Palestinian Propaganda

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Palestinians must be prolific liars. I got up at 3:30 AM just to check the news and of course, the only news was CNN and BBC.

The big story on both those networks was that during the latest rescue of Israeli hostages, 200 Palestinians were killed. That number went from 93 killed 22 hours ago, to over 200 killed now.

"Israeli special forces have freed four hostages held in Nuseirat, central Gaza, as Israeli attacks and airstrikes in the same area killed at least 93 Palestinians, including children, local medics said."

Israel rescues four hostages in Gaza, as attacks nearby kill at least 93 Palestinians

"The death toll in central Gaza has risen to at least 236 following Saturday's Israeli security forces operation to rescue four hostages from the Nuseirat refugee camp, according to hospital officials in the enclave."

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-06-08-24/index.html

1717922875487.png

Of course their sources are Hamas operatives, so no real news there. In any case, there are about 15,000 Hamas gangsters operating there, so the IDF needs to kill a whole lot more than a couple hundred. When they get rid of those roaches, then the aid trucks can get to the locals.

But since the 'aid' is for Hamas and not civilians, it would dry up when Hamas is wiped out. These faux 'aid' groups are merely terrorist fronts themselves. No more bodies, no fundraising ads. The whole point of hiding behind children disappears if there is no more Hamas.

Last edited:
Hamas needs to surrender. That is the real story as the reality shifts in the aftermath of Oct 7th. All of this is avoidable but Hamas want to pretend they are gong to prevail. I've said from the start, even before Israel responded that I did not envy the IDF, few of these missions are going to be perfect.

Hamas needs to surrender. That is the real story as the reality shifts in the aftermath of Oct 7th. All of this is avoidable but Hamas want to pretend they are gong to prevail. I've said from the start, even before Israel responded that I did not envy the IDF, few of these missions are going to be perfect.

Jews, secular or not, need to listen to their ancient wise men. They don't need to worry, they need to win.

"Everything Has Its Time​

3 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

2 A time [a]to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace."

Feral animals have brought them war. It's time.

True, but Gaza IS Hamas. Few here want to make the distinction

I hate both of them. But at 3:30 AM there isn't much in the way of news.

I can recommend some on You-tube, my favourite went digital.So funny, l was on the floor. Worth staying in for on a Saturday night.

BBC World is utter crap.

I can recommend some on You-tube, my favourite went digital.So funny, l was on the floor. Worth staying in for on a Saturday night.

BBC World is utter crap.

I only watch them so I can laugh at them. But I usually get pissed off within the first couple minutes.

I sometimes use a news feed reader, that gives me breaking stories. But you can even spot the bias coming out of news organizations like AP, UPI, RT, Al Jazeera, etc.

Forum List

Back