🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

I read quite a lot of blogs and, almost without exception, the blog gives the impression of the country that the writer wants to propagate.
The same goes for forums.
Some posters want the whole world to hate a given groups so they post negative stories about that group but ignore the vast majority that don't behave in the suggested way.
It applies to those who hate Israel who put the evil of extreme Zionists' attributes onto the whole world's population of Jews and those who do the same thing to Muslims, claiming all Muslims are terrorists, wife beaters and so on.

Hate requires lies to make its point.

I read quite a lot of blogs and, almost without exception, the blog gives the impression of the country that the writer wants to propagate.
Some posters want the whole world to hate a given groups so they post negative stories about that group but ignore the vast majority that don't behave in the suggested way.
It applies to those who hate Israel who put the evil of extreme Zionists' attributes onto the whole world's population of Jews and those who do the same thing to Muslims, claiming all Muslims are terrorists, wife beaters and so on.

In my entire life----I never came across anyone who stated that "all muslims
are terrorists" or "all muslims are wife beaters" ----- but I have come across lots
of CLAIMS ----emanating from Isa respecting genocidal animals------that
muslims are regularly so characterized. Yes-----hate is based on lies---Isa
respecters have murdered hundreds of millions based on LIES----Libels underlie
every one of the tens of thousands of massacres, lynchings, and genocides
that have been enacted in the name of ISA------even the ongong genocide in
syria is based on the fllth of isa-worshipper lies

What blogs are we talking about here?

There is no blog on earth that can give you as powerful an insight into Lebanon as spending a day in Beirut.

You mentioned the other day that you have travelled a lot, so I think you know what I am talking about.

I am not suggesting that people stop reading blogs, I am saying that people need to be realistic about the extent of their knowledge and information. It is very, very hard to read a couple of stories online and know how much is fact and how much is the author's own distorted views.

your characterization of "people" as making conclusions as to what is going on in
the world based on a bit of reading is cavalier filth------you have no idea as to
what the experiences of other people are------with whom they are acquainted or
HOW THEY KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW--------the real idiots of the wrold are people
like you who ASSUME THEY KNOW My kid spent a day in Beruit -----he was in
the US navy at the time and carried babies to his ship to rescue them from violence---
is that the BERUIT to which you refer? I have never been in Beruit but know lots
of people who either came from that city or have been there--------one day or one year
in Beruit would enlighten a dim person like you not one wit.

do you understand the concept of violent death? If you haven't held shattered brain
in the palm of your hand as I have--------you DON'T KNOW ---(PS---I have never
been on a battlefield) I did not see the armenian genocide----but I attended
the death bed of a woman who saw her entire family clubbed to death ----when
she was a child----------Your imaginging that YOU know how people form their
opinions is -------absurd but too disgusting to be comical

or "all muslims are wife beaters" ----- but I have come across lots
of CLAIMS ----emanating------that
muslims are regularly so characterized. Yes-----hate is based on lies---Isa
respecters have murdered hundreds of millions based on LIES----Libels underlie
every one of the tens of thousands of massacres, lynchings, and genocides
that have been enacted in the name of ISA------even the ongong genocide in
syria is based on the fllth of isa-worshipper lies

In my entire life----I never came across anyone who stated that "all muslims
are terrorists" ........ from Isa respecting genocidal animals.

First time for everything. :clap2:

Just as a note, Isa is known in the bible as Jesus.
The above posts is talking about Muslims and Christians.

iRosie -

I do not mean to belittle or trivialise the encounters you might have had with refugees where you live, but as I said earlier - if my only contact with the US was discussion with Americans who lived in Europe, I would have a very skewed impression of the US.

To put it an other way, I am sure you have heard some amazing stories and gained some interesting insights, but you know as well as I do that at the moment you are triumphing secondhand experiences over firsthand experiences.

There is no experience on earth which will help you understand Lebanon as well spending time in Lebanon, with Lebanese people, talking about Lebanese issues.

do you understand the concept of violent death?

I have been in three terrorist attacks - does that count?

iRosie -

I do not mean to belittle or trivialise the encounters you might have had with refugees where you live, but as I said earlier - if my only contact with the US was discussion with Americans who lived in Europe, I would have a very skewed impression of the US.

To put it an other way, I am sure you have heard some amazing stories and gained some interesting insights, but you know as well as I do that at the moment you are triumphing secondhand experiences over firsthand experiences.

There is no experience on earth which will help you understand Lebanon as well spending time in Lebanon, with Lebanese people, talking about Lebanese issues.

do you understand the concept of violent death?

I have been in three terrorist attacks - does that count?

