🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Palestinian" Arabs stab old women and John Kerry urges calm on Both sides ..Wtf?

The year that Kerry ran for president------I DID NOT VOTE ----------I am so much a congenital
democrat--------that I thought my right arm would fall off if I reached for the lever on the right

Everybody knows this is what they do. They always create a moral equivalency...and it's always sickening when they do.

Everybody knows this is what they do. They always create a moral equivalency...and it's always sickening when they do.

This idiot Kerry gives cause to nutjobs running up to and stabbing old women. He plans on gong to Israel and discussing with Netanyahu how to keep these old women from inciting these incidents:uhh: In my mind this violence is a lead up to something, and it will be used by Obama..."Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Rage is not rational.

while you know lots more than do I about this "culture"-----my impression thru contact with
muslims here in the US over the past 50 years is that an exhibition of rage is highly prized
in Islamic circles. -----INDIGNATION in the face of "INSULT" against---allah, islam, anything
muslim is a display of THE ISLAMIC SPIRIT and great piety and "LOVE" for muhummad and
allah------------very HONORABLE to put a knife into a 70 year old jewess (sheeeeesh----I am counting
the few years I have left)

Isreali soldiers kill rock-throwing kids on a daily basis. Both sides do need to calm down

Isreali soldiers kill rock-throwing kids on a daily basis. Both sides do need to calm down

I agree with you that rock throwing should be made legal after I explain to you how easily a rock thrown
to your head------right there on the side ------either left or right------can put you in the dung heap in which
you belong ----------it is simply matter a of a simple anatomy lesson. Infants have died as a result of the
rock throwing that affords you orgiastic thrills. ----(hint google middle meningeal artery------may the impact
be upon whoever is important to you) My solution to the problem of arab rock throwing is ----trained Israeli
rock throwers -----after anatomy lessons

J.E.D lied I was not familiar with this islamo Nazi lump of shit-----however now I am. Of course he
can CITE some information he has which indicates that Israeli soldiers have shot 30
Palestinian kids to death for throwing rocks. In any case------we have learned that J.E.D
is what he is

Rage is not rational.

while you know lots more than do I about this "culture"-----my impression thru contact with
muslims here in the US over the past 50 years is that an exhibition of rage is highly prized
in Islamic circles. -----INDIGNATION in the face of "INSULT" against---allah, islam, anything
muslim is a display of THE ISLAMIC SPIRIT and great piety and "LOVE" for muhummad and
allah------------very HONORABLE to put a knife into a 70 year old jewess (sheeeeesh----I am counting

It is a show of strength, a bit of the viking beeserker in battle. Think of it like a gorilla thumping it's chest. It rather depends on the direction of the rage and purpose, in battle, in the name of islam. Rather the opposite of the peace and coexistence that Islam is supposed to bring. Aren't most people a contradistinction at times?

For our own purposes, there are circumstances when we would put a knife in someone if we felt we had to, there was no other choice, or even on orders from a superior or god. Sadly they have a logic that this is justified and their duty. That it serves a greater good. That they will be rewarded. The "enemy" needs to be wipe from the earth to cleans it.

We think this reasoning ridiculous but to them it is paramount to salvation.

Like the marines god corps country, for them is allah sect/faction country/tribe.

Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do & die, Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred................

I agree with you that rock throwing should be made legal after I explain to you how easily a rock thrown
to your head------right there on the side ------either left or right------can put you in the dung heap in which
you belong ----------it is simply matter a of a simple anatomy lesson. Infants have died as a result of the
rock throwing that affords you orgiastic thrills. ----(hint google middle meningeal artery------may the impact
be upon whoever is important to you) My solution to the problem of arab rock throwing is ----trained Israeli
So, a soldier with body armor, protective head gear, and a fully automatic weapon using deadly force against a KID with a rock, seems reasonable to you. Psychopaths have a funny way of thinking.

Rage is not rational.

It is a show of strength, a bit of the viking beeserker in battle. Think of it like a gorilla thumping it's chest. It rather depends on the direction of the rage and purpose, in battle, in the name of islam. Rather the opposite of the peace and coexistence that Islam is supposed to bring. Aren't most people a contradistinction at times?

For our own purposes, there are circumstances when we would put a knife in someone if we felt we had to, there was no other choice, or even on orders from a superior or god. Sadly they have a logic that this is justified and their duty. That it serves a greater good. That they will be rewarded. The "enemy" needs to be wipe from the earth to cleans it.

We think this reasoning ridiculous but to them it is paramount to salvation.

Like the marines god corps country, for them is allah sect/faction country/tribe.

Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do & die, Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred................

aris is ever the diplomat-----""" the peace and coexistence that Islam is supposed to bring """ consists of
conquest and brutal rule by muslims and the utter exploitation and subjugation and enslavement of
those who reject that depraved "religion" Read the koran and also learn the real details of
SHARIAH LAW-------adolf loved it------he actually lifted the details of shariah when he compiled
the "Nuremburg code"----useful in legalizing genocide

J.E.D lied I was not familiar with this islamo Nazi lump of shit-----however now I am. Of course he
can CITE some information he has which indicates that Israeli soldiers have shot 30
Palestinian kids to death for throwing rocks. In any case------we have learned that J.E.D
is what he is
So, you wish death upon my loved ones, and I'm the piece of shit. Go fuck your rotten twat with a dreidel, you psychotic bitch.

So, a soldier with body armor, protective head gear, and a fully automatic weapon using deadly force against a KID with a rock, seems reasonable to you. Psychopaths have a funny way of thinking.

you do not know the definition of the word Psychopath----so do not use it. Israeli soldiers do not walk around
with body armour---------they are actually less armed than are our own cops when dealing with riots. I agree with you that a well aimed rock at the head of one of your kids------striking the middle meningeal artery should
be LEGAL--------or if some kid tosses a large rock onto your car resulting in a deadly crash----he should be awarded a medal -------and for sticking a knife into a 70 year old auntie yours------your "god" should bless
him with eternal life. Arab "kids" (generally fully grow adolescents ----16 -18) do not get arrested or
"shot at" for tossing pebbles into a pond. Islamo Nazi pigs who like to excite their sluts by murdering
infants -------are not a rarity in the world

is what he is
So, you wish death upon my loved ones, and I'm the piece of shit. Go fuck your rotten twat with a dreidel, you psychotic bitch.

is "rotten twat" the first phrase you lisped forth as a one year old congenital islamo Nazi dog?

is what he is

I am still waiting for that citation indicating that the Israeli police shot several hundred palestinian children
who were tossing pebbles around--------are you too busy shoving your plastic jesus up the KHUNT of your girl-friend?

Forum List

Back