Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Lethal force in conflict is permitted against combatants and those who participate in hostilities, as well as members of militas and armed forces. And using slings to hurl projectiles is most certainly potentially lethal, as are grenades, IEDs, firebombs and (obviously) guns.

But since you want to play that silly game -- Gazans would also have NO RIGHT to use lethal force, unless their lives are immediately and directly threatened.
Israeli snipers deliberately murdering 187 and maiming over 6000 non-combatants are putting their lives in danger.

They absolutely have a right to defend themselves from people illegally trying to enter their country with weapons in order to harm their citizens and soldiers.
But these aren't the people we are talking about. We are talking about a guy standing there with a cigarette being shot in the back of the head.

Fishing is not a threat. Smuggling weapons on fishing boats is the threat. You know this. Don't play so dumb.
You are full of shit! Someone having a gun, is not a threat, unless it is directly pointed at you. And besides, these people weren't smuggling...

...THEY WERE

FUCKING

FISHING!

Really?! They somehow managed to find 100s of millions of dollars worth of concrete to build tunnels. Is there a special type of concrete needed to build a hospital or a school or a home instead of tunnel? Or is only the special-tunnel-building concrete being allowed into Gaza?

No. But people who use cancer treatment as a method of smuggling weapons does.

Are you seeing the trend here? You keep insisting that Gazans are not attempting to harm Israel and her citizens. And its bullshit and you know it.
You know, you can almost see the hatred in your posts you have for Palestinians. Your posts clearly demonstrate you view these people as sub-human. That there is nothing you can do to these people that would be too horrific. That's why its so funny you trying to argue you that all the anger and violence is coming from THEM!

Lethal force in conflict is permitted against combatants and those who participate in hostilities, as well as members of militas and armed forces. And using slings to hurl projectiles is most certainly potentially lethal, as are grenades, IEDs, firebombs and (obviously) guns.

But since you want to play that silly game -- Gazans would also have NO RIGHT to use lethal force, unless their lives are immediately and directly threatened.
Israeli snipers deliberately murdering 187 and maiming over 6000 non-combatants are putting their lives in danger.

They are not non-combatants.

Individuals, (in this case Israelis), have the right to self defense.

You cannot declare your intent to kill Israelis, act out those intentions, and then claim the Israelis don’t have the right to self defense.

The Islamist gee-had carries consequences. But then, your gee-had from behind a keyboard while flailing your Pom Poms rather limits your credibility.
And you cannot claim self defense when you invade someone's home and they put up more resistance than anticipated.

You are full of shit! Someone having a gun, is not a threat, unless it is directly pointed at you.

Your standards are ridiculous and you apply them to no other state other than Israel.

But thank you, playing your own silly game, you have just confirmed that Gaza has NO RIGHT to use any sort of violence or lethal force unless a gun is pointed at them.

You know, you can almost see the hatred in your posts you have for Palestinians. Your posts clearly demonstrate you view these people as sub-human. That there is nothing you can do to these people that would be too horrific. That's why its so funny you trying to argue you that all the anger and violence is coming from THEM!

Oh, please? Is that what you are going to fall back on? Because I call out the people and government of Gaza for building tunnels instead of homes and schools and hospitals -- I am the evil one who views them as sub-human? Give me a break. Do better.

I believe in the rights of the people of Gaza to self-determination. The route to that is peace with Israel. Not rocket science. Just stop attacking Israel and start developing a state.

Your standards are ridiculous and you apply them to no other state other than Israel.

But thank you, playing your own silly game, you have just confirmed that Gaza has NO RIGHT to use any sort of violence or lethal force unless a gun is pointed at them.
I think Israeli snipers shooting March of Return protesters qualifies as a "gun pointed at you".

I think Israeli snipers shooting March of Return protesters qualifies as a "gun pointed at you".

Could you be any more ridiculous? Order of events: 1. March of Return. 2. Israel responds to protect its borders and citizens.

Oh, please? Is that what you are going to fall back on? Because I call out the people and government of Gaza for building tunnels instead of homes and schools and hospitals -- I am the evil one who views them as sub-human? Give me a break. Do better.

I believe in the rights of the people of Gaza to self-determination. The route to that is peace with Israel. Not rocket science. Just stop attacking Israel and start developing a state.
You can't stop something you didn't start. Israel started this and Israel needs to end it, because sooner or later, that decision will no longer be Israel's to make. Your (and Israel's) lack of empathy for these people is on display for the entire world to see. You are losing support in every corner of the planet. You are being viewed as a pariah nation. And one day the world community is going to get sick of this bullshit and do something about it. Just like it did to Germany 70 years ago.

American Jews don't want to be associated with your bullshit government. And the progressives in my country now have control over 1/2 of the government. We are going to get the other half next election. Once that happens, you will not be under the US nuclear umbrella. You will not be protected by our veto in the UNSC. You will not be getting billions of dollars in aid. What you might get, is payback for the USS Liberty.

How come Zionism started as a response to Arab pogroms against the Jews?
Pogroms happened in that area over almost 100 years prior. You cannot find any major incidents of violence in that area between 1830 and the Zionist migration at the turn of the century.
Expulsion of Jews from all of their holy cities, and the Arab pogroms throughout the Caliphate that happened exactly in that period of history, are not considered "major violence"?

Forum List

Back