No---it does not nor do your visits to the tea parlors of cities ------
have you been in the homes of desperate people trying to escape
forced medical care?

your experience is TEA IN THE TENT -------not the real stuff that I
have seen------even in the tent------the reality of life out back there
with the women in labor --------
not sitting on the cushions sipping tea and engaging in polite
conversation

I live in a large city in the USA------you can live in this city for 100
years-----and not see its "UNDERBELLY"

I have seen the underbelly of many cultures -----in women ---
perfectly normal grown and intelligent -----who are so INTENSELY
illiterate that they are incapable of making a single mark
on a "consent" form------even with the help of a COUNTRYMAN
as interpreter -------on a piece of paper in matters regarding their
OWN WELL BEING----without the consent of husband----or
BROTHER!!!!!!! -----<<< THAT PHENOMENON is an experience
in culture that one does not get in the parlors of Beirut

Rosie -

not the real stuff that I
have seen

But you have not seen it yourself - that is the point. You are relying on second hand information at best.

Again, I am not meaning to insult or diminish what have obviously been profound experiences and which I am sure have taught you a lot, but talking to emigrants is never going to provide a very balanced impression of a country. It gives you one side of a story, and it gives it to you second hand.

As I said earlier - do you really think a person could learn about America purely by talking about the country with Americans who had chosen to move to Europe?

have you been in the homes of desperate people trying to escape
forced medical care?

Are you kidding? What do you think journalists do all day?!

I've been into the actual cells used in torture, have seen the tools used and spoken to prisoners. I've been into ruined cities, military bases, photographed ethnically cleansed ghost towns....spent hours talking to people from all walks of life. It's what journalists do. It's case of trying to build up a balanced picture of a country.

We don't actually spend a lot of time in "parlours". I do attend the occasional conference and meet heads of state from time to time, but no one is going to base their impression of a country on what its Minister of Transport says!!

Last edited:
To know a place, you must visits the bits of it that no one wants to talk about.
I go to such places; the places most Indonesians never see...or want to see.

To know a place, you must visits the bits of it that no one wants to talk about.

That's a very nice way of putting it.

I've never quite thought of it in those terms, but I think you've nailed it.

iRosie -

LOL! P.D. strikes again!

Saigon what a joke you are------I know what journalists do all day----
I have read the accounts of journalists -----of events that were so familiar
to me that I had my finger inserted into the anal orifices of the victims---
AND THE PERPETRATORS -------you guys never get anything right ----nor
do you try ----------BTW ----those hospital orderlies who TIP YOU OFF----
are not reliable

are not reliable

I am relieved to report that my journalism doesn't often require me to engage in anal fingering!

Last edited:
are not reliable

I am relieved to report that my journalism doesn't often require me to engage in anal fingering!

Is it my imagination or has this thread died from TOPIC DRIFT?

Editec -

There were a few pages on that topic, but then it drifted on to Sri Lanka and Indonesia, for some reason, and for then on to Indofred's experience if living there, compared with rosie's experiences of...um...digital manipulation.

Sometimes the best discussions are the ones that drift from topic to topic, though.

That's a very nice way of putting it.

I've never quite thought of it in those terms, but I think you've nailed it.

I've been to many such places now so I'm running out of things to capture.
So many times, my camera stays in it's bag, lens hidden from the light it craves.

That means I must expand to things of a more extreme nature.
In turn, that means making connections to find the unusual and unseen.
I've started to explore this avenue by following a TV program and following up on its progress but this is simply fumbling my way towards a path I know is there, if only I can find the way.

What blogs are we talking about here?

There is no blog on earth that can give you as powerful an insight into Lebanon as spending a day in Beirut.

You mentioned the other day that you have travelled a lot, so I think you know what I am talking about.

I am not suggesting that people stop reading blogs, I am saying that people need to be realistic about the extent of their knowledge and information. It is very, very hard to read a couple of stories online and know how much is fact and how much is the author's own distorted views.
Why Saigon, I know that Muslims are not allowed to say anything derogatory about other Muslims, but have you given any thought to what different religious groups in the particular areas have to say about what is going on with regard to those of their particular religion? Can you pull up something for us that shows us that the government in Indonesia is telling its Sunni Muslim citizens to be tolerant to others and respect that people do have different beliefs from theirs. Is this showing tolerance to Christians in Indonesia?

Indonesia: Over 100 Churches Closed in 3 Years

Hossfly -

Your post is quite a good example of what we have been discussing.

Your post a link from a Christian website, apparently without having checked the facts, and apparently without referencing more objective sources, and yet presented as fact.

Indofred is in a better position than any of us to know whether the story is true or not, but in all likelihood you will ignore his answer as being biased or not backed up with facts - demands you would never place upon your online sources.

In other words, you assume an anonymous blog is reliable because it conforms to your political views; and assume Indofred and I are unreliable because we do not conform to your political views. Do you see how limiting that is for you?

As for your question, I don't see anyone here suggesting Indonesia is a paragon of virtue in terms of religious tolerance. Possibly some churches have been forced to close. However, the Pancasila does ensure Christianity is respected, and my feeling is that Indonesia has a better record in this regard than countries you will never criticise - such as India, Burma, Sri Lanka or Fiji.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back