Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

So Messiah is talked about in the OT.

So how is someone uneducated if they believe that Messiah came as Messiah Bin David and presented Himself to Jerusalem in 27 AD?
And was crucified in 30 AD and 40 years later not one stone was left upon another when The Romans tore down the Temple.

Was He not Messiah Bin Joseph? The Lamb of God? Did not God promise Isaac A Lamb to take the place of Jacob?

Was not Jesus called The Lamb of God?

Did not Daniel talk about 490 years “70 weeks”
being determined upon Israel and Messiah being cut off at 483 years or in the 69th Week?

Book of Daniel 9:24-27

“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

“Know, therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah, the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

“And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself; and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary, and the end of it shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolator.”

Daniel 9:24-27
Daniel’s Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
What does that have to do with Palestinian's "massing" at the border?

Learn the difference between civil, religious and political rights.
Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the whole of the territory.

By the way, that resolution became US law.
The Balfour Declaration did not make any distinction between the "civil, religious and political rights" of indigenous Palestinian's. You cannot move into an area and automatically take away the rights of the people already living there.

So You only hate most of Jews in the world?
What a sweetheart... we should give You a prize for being only a mostly lowlife.

D2g4k5JWwAADzUX.jpg

Even though attacking me has nothing to do with the thread topic, I have to ask again, why would I hate Jews?

Do you even read your own NT?
The only people living at the time who followed him were the uneducated.
The biggest crowd he ever gathered was a pathetic 5,000, which would be an embarrassment today in any indoor or outdoor stadium.
He completely failed to usher in a period of peace.
We’re still waiting.
If you and the Israelis had their way, you would arrest David, because he threw a rock!

But You thirst for Arab exclusivist domination over the entire middle east
is somehow exempt from that law?
Stop trying to change the subject. Palestinian's are "massing" at the border to protest the inhuman (and immoral) conditions the Israeli's are forcing them to live under.

Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the whole of the territory.

The Balfour Declaration did not make any distinction between the "civil, religious and political rights" of indigenous Palestinian's. You cannot move into an area and automatically take away the rights of the people already living there.

What rights were taken away?

But You thirst for Arab exclusivist domination over the entire middle east
is somehow exempt from that law?
Stop trying to change the subject. Palestinian's are "massing" at the border to protest the inhuman (and immoral) conditions the Israeli's are forcing them to live under.

Actually, no. They’re massing in a failed attempt to breach the Israeli border and “rip the hearts out” of Israelis.

Try paying attention to what Hamas actually says and you might be able to offer relevant comments.

Actually, no. They’re massing in a failed attempt to breach the Israeli border and “rip the hearts out” of Israelis.

Try paying attention to what Hamas actually says and you might be able to offer relevant comments.
And you're a fucking liar!

‘The Essence of Being Palestinian’: What the Great March of Return is Really About

Their protests are a collective statement, a cry for justice, an ultimate reclamation of their narrative as a people—still standing, still powerful and still hopeful after 70 years of Nakba, 50 years of military occupation and 12 years of unrelenting siege.

‘The Essence of Being Palestinian’: What the Great March of Return is Really About

Their protests are a collective statement, a cry for justice, an ultimate reclamation of their narrative as a people—still standing, still powerful and still hopeful after 70 years of Nakba, 50 years of military occupation and 12 years of unrelenting siege.

Common dreams is a web tabloid.

Did you listen to what Hamas has said? This may come as a shock to you but Hamas is at the border gee-had. Your web tabloid writers are not.

Usually it takes a seriously disturbed impotent...
You call bullshit innuendo's a serious response?
The scared Jihadi duck dance show is indeed a comic show.

'Serious' is not th word You're looking, it's sincerity, and it leaves the argument each time these stupid slogans are parroted by the mindless sheeple.

Antisemitism is indeed an intellectual impotency, losers who blame their misfortunes in life on the image of an ever evil, all powerful Jew. Usually completely irrationally eccentric in expression, psychotic characters.

It just happens that open haters of Israel usually only start there, and express open hate towards a wide range of citizens of the US itself.

No wonder they join those who burn the US flag...

500_F_150603112_DQZj6B9XnFYxCoKgMhr2qOAqL7etz6W2.jpg

Last edited:

Actually it did, civil and religious rights were particularly mentioned,
political rights were always discussed in the context of the Jewish national home, and its re-constitution.

No creation of an Arab nation was mentioned, in the Balfour Declaration or following international law in regards to Palestine. Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the entire territory under international law, and all mandate to create or govern the country came from an obligation to help facilitate the re-constitution of the sovereign Jewish nation.

Arabs got political rights in he rest of 99.9% of the territory in the middle east.
Israel is a Jewish reservation in a sea of Arab countries.

I didn't move in and take anyone's rights, my family lives in the land for 20 generations.
Most of Israelis are descendants of dhimmis who lived under Muslim subjugation in lands that they predate Islam itself,
but You won't dare touch that subject.

Last edited:
Sure enough. Scratch an antisemite and eventually the truth comes out.
Why would I hate Jews?

I will tell you this, if I had to choose, I'd rather be an anti-Semite than an Israeli kiss-ass. Fortunately, I'm neither. I'm the most objective opinion on this issue.

Objective my ass! You complain about Israel killing "innocent civilians" (in reality violent rioters) while entirely supporting Arabs murdering Israeli innocent civilians who are actually innocent civilians.

No you are the liar. Palestinians want to breech the border and kill Jews.

Forum List

Back