Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

From Mosques to Soccer Leagues: Inside the NYPD's Secret Spy Unit Targeting Muslims, Activists​

Geee…It has NOTHING to do with the fact that since 9/11 Jihadists have killed 107 Americans on OUR Soil ; does it ?
I don’t give a SHIT for many reasons;but the Number ONE reason; They TRIED to blame ISRAEL stating it was Israelis who did it
Come to think 🤔 of it;if the Jews were responsible and there was spying in every Temple, Religious School etc you wouldn’t have a problem with that; would you ???

Palestine in Session - Ep1: Rightwing Zionist Money & Its Influence on U.S. Elections​

Displacement and Belonging in Israel/Palestine: Harvard Student Stories of Learning in Context​

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: There Legal Right
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You may have been mistaken. It is my understanding that it was never sovereign Egyptian territory.

Gaza was recognized as part of Egypt From my research it was never considered “ Occupied Territory “
(COMMENT)

Prior to 1918 the Gaza Strip was a part of the Ottoman Empire.
From 1918 to 1922, It was part of the territory occupied by the British.
From 1922 to 1948, it was part of the Mandate for Palestine under the British Mandatory.
In 1948 it was territory Occupied by the Egyptian Military.
In 1949 it was territory on the Egyptian Side of the Demarcation Line set by the Armistice Agreement.

From 1948 to 1959 the Gaza Strip was a quasi-territory under a non-functioning "All Palestine Government" (APG).
In 1959, the Egyptians disbanded the APG, however, but it remained under the Egyptian Military Governorship.
In 1967, the Gaza Strip was captured (from the Egyptians) by the Israelis and became part of the territory Occupied by the Israels.
In 2005, there was a unilateral withdrawal by the Israelis from the Gaza Strip. It was left to it's fate under Arab Palestinian control. It remains - today - under the Arab Palestinian control of a designated terrorist organization.

1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You may have been mistaken. It is my understanding that it was never sovereign Egyptian territory.

(COMMENT)

From 1922 to 1948, it was part of the Mandate for Palestine under the British Mandatory.
In 1948 it was territory Occupied by the Egyptian Military.
In 1949 it was territory on the Egyptian Side of the Demarcation Line set by the Armistice Agreement.

From 1948 to 1959 the Gaza Strip was a quasi-territory under a non-functioning "All Palestine Government" (APG).
In 1959, the Egyptians disbanded the APG, however, but it remained under the Egyptian Military Governorship.
In 1967, the Gaza Strip was captured (from the Egyptians) by the Israelis and became part of the territory Occupied by the Israels.
In 2005, there was a unilateral withdrawal by the Israelis from the Gaza Strip. It was left to it's fate under Arab Palestinian control. It remains - today - under the Arab Palestinian control of a designated terrorist organization.

1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Gaza is still occupied by Israel.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

In 1948 it was territory Occupied by the Egyptian Military

From 1948 to 1959 the Gaza Strip was a quasi-territory under a non-functioning "All Palestine Government" (APG)
Tinmore

In 1959, the Egyptians disbanded the APG, however, but it remained under the Egyptian Military

1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Reflections on the 75th Anniversary of the UN Vote to Partition Palestine​

'A system of daily violence': Mehdi’s panel reacts to Jenin incursion​

The forgotten history of Arab Jews | Avi Shlaim | The Big Picture S2EP5 |​

Ep. 5 Conversation with Estee Chandler, Board Member, Jewish Voice for Peace​

Ep. 5 Conversation with Estee Chandler, Board Member, Jewish Voice for Peace​

“ Jewish Voice For Peace” is just a front group . In every State they have a Chapter. I have written and called in my State asking basic questions; What assurances will Jews have to Visit their Holy Sites starting with their Official Policy; No Jews at the Western Wall? And of Course there is no reply The Main Headquarters is in California. I have tried to communicate with them with no response

Forum List

Back