Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Israel is fighting for its country's survival against people out to annihilate its citizens, I do not take kindly to people trivializing the deaths of its citizens whilst they are driving in cars, not expecting rocks to be thrown at them whilst driving at speed. A totally unexpected situation.

I don't take kindly to injustice or the brutal treatment of children by those in authority.

"...I don't take kindly to injustice or the brutal treatment of children by those in authority."
As a stand-alone statement...

Every so often, a glimpse of common ground...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
Considering Israel is fighting for its country's survival against people out to annihilate its citizens, I do not take kindly to people trivializing the deaths of its citizens whilst they are driving in cars, not expecting rocks to be thrown at them whilst driving at speed. A totally unexpected situation.

I don't take kindly to injustice or the brutal treatment of children by those in authority.

Those illegal settler war criminal parents should stop placing their childrens lives in danger as they are. They are not fit to be parents. THOSE poor children!

Last edited by a moderator:

Those illegal settler war criminal parents should stop placing their childrens lives in danger as they are. They are not fit to be parents. THOSE poor children!

Quote Tags fixed - theDoc

First of all the settlers are not illegal. I have proved that to you time and time again but you just choose to ignore the facts.

Secondly the settlers as you call them were simply driving along the road when murdered by your arab friends. So if you really care about children you should get your facts and priorities straight.

The argument seems to be; it's okay to brutalise Palestinian kids because six Israel kids have also been hurt.
Not much of an argument.

The thread is about Israeli government/IDF crimes and opinions about those crimes; not justification because six Israeli kids have been hurt over a span of 13 years.

Yes, children being hurt is always bad news but the fact a few have been hurt on one side is hardly excuse for hurting kids on the other.

That shows what sort of nasty people are posting on here.

The argument seems to be; it's okay to brutalise Palestinian kids because six Israel kids have also been hurt.
Not much of an argument.

The thread is about Israeli government/IDF crimes and opinions about those crimes; not justification because six Israeli kids have been hurt over a span of 13 years.

Yes, children being hurt is always bad news but the fact a few have been hurt on one side is hardly excuse for hurting kids on the other.

That shows what sort of nasty people are posting on here.

You lied again. No one is making the claim that you say.

IF there is anyone nasty here, it's Sherri. But I think calling her 'nasty' is being nice to her. She's worse than that .

One helluva lot better parents than those bottom-feeder scum-sucking Palestinian parents who allow their children to become suicide bombers, my little pro-Palestinian propaganda shill and fifth-columnist.

Oh, and, based upon your response earlier today ( http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/299255-palestinian-children-tortured-used-as-shields-by-israel-u-n-35.html#post7464146 )...

I should probably add 'America-Hater' as well.

Last edited:
Israeli children throw rocks also. When they're arrested, they are treated very differently from Palestinian children.
Israeli (Jewish) children throw rocks at the IDF and their police? Maybe. Once in a blue-moon, on alternating Tuesdays, when our mothers are wearing green dresses or something. Rare, at best. And you are neglecting the 'wraparound' effect (their environment, their motivation, their brainwashing-indoctrination, the scale of the rock-throwing, and their potential for knowledge of terrorist activities). All of that spells 'different treatment' within the domain of common sense.
Speaking of rocks...........
Popular actress stoned in Samaria - Israel Today | Israel News

Isn't it great though how posters can continually blabber on about Palestinian children being tortured but they are not on other forums condemning the horrendous torture of children and others in Muslim prisons? I guess when the Jews are not involved, it is very easy for them to close their eyes to what is happening to people, including children, elsewhere. I wonder if Frau Sherri can inform us what the UN has to say about this.
Ahmadinejad's Imam: Rape is OK - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

Paragraph 29 of UN Report entitled Civil rights and freedom Birth registration/Nationality. The Committee, noting that the Population Registry Law establishes a duty to register births, addresses shortcomings here. The Committee states there are thousands of unregistered Palestinian children who are being denied access to health services and education and other social benefits and thousands of children are being prevented from living with their parents. This has resulted from Israels ban on the granting of Israeli citizenship to children born of an Israeli parent and a parent from the OPT, the ceasing by Israel of acting upon residency applications for Palestinian children since 2000, as well as the arbitrary revocation of residency and identity of those living in East Jerusalem. In addition, the Committee notes that children of migrants born in Israel often do not even receive an official birth certificate but just a hand written notification without the fathers name even set forth on it. If migrant families cannot afford to have their children born in hospitals, they dont even get a hand written notification documenting the childs birth. In addition, it has been reported migrant workers have been required to pay exhorbitant costs for DNA tests to get the fathers name added to the hand written notifications of birth. The Committee urges Israel to repeal all laws that result in denying the right of Palestinian children to be registered immediately after birth in violation of the Convention. The Committee urges Israel to transfer the population registry for Palestinians to the Palestinian Authority. The Committtee urges Israel to issue free birth certificates to migrant parents, that sets forth names of both parents, as is done for Israeli parents. The Committee states the State should not make parents sign voluntary return declarations as a condition to being issued a birth certificate. Racial Discrimination Convention - Consideration of Israel's 14th to 16th periodic reports/Occupied Palestinian Territory, Jerusalem, Golan heights - CERD concluding observations (Adv. unedited version - excerpts) (9 March 2012)

