Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Gaza was recognized as part of Egypt From my research it was never considered “ Occupied Territory “
All Tinmore can do to my prior post is laugh because he doesn’t have anything else Can anyone show me links where Egypt was accused of “ occupation “ and breaking “ International Law?”

Zionism is Racism​

So if you believe Israel should exist where there are Arabs it’s Racism but if you believe that there should be a Palestinian State with no Israelis allowed and no Jews allowed at their Holy Sites isn’t? Typical delusional “ thinking “ which is one of the MANY reasons there will be no “ Right of Return “ You have given the PERFECT answer as to why that will Never happen 👍🇮🇱

Palestinian Rights, Jewish Responsibility: A Conversation with Peter Beinart​

Deflection Show me where they were accused of “ occupation “.
Interesting because the terms occupation and control were not mentioned in the Armistice Agreements. The armistice lines mere restricted troop movements. They did not designate territory.

Egypt never attempted to annex Gaza. Jordan attempted to annex the West Bank but the world did not recognize that.

Interesting because the terms occupation and control were not mentioned in the Armistice Agreements. The armistice lines mere restricted troop movements. They did not designate territory.

Egypt never attempted to annex Gaza. Jordan attempted to annex the West Bank but the world did not recognize that.
So before the 67 War Gaza , the W Bank and E Jerusalem were not occupied but after the 67 War they were ?😆 👍🥱🇮🇱

In the ICJ: The Legality/Illegality of Israeli Occupation & Subsequent International Responsibility​

Israeli Violations of Palestinian Rights– with UN Special Rapporteur Francesca Albanese​

Israel's 'continued occupation' of Palestinian territories is 'main source of violence' - Ambassador​

Israel's 'continued occupation' of Palestinian territories is 'main source of violence' - Ambassador​

Didn’t realize Israel “ occupied territories “ prior to 1967 . Wait… They did. …Israel’s existence. Guess there will always be violence

Corporate Dem Ritchie Torres UNHINGED Attack On Law Student Calling For Palestinian Rights​

Listen to all of the cheering.

Forum List

Back