Palestinians: 10,000 years ago, since Abraham or since the Mandate for Palestine?

Nur-eldeen (Nur) Masalha (Arabic: نور مصالحة Nūr Maṣālḥa; born 4 January 1957) is a Palestinian writer and academic.[1]

He is a historian of Palestine and formerly professor of religion and politics and director of the Centre for Religion and History and the Holy Land Research Project at St. Mary's University. He was also programme director of the MA in Religion, Politics and Conflict Resolution at St Mary's University (2005–2015).

He is currently member of the Centre for Palestine Studies, London Middle East Institute, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is also currently member of the Centre for the Philosophy of History, St. Mary's University.

He was professorial research associate, Department of History, SOAS (University of London), 2009–2015. He was also a member of the Kuwait Programme, Department of Government, London School of Economics (monograph, with Stephanie Cronin, on ‘The Islamic Republic of Iran and the GCC States: From Revolution to Realpolitik?).

He is also the editor of Journal of Holy Land and Palestine Studies (formerly Holy Land Studies: A Multidisciplinary Journal), published by Edinburgh University Press, and the author of many books on Palestine-Israel, including Theologies of Liberation in Palestine-Israel: Indigenous, Contextual, and Postcolonial Perspectives (2014), The Zionist Bible: Biblical Precedent, Colonialism and the Erasure of Memory (2013), The Palestine Nakba: Decolonising History, Narrating the Subaltern, Reclaiming Memory (January 2012), The Bible and Zionism: Invented Traditions, Archaeology and Post-Colonialism in Palestine-Israel (2007), Catastrophe Remembered (2005), A Land Without a People (1997), Expulsion of the Palestinians: The Concept of "Transfer" in Zionist Political Thought, 1882–1948 (1992), Imperial Israel and the Palestinians: The Politics of Expansion (2000) and The Politics of Denial: Israel and the Palestinian Refugee Problem (2003).[2] Nur Masalha also sits on the editorial board of Janus Unbound: Journal of Critical Studies whose inaugural issue[3] on Palestine he describes as a "major achievement."[4]

Masalha has also served as an honorary fellow in the Centre for Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies, Durham University; research associate in the Department of Law at the School of Oriental and African Studies; and has taught at Birzeit University in Ramallah, West Bank.

Masalha is also the historian commentator in the award–winning, documentary film La Terre Parle Arabe [the Land Speaks Arabic] (2007), directed by Maryse Gargour, which tells the story of the background and build-up to the expulsion and flight of the Palestinian Arabs in 1948 from the newly created State of Israel.
------------------
And you? :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What academic credentials does Nur have in ancient history? Minimum requirement is a Master’s degree, preferably a PhD.

Last edited:
"Notice, at that time Hebrews and Egyptians were considered ONE"
do you agree or disagree and if so please elaborate
The delusions of a delusional hater of Israel.
Sixties Fan,
OH, WISE ONE
]-
I for one would like for you to define the term "hate" as used above; in your post.
I ask this favor because I want you to define, in your words, the meaning of "hate" above.
I patiently await your reply :)-
I checked out the term “hate” and it turns out that there are several definitions of the term "hate".

Now all I am asking you to do is for you to define the term “hate” you used in your post.

hate
verb
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
Definition of hate
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b: extreme dislike or disgust : ANTIPATHY, LOATHING
had a great hate of hard work
c: a systematic and especially politically exploited expression of hatred
a crime motivated by bigotry and hate
—often used before another noun
hate mail

Definition of hate (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b: extreme dislike or disgust : ANTIPATHY, LOATHING
had a great hate of hard work
c: a systematic and especially politically exploited expression of hatred
a crime motivated by bigotry and hate
—often used before another noun

hate mail
— see also HATE CRIME
2: an object of hatred
a generation whose finest hate had been big business
— F. L. Paxson
hate verb
hated; hating
Definition of hate (Entry 2 of 2)
transitive verb
1: to feel extreme enmity toward : to regard with active hostility

hates his country's enemies
2: to have a strong aversion to : find very distasteful

hated to have to meet strangers
hate hypocrisy
intransitive verb
to express or feel extreme enmity or active hostility
harsh faces and hating eyes

Definition of HATE

Sixties Fan; The delusions of a delusional hater of Israel.

