🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian animals shooting at school buses

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Bravery of Palestinian animals shooting at school buses

2008:
The Mercaz HaRav massacre, also called the Mercaz HaRav shooting, was an attack that occurred on 6 March 2008, in which a lone Palestinian gunman shot multiple students at the Mercaz HaRav yeshiva, a religious school in Jerusalem, Israel, after which the gunman himself was shot dead. Eight students and the perpetrator were killed. Eleven more were wounded, five of them placed in serious to critical condition. The massacre was praised by Hamas and, according to a subsequent poll, was supported by 84 percent of the Palestinian population.
Two terrorists entered the Mekor Hayim High School Yeshiva in Kfar Etzion, south of Jerusalem, and stabbed two students. The terrorists were killed by two of the counselors in the room. The Izaddin al-Kassam's Martyrs Brigades, the Hamas military wing, claimed responsibility for the attack.

2011:
The Hamas school bus attack was a 7 April 2011 incident in which Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired a Kornet laser-guided anti-tank missile over the border at an Israeli school bus. Hamas militants claimed responsibility. The missile hit the bus after all but one of the children had been dropped off at the kibbutz where they lived, and the bus had traveled just 50 metres beyond its that last stop there.[6] The only remaining passenger, a 16-year-old boy named Daniel Viflic, was critically injured with shrapnel wounds to the head and died from his injuries on 17 April.

And I am not even counting other attacks deliberately aimed at children (such as the Bat Mitzvah suicide bomb, the Misgav Am hostage crisis, or the attack on an ice cream shop in Petah Tikva) nor the many rockets that "happened" to hit schools (a 4 year old was killed in a 2004 Qassam attack that hit near a nursery.) Nor the attacks on colleges and yeshivas that hosted students over 18 like the 2002 Hebrew University massacre or the 1929 Hebron riots, both of which included many American student victims.

Attacking children is a despicable act. I hope there really is a judgement in the end, for ALL who are guilty of such atrocities.
The savages don't care what they are killing, as long as they are killing.

It is not right to call these people 'animals': animals are honest.

HAMAS in seeking deliberately to murder children have defaced the Image in which they were also made.......what could bring them back to sanity and decency, I wish I knew!

They were killed when studying Torah, and they were young and kind, and beautiful

True picture of innocence being taken away on month of Adar, which is the month of Joy in Judaism. And yes, they were the definition of joy
s3560.gif

We will always remember them

eight.jpg

the board slut who thinks some guy called "jesus" talks
to her in arabic----licks that shit off the asses of the murderers

They were killed when studying Torah, and they were young and kind, and beautiful

True picture of innocence being taken away on month of Adar, which is the month of Joy in Judaism. And yes, they were the definition of joy
s3560.gif

We will always remember them

eight.jpg

the board slut who thinks some guy called "jesus" talks
to her in arabic----licks that shit off the asses of the murderers

:confused:

It is not right to call these people 'animals': animals are honest.

HAMAS in seeking deliberately to murder children have defaced the Image in which they were also made.......what could bring them back to sanity and decency, I wish I knew!
My apologies to the animal kingdom for comparing them to these Hamas savages.

It's called Palestinan mentality.

A Hamas rocket just murdered a Palestinian baby in Gaza. How many more innocent Palestinians will Hamas kill while firing rocket missiles into Israel?

Daily Kos: UN says Palestinian rocket killed Gaza baby

Daily Kos: UN says Palestinian rocket killed Gaza baby
They have made it clear that they don't care if a thousand of their own die, as long as they kill one Jew. Bonus points if it's a kid, that how sick they are.

Forum List

Back