgery to reconstruct the part of his skull that was removed. The Israeli army released him Monday afternoon, according to Gaby Lasky, Ahed and Nariman’s attorney.

Months after shattering his skull, IDF arrests teen in pre-dawn raid | +972 Magazine

Israeli soldiers arrested 10 young Palestinians in a pre-dawn raid on the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh early Monday, including Mohammed Tamimi, the cousin of Ahed Tamimi whom soldiers shot in the head with a rubber bullet several months ago, shattering his skull.

Mohammed is currently awaiting surgery to reconstruct the part of his skull that was removed. The Israeli army released him Monday afternoon, according to Gaby Lasky, Ahed and Nariman’s attorney.

Months after shattering his skull, IDF arrests teen in pre-dawn raid | +972 Magazine

Are you hoping to sign him up for the generous arab-Islamist “Martyr” program?

I've seen this story being pushed so much.

They produce videos of every confrontation and riot,
but no proof of his incident?

Really, nothing to do with being into this "industry"?

Erdogan: "she has the flag in her pocket, inshallah she will be covered with the flag when becomes a martyr, she is ready for anything, isn't she?"

word-image-1513855498086.png

Last edited:
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

There is a great difference between the IDF interdiction of insurgents, infiltrators and other unlawful combatants masquerading as protected persons → and that of the Border Police taking measures to prevent and suppress, in their territories through all lawful means, the preparation of any acts of terrorism. It is also entirely endorsed by International Law [S/RES/1373 (2001)] for the police action necessary to deny safe haven to those who finance, plan, support, or commit terrorist acts, or provide safe havens.

Reference the facebook...
(COMMENT)

This is propaganda footage. I watched the video twice. I did not see any IDF. I saw Police making Police Raids. Often tactical apprehensions (around the world) are done at night → improving the chances of success in the any person who participates in the financing, planning, preparation or perpetration of terrorist acts or inciting and supporting terrorist acts.

This is hardly different from what action any of the 22 Members of the Arab League would take against suspects that design or or provoke --- encourage or threaten breaches of the peace, or committed with the aim of:

• seriously intimidating a population, or

• unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act, or

• seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization,​

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

There is a great difference between the IDF interdiction of insurgents, infiltrators and other unlawful combatants masquerading as protected persons → and that of the Border Police taking measures to prevent and suppress, in their territories through all lawful means, the preparation of any acts of terrorism. It is also entirely endorsed by International Law [S/RES/1373 (2001)] for the police action necessary to deny safe haven to those who finance, plan, support, or commit terrorist acts, or provide safe havens.

(COMMENT)

This is propaganda footage. I watched the video twice. I did not see any IDF. I saw Police making Police Raids. Often tactical apprehensions (around the world) are done at night → improving the chances of success in the any person who participates in the financing, planning, preparation or perpetration of terrorist acts or inciting and supporting terrorist acts.

This is hardly different from what action any of the 22 Members of the Arab League would take against suspects that design or or provoke --- encourage or threaten breaches of the peace, or committed with the aim of:

• unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act, or

• seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization,​

Most Respectfully,
R
This is propaganda footage. I watched the video twice. I did not see any IDF. I saw Police making Police Raids.
Same pile of shit - different swarm of flies. A distinction without a difference.
It is also entirely endorsed by International Law [S/RES/1373 (2001)] for the police action necessary to deny safe haven to those who finance, plan, support, or commit terrorist acts, or provide safe havens.
WTF are you talking about? Do you actually believe the crap you write?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
This is propaganda footage. I watched the video twice. I did not see any IDF. I saw Police making Police Raids.
Same pile of shit - different swarm of flies. A distinction without a difference.
It is also entirely endorsed by International Law [S/RES/1373 (2001)] for the police action necessary to deny safe haven to those who finance, plan, support, or commit terrorist acts, or provide safe havens.
WTF are you talking about? Do you actually believe the crap you write?

I always get a chuckle from the saliva-slinging tirades you litter threads with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back