🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Stabbed In Jerusalem

Certainly, it is a double standard seeing all the news coverage over the stabbing of an illegal Jewish settler by a Palestinian and the virtually no news coverage of a stabbing by illegal Jewish settlers of a Palestinian youth. Both occurred in Occupied Palestine, one in Occupied East Jerusalem and one incident in the Occupied West Bank. We see one called a terrorist act and one called local crime, and the name not even released of the victim, when the victim was a Palestinian youth.

I guess this is the prefect illustration of how the lives of Palestinians have no value in Israel.

Sherri

Oh I forgot ----the JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD MEDIA isa-respecters
are somehow magically prevented from dissseminating information----I read
all about that fact as a child. along with the ownership of all the banks
thing. SOMEONE ----BUY THE UMMAH A COMPUTER

It is actually a fact----that pass-by stabbings are very common----
and not all that much reported in the USA too-----some stabbings
are so trivial in actual injury. My impression is that the "youngster"
to which you refer-----did not die----or even have a significant injury---
which is why it is called "local crime" The information you have----
stabbed in chest-----is actually silly. where in chest? ----even the
"youngster's " mother does not know?----or the jews don't let her
tell anyone?

you certainly come to lots of conclusions based on virtually no
information ---(oh yeah----the jooos are controlling that again)

i think someone pointing out the disparate treatment given the stabbing of a palestinian with that given the stabbing of a jew by thee presses is indicative of "the JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD MEDIA"...but, please, don't let reality interere with your histrionic outbursts and unconscionable bigotry and racism.

where in the chest? now that's funny. do you want a 10 figure grid location with GPS imaging? you're lucky i am not a catholic school girl slut because right about now i am sorely tempted to call you a "sheeny".

Certainly, it is a double standard seeing all the news coverage over the stabbing of an illegal Jewish settler by a Palestinian and the virtually no news coverage of a stabbing by illegal Jewish settlers of a Palestinian youth. Both occurred in Occupied Palestine, one in Occupied East Jerusalem and one incident in the Occupied West Bank. We see one called a terrorist act and one called local crime, and the name not even released of the victim, when the victim was a Palestinian youth.

I guess this is the prefect illustration of how the lives of Palestinians have no value in Israel.

Sherri

tell anyone?

i think someone pointing out the disparate treatment given the stabbing of a palestinian with that given the stabbing of a jew by thee presses is indicative of "the JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD MEDIA"...but, please, don't let reality interere with your histrionic outbursts and unconscionable bigotry and racism.

where in the chest? now that's funny. do you want a 10 figure grid location with GPS imaging? you're lucky i am not a catholic school girl slut because right about now i am sorely tempted to call you a "sheeny".

Speaking of racism and bigotry, look at my sig !

deach----I have seen lots of stab wounds----I have seen lots of assault
victims. ------most never make the news in the USA------something like
more than 99%-----death by stab wound -----in the streets does make
the news. I have seen cases of spousal murder that never made
the news Stab wound in the chest is very interesting-----there is
a rib cage in the way-----most of the chest is covered by the rib
cage-----if the wound enters just above a rib and does not pierce
the heart or aorta or subclavian artery-----and does not do a job on
the lung----it can be almost utterly benign-----do not try anything at
home----chances are you will miss the safe parts. Lots of the chest
is the safe parts ----just a hole---that heals. Of course the crime
is STILL ATTEMPTED murder IMHO ----but I have never been asked
to decide that issue. I believe that in the USA ---a stab wound must
be reported to the cops------do not quote me on any of this stuff'=

ALL stab wounds must be taken very seriously until proven not

tell anyone?

WELL, I see you are spreading The Gospel. Thats a good thing. BUT you should really not be falsely attributing to others words they never said. You are not being a good Christian when you do that. I am not seeing racism and bigotry in your sig, but we certainly do have that, a lot of racism and bigotry, in the way the stabbing of this Palestinian youth is being covered up by Israel.

Last edited:

tell anyone?