Last edited:
Paragraph 35 of UN Reporf, pg 9- Entitled Violence against children Torture and other cruel or degrading treatment or punishment. The Committee expresses deep concern about the reported practice of torture and ill treatment of Palestinian children arrested and prosecuted and detained by the military and police. Despite repeated concerns expressed by treaty bodies and special procedures mandate holders and UN organizations, the practice continues. The Committee is concerned about the practice of Israel of routinely arresting children in the middle of the night by soldiers entering houses and shouting and hand tying and blind folding children who are taken away to unknown destinations without even being allowed to say goodbye to their parents. The Committee expresses deep concern over children systematically being subjected to physical and verbal violence and humiliation and painful restraints and hooding of the head and face in a sack, and children being threatened with death and physical violence and sexual assault against themselves or members of their family and restricted access to toilet and food and water. These practices are perpetrated from the time of arrest, during transfer and interrogation, to obtain a confession and also on an arbitrary basis subsequently as well as during pre trial detention. The UN Committee is also deeply concerned about hildren held in solitary confinement, sometimes for months. The Committee points out these practices violate not only article 37 of the Convention but also violate constitute a grave breach of Article 32 of the Fourth Geneva Convention. (Grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes) The Committee urges Israel to remove all children from solitary confinement, investigate all alleged cases of torture, ensure there are adequate complaint mechanisms in place, ensure there are investigations of torture allegations, ensure physical and psychological recovery to victims of abuse. Racial Discrimination Convention - Consideration of Israel's 14th to 16th periodic reports/Occupied Palestinian Territory, Jerusalem, Golan heights - CERD concluding observations (Adv. unedited version - excerpts) (9 March 2012)

We see the UN discuss deliberate Israeli crimes against the child when they addrees the torture and abuse against the Palestinian child.. Torture and abuse is ongoing and Israel continues despite repeated calls by the intl community to stop these war crimes.

I was just reading an article written about a doctors experiences and observations about Gaza, he worked in Gaza providing medical aid to the people there doing Cast Lead. He speaks about the children, like a little girl evacuated out of Gaza in January 2009, named Samar 'Abd Rabbo. She was the little girl who the IDF shot in the back, as her two sisters were killed on the spot. She was sent to Brussels for rehabilitation, and is paralyzed from the nipples down. He says other children are staying behind in Gaza, needing rehabilitation. He points out Gaza has a population now of 1.6 million people and 60%, approximately, are 18 and below. In 2012, he speaks of the lack of psychosocial and psychological rehabilitation mas perhaps being one of "the most devastating effects of the very deliberate, very cynical, very in detail, planned siege of Gaza." *Dr. Mads Gilbert has described his experience in Gaza during Cast Lead as "the “most horrific experience” of his life, a grim honor previously held by Israel's 1982 invasion of Lebanon, which Gilbert also witnessed." Gilbert spent over two weeks as one of the only foreign doctors in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead, and worked at Shifa Hospital in Gaza City. He told the grandfather ofJumana Samouni he was going to the US when he was in Gaza And asked what do you want me to say to them there and he was told, “tell them your tax money is killing us.” Mads Gilbert, eyewitness to 'Cast Lead', says Gaza remains besieged and 'shattered'

Israel deliberately tortures and abuses Palestinian children. Day in and day out, these war crimes continue. The reporting period of the UN Report being discussed is ten years. This deliberate torture and abuse of the child has been ongoing and continuous for year after year in Israels Occupation of Palestine and has been pointed out over and over and over in reports, pointed out by numerous NGOs and human rights groups and UN organizations. No matter how many reports that keep being written, Israel will not stop these deliberate war crimes against the child.

Israel deliberately tortures and abuses Palestinian children. Day in and day out, these war crimes continue. The reporting period of the UN Report being discussed is ten years. This deliberate torture and abuse of the child has been ongoing and continuous for year after year in Israels Occupation of Palestine and has been pointed out over and over and over in reports, pointed out by numerous NGOs and human rights groups and UN organizations. No matter how many reports that keep being written, Israel will not stop these deliberate war crimes against the child.

We get it, Sherri... YOU HAVE NO FACTS, so you just keep repeating your unproven accusations, mischaracterizations of "studies," and propaganda. You add NOTHING to advance an intelligent discussion. All you do is defame Israel and condone the actions of the true terrorists and the true abusers of children - the "Palestinians" (most notably, Hamas).

These youths and other similar youth who commit crimes need to be interrogated to find out who set them up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqHsjlZ1c6I]Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVhTFOPKxc&list=PL3D6CBC11C289DB0F]Suicide Bomber Caught at Israeli Checkpoint - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back