Now all I am asking you to do is define the term hate in your own words and you are not allowed to use the term hate as part of your definition.
OK?

It's a tall order but I have seen your posts, you can define "hate" better than anyone else can,
As you see it, define hate in your own words.
Please do not use the term "hate" as a part of your definition.
p.s. This is not a trick question
:)-

Last edited:
Arab tribes date back to around 500 CE, according to Arab historians, about 2,500 years *after* Abraham. Arabs as a people are not ancient.
Arabs have been right where they are from the beginning,.,.,.,., right alongside the Jews.
with the Jews.
Joseph convinces his fellow Jews to pack up and move to Egypt were the Pharaoh promises them grazing land.

The Egyptian Pharaoh gave the Jews total control of Egypt.

All the Jewish people left Cannon and moved to Egypt where they ruled for a long time, until--- see the beginning of the Exodus below ---
(Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.
(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. (in Egypt}

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Later on, all the Egyptian Jews flee Egypt.

Can anyone here tell us why=?

Last edited:
Arabs have been right where they are from the beginning,.,.,.,., right alongside the Jews.
with the Jews.
Joseph convinces his fellow Jews to pack up and move to Egypt were the Pharaoh promises them grazing land.

The Egyptian Pharaoh gave the Jews total control of Egypt.

All the Jewish people left Cannon and moved to Egypt where they ruled for a long time, until--- see the beginning of the Exodus below ---
(Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:
(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.
(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Later on, all the Egyptian Jews flee Egypt.

Can anyone here tell us why=?

Ancient Egyptians were not Arabs. Duh! Earliest Arab tribes originated in Arabia, around 500 CE, according to Arab historians. 500 CE is the start of the Middle Ages, not ancient times. Arabs did not populate the eastern Mediterranean until the Arab conquests in the 7th century CE in the Islamic era…

96C3CBBD-5654-49CC-A70D-436F2270D9BB.jpeg

Ancient Egyptians were not Arabs. Duh! Earliest Arab tribes originated in Arabia, around 500 CE, according to Arab historians. 500 CE is the start of the Middle Ages, not ancient times. Arabs did not populate the eastern Mediterranean until the Arab conquests in the 7th century CE in the Islamic era…

CE stands for "Common Era" or, rarely "Christian Era." The word "common" simply means that it is based on the most frequently used calendar system, the Gregorian Calendar. Both take as their starting point the year when 4th-century Christian scholars believed Jesus Christ was born, designated as AD 1 or 1 CE.

So 1CE
is Jesus' first birthday.
right-=?:)-

Ancient Egyptians were not Arabs. Duh! Earliest Arab tribes originated in Arabia, around 500 CE, according to Arab historians.
When you say, Arabia I believe you meant-
Saudi Arabia
The Arabian Peninsula, (/əˈreɪbiən ... /; Arabic: شِبْهُ الْجَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِيَّة, shibhu l-jazīrati l-ʿarabiyyah, "Arabian Peninsula" or جَزِيرَةُ الْعَرَب, jazīratu l-ʿarab, "Island of the Arabs") or Arabia, is a peninsula of Western Asia, situated northeast of Africa on the Arabian Plate. At 3,237,500 km2 (1,250,000 sq mi), the Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world.
Geographically, the Arabian Peninsula includes Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen, as well as the southern portions of Iraq and Jordan.
The largest of these is Saudi Arabia.
The Arabian Peninsula,[1] (/əˈreɪbiən ... /; Arabic: shibhu l-jazīrati l-ʿarabiyyah, "Arabian Peninsula" or island of the Arabs") or Arabia, is a peninsula of Western Asia, situated northeast of Africa on the Arabian Plate. At 3,237,500 km2 (1,250,000 sq mi), the Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world.