In toastman's sig, Seal says that the Palestinians don't whine. Is that a serious statement?

In toastman's sig, Seal says that the Palestinians don't whine. Is that a serious statement?

SEAL says nothing. Toastboy makes up lies about what Seal says.Toastboy is a liar.

Last edited:
palestinian stabbed in jerusalem.

30/04/2013 14:25bethlehem (ma'an) -- "a palestinian man was stabbed in an ultra-orthodox jewish neighborhood in jerusalem on tuesday, israeli police said. Israeli police spokesman mickey rosenfeld told ma'an that the unidentified man was stabbed in the mea shearim neighborhood, near jerusalem's old city." israeli police are carrying out an investigation into the attack, and they claim it was a local attack unrelated to the earlier stabbing incident near nablus.

Palestinian stabbed in Jerusalem, Israeli police say | Maan News Agency

settlers_with_guns2.jpg

cnn is also reporting this story.

"jerusalem stabbing

the second stabbing incident took place in the neighborhood of mea shearim, israeli police spokesman micky rosenfeld said.

The assailants who stabbed a palestinian man fled the scene, rosenfeld said. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment"

Palestinian and Israeli killed in spate of Middle East violence - CNN.com

he asked for it..... Shouldn't have been there!

30/04/2013 14:25bethlehem (ma'an) -- "a palestinian man was stabbed in an ultra-orthodox jewish neighborhood in jerusalem on tuesday, israeli police said. Israeli police spokesman mickey rosenfeld told ma'an that the unidentified man was stabbed in the mea shearim neighborhood, near jerusalem's old city." israeli police are carrying out an investigation into the attack, and they claim it was a local attack unrelated to the earlier stabbing incident near nablus.

settlers_with_guns2.jpg

I

"jerusalem stabbing

the second stabbing incident took place in the neighborhood of mea shearim, israeli police spokesman micky rosenfeld said.

The assailants who stabbed a palestinian man fled the scene, rosenfeld said. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment"

He resides lawfully in Jerusalem. Every single one of those illegal settlers live in East Jerusalem unlawfully and in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention. THEY should all go back to their real homes in Russia or Europe or wherever they came from.

tell anyone?

got a link to either of those? any context to them.

quoting people in the manner that you have may actually be a violation of copyright, as odd as it seems. it is different than the format of hitting the quote button to respond to a quote. i do not give you permission to use my quotes. i cannot do anything about quotes you allege i have made.

Last edited:

settlers_with_guns2.jpg

I

"jerusalem stabbing

He resides lawfully in Jerusalem. Every single one of those illegal settlers live in East Jerusalem unlawfully and in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention. THEY should all go back to their real homes in Russia or Europe or wherever they came from.

" 67 Borders" is not going to happen. The Arabs didn't want to accept it then, Israel will not accept it now regardless of " International Law". Maybe the Arabs should have thought about " International Law" before 1967.

The Israelis were deprived of their most religious sites before 67 and will never be deprived again.

SEAL says nothing. Toastboy makes up lies about what Seal says.Toastboy is a liar.

Are you kidding me ???? I copy pasted exactly what he said earlier today ! Why do you lie so much ?

i want a link in his sig line to both posts now, yours and mine.

Are you actually denying that you said that ?? HAHAHAHA

What a fuckin liar :D

Several people saw the post idiot, and my guess is you deleted it ?

Last edited:
Denying you posted a comment when it was as clear as day for everyone to see for few hours before you deleted it, such immaturity !!

Denying you posted a comment when it was as clear as day for everyone to see for few hours before you deleted it, such immaturity !!

Don't get upset, I had the same argument about a really nasty comment she once made to Marg. She denied it, and sadly the comment was cleaned up by Cayote, for flaming, so I could bring no proof. Yet it is useless to try and argue about it.

I take to mind that Sherri's not senile, and she knows what she says. if she doesn't admit it, her issue, not ours.

Don't sweat it though, not worth it:redface:

Forum List

Back