🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians at it again

Biks comment truly reveals the level of self deception muslims live under. They didn't mean to hurt anyone they were just throwing rocks at the car! Have you ever heard of anything so stupid in your life? What an excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jeremiah
They through rocks at a car that was in the area illegally.
I love it when this shithead acts like he knows what he's talking about.

Riots did not move to Hebron. Arabs picked up their guns and knives and massacred the Jews of Hebron. Eat shit, liar.
In a fuckin' riot, dickhead!
Nope, Arabs under the leadership of the Nazi Mufti spread false rumors about Jews in order to incite the rest of the Arabs to attack and slaughter the Jews. Jews did not commit any violent acts against Arabs, and had lived in Hebron for thousands of years. There was absolutely no excuse for the savagery. Arabs committed ethnic cleansing on the Jews of Hebron. Of course now the animals claim it as their own.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Nope, Arabs under the leadership of the Nazi Mufti spread false rumors about Jews in order to incite the rest of the Arabs to attack and slaughter the Jews. Jews did not commit any violent acts against Arabs, and had lived in Hebron for thousands of years. There was absolutely no excuse for the savagery. Arabs committed ethnic cleansing on the Jews of Hebron. Of course now the animals claim it as their own.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
Bullshit. A group of zionists went down to the Wailing Wall and declared it "theirs". That's what started all the shit!

Biks comment truly reveals the level of self deception muslims live under. They didn't mean to hurt anyone they were just throwing rocks at the car! Have you ever heard of anything so stupid in your life? What an excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jeremiah
They through rocks at a car that was in the area illegally.
I love it when this shithead acts like he knows what he's talking about.

Kind of like how you know what you're talking about. Ha Ha Ha!

Bullshit. A group of zionists went down to the Wailing Wall and declared it "theirs". That's what started all the shit!
Nope, a group of Nazi Arabs started false rumors and incited the Rest of the Arabs. Besides, the Western wall has been holy and belonged to the Jews for thousands of years and Jerusalem had been Jewish majority.

And besides that still doesn't justify the massacre and ethnic cleansing that Arabs committed against ancient Jews of Hebron. You terrorist ass kickers are always justifying Muslim barbarism.

When will you learn that it's not working. Arabs should get their filthy invading asses out of Hebron, ancient Jewish lands.

"1929

Hebron Massacre

Amin Al-Husseini organizes more riots in Palestine. He spreads false rumors to further turn the local Muslims against the Jews. Random murdering of Hebron Jews begins. Hebron Jewish community was over 2,000 years old."

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html

Last edited:
I like it when you don't clown around and have serious discussions without the gibberish. I've had about 3 of those discussions with you in my history on this message board. You can be more clear if you leave the foolish rants out.

Nope, a group of Nazi Arabs started false rumors and incited the Rest of the Arabs. Besides, the Western wall has been holy and belonged to the Jews for thousands of years and Jerusalem had been Jewish majority.

And besides that still doesn't justify the massacre and ethnic cleansing that Arabs committed against ancient Jews of Hebron. You terrorist ass kickers are always justifying Muslim barbarism.

When will you learn that it's not working. Arabs should get their filthy invading asses out of Hebron, ancient Jewish lands.

"1929

Hebron Massacre

Amin Al-Husseini organizes more riots in Palestine. He spreads false rumors to further turn the local Muslims against the Jews. Random murdering of Hebron Jews begins. Hebron Jewish community was over 2,000 years old."

Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood
I wasn't justifying the massacre, I was saying how it started.

And it started with zionists claiming the Wall was theirs.

Forum List

Back