🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians at it again

"every Israeli citizen in the West Bank is a target."

So Shlhever pass, 10 months, is a ligitimate target,

Hadas Fogel, 3 months, is a legitimate target,

Adele Biton, 3 years old, is a legitimate target

Avishai Shabo, 5 years old, is a legitimate target.

Good to see you find it justified murdering Israeli children simply because their parents chose to raise them in the WB.

Every time you say to others they are "fucke up", you will be reminded of saying that.

Good to see you find it justified murdering Israeli children simply because their parents chose to raise them in the WB.

Every time you say to others they are "fucke up", you will be reminded of saying that.
What do you do if someone is on your property without your permission?

Loinboy, like Tinmore speaks out of ignorancy. That mother and her three daughters were not settlers. they lived in Tel Aviv, only reason they were near Ariel was to visit the grandmother.

So fuck you!

What "putting its citizens at risk" are you babbling at???

Of course, when it comes to Israel, it's ok to hurt 3 year olds! then you tell me I'm screwed up! Stones are terror!
Did they obtain visa's from the PA allowing them to be in the area legally?

Ariel is not under the PA control, it's Israel.

Obviously. I do shoot them in their brains and blow up in their buses and stab their babies in their cribs.

Obviously.:doubt:

And Palestinians stole my land as well, do you see me whining about all day and night long? Justice is made only through terror?

good to know.

Oh now I get it. You see, the Palestinians have deeds to the properties they occupy in Israel. Right Princess?

Does anyone know why Princess has so suddenly disappeared? Heh Heh.

Oh now I get it. You see, the Palestinians have deeds to the properties they occupy in Israel. Right Princess?

They didn't purposefully target children, they threw rocks at a car. And I wonder if it has anything to do with Israel killing a Palestinian and wounding several others the day before that. Oh, that doesn't count. You can do one sided reporting.

Your reasoning is very impressive. Let us ask ourselves who first started attacking who & what is the first DOCUMENTED massacre between Israel & the Palestinians?

They didn't purposefully target children, they threw rocks at a car. And I wonder if it has anything to do with Israel killing a Palestinian and wounding several others the day before that. Oh, that doesn't count. You can do one sided reporting.

OMG, it was the Palestinians massacring the Jews in Hebron even before 1948. So glad BIK & his very fine brain made us seek the truth.

Your reasoning is very impressive. Let us ask ourselves who first started attacking who & what is the first DOCUMENTED massacre between Israel & the Palestinians?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYN3q1BsEo]Hebron Massacre, the first documented massacre in the holyland - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, it was the Palestinians massacring the Jews in Hebron even before 1948. So glad BIK & his very fine brain made us seek the truth.
And it was zionists who started that riot when a group of them went down and declared the entire Wailing Wall "theirs".

Funny how you don't even mention the 435 jews that were saved by their arab neighbors during that riot.

Uh Huh. So tell us Princess --- what year was that?

And it was zionists who started that riot when a group of them went down and declared the entire Wailing Wall "theirs".

Funny how you don't even mention the 435 jews that were saved by their arab neighbors during that riot.

Did the Wailing Wall get moved to Hebron?

Biks comment truly reveals the level of self deception muslims live under. They didn't mean to hurt anyone they were just throwing rocks at the car! Have you ever heard of anything so stupid in your life? What an excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jeremiah

Biks comment truly reveals the level of self deception muslims live under. They didn't mean to hurt anyone they were just throwing rocks at the car! Have you ever heard of anything so stupid in your life? What an excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jeremiah
They through rocks at a car that was in the area illegally.

- Jeremiah

That's not what I said, biscuit.

- Jeremiah
Donkey boy: OOOPS I didn't mean to kill you I just wanted to shoot you.

Forum List

Back