🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Stabbed In Jerusalem

can we stay on topic.

i was not stabbed in al quds. i am irish.

a palestinian was stabbed in al quds.

Yes, except that we don't know his name, the stabber's name, or well it happened and when.

I can say I was stabbed right now, it would have been as much as credible as this.

i almost accidentally poked my eye out once, but i wasn't in al quds and no, i wasn't drunk. i'm a guy and we just do things like that.

why is it not credible that a palestinian would be stabbed by an israeli and run away.

can we stay on topic.

Yes, except that we don't know his name, the stabber's name, or well it happened and when.

I can say I was stabbed right now, it would have been as much as credible as this.

ARE You claiming all these news sources are lying?

may be the loss of blood from her stab wound is making her light headed and delirious?

i sure hope irose shows up soon to give her military medical advice...

1. clear the airway.
2. stop the bleeding.
3. protect the wound.
4. treat for shock.
5. get medical help immediately.

91 bush secondary.

can we stay on topic.

ARE You claiming all these news sources are lying?

What I'm saying that if news-sources tell a story without actually telling anything, it's fishy.

can we stay on topic.

i almost accidentally poked my eye out once, but i wasn't in al quds and no, i wasn't drunk. i'm a guy and we just do things like that.

why is it not credible that a palestinian would be stabbed by an israeli and run away.

Run where? I would have expected to at least know his name, because I'd expect stabbing wound to require hospitalization

And That didn't make sense to me because at the beginning it was said that the stabbing was at Me'a Shearim.

No one at Me'a Shearim will stab a Palestinian.

And Palestinians will never even find themselves in Me'a Shearim to begin with.:cuckoo:

Run where? I would have expected to at least know his name, because I'd expect stabbing wound to require hospitalization

And That didn't make sense to me because at the beginning it was said that the stabbing was at Me'a Shearim.

No one at Me'a Shearim will stab a Palestinian.

And Palestinians will never even find themselves in Me'a Shearim to begin with.:cuckoo:

The Jerusalem Post is reporting otherwise .

THe victims name, from comments to JP article, poster wishing the young man, Salem Za'al, has a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
I think poster in JP article is mixing up the two stabbbings.That Man may be the attacker of the illegal settler in the other stabbing.

I think poster in JP article is mixing up the two stabbbings.That Man may be the attacker of the illegal settler in the other stabbing.

how many times have your summations been taken off record in court?
or does the judge just throw you out of the court-room ??

Claiming to be the Messiah appears to be the fashionable thing to do these days. People in Iran are being killed for claiming to be the hidden Imam. And many Jewish extremists have made such claims.

Last edited:
Claiming to be the Messiah appears to be the fashionable thing to do these days. People in Iran are being killed for claiming to be the hidden Imam. And many Jewish extremists have made such claims.

It was a joke....
Don't be joking with Sherri. This is serious shit! You could find yourself buried up to your waist with a sack over your head and that 82 year old woman on the pitchers mound.

its not "fashion" it is and has always been very common amongst psychotics ------
they could be executing psychotics in Iran------anyone surprised? Even
tertiary syphilis can do it. AIDS can probably do it----I am not sure how much
----the AIDS virus always invades the brain---eventurally

you have a link to those "many jewish extremists"????------I know of
some cases in the past amongst psychotics

I am curious ----sherri----how did you come to such an idiotic statement
about a "fashion" in reference to what is actually a well documented --
and somewhat prevalent delusion?------do you ever deal with issues
of mental competency?

Weird.

Let see what the police does.

I find no information- ----on the net---just something
from arab sources about man stabbed in a passby --
on the street thing. So far it could simply be
some criminals interacting with each other----the
stabbers were not described. If some jews were out
to stab an arab-----they would not be looking for one
to stab in mea shearim

HERE is another report of the incident. " OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– A Jerusalemite youth was knifed by Jewish settlers in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday night.Israeli press said that the young man was found stabbed in his chest near a Jewish suburb in the holy city.It said that ambulance crews extended first aid to the youth before taking him to Hadassah Ein Karem hospital where his stab wounds were described as moderate to serious.A spokeswoman for the Israeli police said that an Arab cleaner working with the Jerusalem municipality was found stabbed in his chest.Jewish settlers in occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank have been on the rampage since Tuesday morning attacking Palestinian citizens and damaging their property after a Palestinian youth killed one of them following settlers’ provocations near Nablus." Jewish settlers stab Jerusalemite youth | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Last edited:
HERE is another report of the incident. " OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– A Jerusalemite youth was knifed by Jewish settlers in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday night.Israeli press said that the young man was found stabbed in his chest near a Jewish suburb in the holy city.It said that ambulance crews extended first aid to the youth before taking him to Hadassah Ein Karem hospital where his stab wounds were described as moderate to serious.A spokeswoman for the Israeli police said that an Arab cleaner working with the Jerusalem municipality was found stabbed in his chest.Jewish settlers in occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank have been on the rampage since Tuesday morning attacking Palestinian citizens and damaging their property after a Palestinian youth killed one of them following settlers’ provocations near Nablus." Jewish settlers stab Jerusalemite youth | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Sherri---did you read the article you posted? it is silly----from beginning
to end It describes an incident of a "youth" (no age) being
"found" "near a jewish suburb" having been "stabbed"----the article
BEGINS with the assertion that "jewish settlers" stabbed
the "youth"-----but goes on to provide absolutely no evidence that
anyone knows anything about the identity of the stabber or
stabbers. As to the "serious" statement----all stab wounds are
taken as serious in the emergency room until adequately evaluted--
sometimes with quite special tests to make sure no arteries or
major nerves are in jeapordy------whoever wrote that article----
should give up journalism -----you got any real information on this
vague event?