Geographically, the Arabian Peninsula includes Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen, as well as the southern portions of Iraq and Jordan. The largest of these is Saudi Arabia.

The Arabian Peninsula formed as a result of the rifting of the Red Sea between 56 and 23 million years ago, and is bordered by the Red Sea to the west and southwest, the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman to the northeast, the Levant and Mesopotamia to the north and the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean to the southeast. The peninsula plays a critical geopolitical role in the Arab world and globally due to its vast reserves of oil and natural gas.

I LOOKED AND LOOKED BUT NOWHERE COULD I FIND THE TERM “Israel” mentioned anywhere

I guess they did not exist way back then.
1662514924115.jpeg

I LOOKED AND LOOKED BUT NOWHERE COULD I FIND THE TERM “Israel” mentioned anywhere

Last edited:
1662515242754.jpeg

Attachments

• 1662515043222.png
    1662515043222.png
    46 KB · Views: 16
When you say, Arabia I believe you meant-
Saudi Arabia
The Arabian Peninsula, (/əˈreɪbiən ... /; Arabic: شِبْهُ الْجَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِيَّة, shibhu l-jazīrati l-ʿarabiyyah, "Arabian Peninsula" or جَزِيرَةُ الْعَرَب, jazīratu l-ʿarab, "Island of the Arabs") or Arabia, is a peninsula of Western Asia, situated northeast of Africa on the Arabian Plate. At 3,237,500 km2 (1,250,000 sq mi), the Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world.
Geographically, the Arabian Peninsula includes Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen, as well as the southern portions of Iraq and Jordan.
The largest of these is Saudi Arabia.
The Arabian Peninsula,[1] (/əˈreɪbiən ... /; Arabic: shibhu l-jazīrati l-ʿarabiyyah, "Arabian Peninsula" or island of the Arabs") or Arabia, is a peninsula of Western Asia, situated northeast of Africa on the Arabian Plate. At 3,237,500 km2 (1,250,000 sq mi), the Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world.

Geographically, the Arabian Peninsula includes Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen, as well as the southern portions of Iraq and Jordan. The largest of these is Saudi Arabia.

The Arabian Peninsula formed as a result of the rifting of the Red Sea between 56 and 23 million years ago, and is bordered by the Red Sea to the west and southwest, the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman to the northeast, the Levant and Mesopotamia to the north and the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean to the southeast. The peninsula plays a critical geopolitical role in the Arab world and globally due to its vast reserves of oil and natural gas.

I guess they did not exist way back then.
View attachment 692718

Shirley, you can find something on wiki.

Oh wise one, you be tha one with tha talent to find what we both are looking for.
It is your expertise that we need now at this late hour.
help me--- :)-

Find the courage to make an effort. The gods help those who do their own wiki trolling.

Oh wise one, you be tha one with tha talent to find what we both are looking for.
It is your expertise that we need now at this late hour.
help me--- :)-
It is not expertise that you are looking for.

It is evidence that the Palestinians lived in Ancient Canaan 10,000 years ago, or 4000 years ago. That is the topic of this thread.

Otherwise, you found yourself in a maze and do not know the way out.

Find the courage to make an effort. The gods help those who do their own wiki trolling

If this topic is way over your intellect; don't feel ashamed because of your ignorance in this subject.
As a friend, my advice is to start discussions in the mid to lower mid-level. There you may find a challenging par with your knowledge.
Please do not take this as an offense. I am a friend and wish you only happiness in your journey.

If this topic is way over your intellect; don't feel ashamed because of your ignorance in this subject.
As a friend, my advice is to start discussions in the mid to lower mid-level. There you may find a challenging par with your knowledge.
Please do not take this as an offense. I am a friend and wish you only happiness in your journey.

Did you copy and paste that tirade from wiki?

Forum List

Back