Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

It means exactly what I said - civil and religious rights, political rights weren't vested in an Arab nation, but specifically mentioned regarding the sovereign nation under international law.

In fact not in any of the Arab or Muslim countries do average citizens enjoy the same level of freedoms and quality of life as Israel provides to its non-Jewish citizens.

Israel is the 11th happiest country in the world for a reason.
I need to pull up my pant legs so they don't get dirty from this flow of bullshit you are pushing.

The universal declaration of human rights, deals with individual rights,
not national rights or sovereignty.

Thats exactly the point, the confusion between national and personal rights.

But even on a personal level in any functional democracy the police, army and the courts are indeed authorized to take away a citizens' personal rights- therefore Your conclusion is wrong as well.
Nations don't have rights.

Responsible is to pick up your squatter stakes and move your ass to Transjordan
You're not squatting if you've lived there for generations.

So 4,000 years of continual existence in the area, and a civilization of people that has outlasted Medo Persia, Assyria, Babylon, and The Roman Empires, surviving The Roman Holocaust of 1 Million Jews Exterminated, The Ottoman Empire Holocaust (Armenian Genocide) of 2 Million Jews Exterminated, and The Nazi Holocaust of 6 Million Jews Exterminated, vs. a few people that have hung around for about 100 years who are not even a genetically diverse group, but are a collection of people from Egypt, Syria, and Jordan? And they already had a homeland designated for them in Transjordan that they refuse to go to?

The STOOPID is strong in you. Besides that Israel's existence was guaranteed in the 1917 Balfour Declaration.

The only thing promised Arabs in that area was that they could practice their pagan religion and worship Satan-Allah.

Jews were digging tunnels to fight The Romans 2,000 years before you made up the fake people called Palestinians.

2,000-year-old desert settlement discovered in Israel, revealing ancient rebels' hidden tunnels

Last edited:
[ If it is Friday, and Gaza says that there will be a non violent protest......this is what one gets. Yes, it becomes a habit hard to break. ]

Despite reported calls by organizers and armed factions to avoid violence, as Israel and Hamas work to achieve a long-term truce, clashes were reported. Some protesters hurled rocks at Israeli troops, who responded with less-lethal measures. The Hamas-run health ministry in Gaza said 70 people had been injured, one of them critically.

(full article online)

Over 10,000 Palestinians said protesting at Gaza border, 70 injured

The universal declaration of human rights, deals with individual rights,
not national rights or sovereignty.

Thats exactly the point, the confusion between national and personal rights.

But even on a personal level in any functional democracy the police, army and the courts are indeed authorized to take away a citizens' personal rights- therefore Your conclusion is wrong as well.
Nations don't have rights.
Guess your Nation doesn't have any rights then. Besides, why are you wearing pants? Shouldn't you be wearing a large potato sack from head to toe?

On the contrary. I care very much about Arab Palestinian lives.

We just disagree on whose responsibility it is to protect Arab Palestinian lives. You want to put all the responsibility on Israel. I want to put responsibility where it properly belongs: on the Arab Palestinians.

The Arab government in Gaza needs to:
1. Stop attacking Israel.
2. Actively police the border protests to remove terrorist actions and violence against Israel.
3. Prevent children, the disabled and other vulnerable groups from approaching the border.
4. Stop smuggling weapons into Gaza.
5. Spend available $ on building infrastructure for the people of Gaza, rather than on violence and terror.
6. Stop inciting violence and calling for violence.
7. Accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor.

Now, Mr. Objective, do you agree that Gaza should do these things?
You don't blame Israel for anything. You scapegoat the Palestinian's at every turn. There is no empathy in your posts for the Pals. The entire world is against you and you even refuse to believe that. Your Eisenhower moment is coming.

You didn't answer my question, Mr. Objective. Do you think that the government of Gaza should: stop attacking Israel; actively police the border protests to prevent violence; protect children and other vulnerable groups; stop smuggling weapons into Gaza; spend available money on infrastructure and not terror; stop inciting violence; accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor? Yes or no?

As for me, when discussing Gaza, you are correct. I don't put much responsibility on Israel. That is because Israel has acted, in my opinion, with exquisite restraint in all the years since she ceded Gaza and ended the occupation there. And she did so under extremely difficult circumstances.

Let's look again at the military difficulties at the Gaza border* in the past year. The conditions are tens of thousands of people gathering at the border to protest. Since the protest is built around a "right" to return, (though no such right actually exists in international law), there is a drive at the border to approach it, breach it, take it down. Israeli citizens are 1/2 a km from this border. The government of Gaza is willfully, intentionally inciting violence by calling to "rip the hearts out of Jews" and march to Jerusalem (which is not "return" by the way, but marching on the capital). The government of Gaza is pressuring people to attend, providing transportation, and paying them to get injured.

In this crowd at the border are children: babies, five-year-olds learning how to behave, children 15, 16, 17 who are indistinguishable at a distance from 18, 19, 20 year old adults and child soldiers. There are journalists: some trying to get good images, and some perhaps working as militants. There are medics, some of whom may also be militants. There are unarmed militants. There are armed militants. There are men and women throwing rocks (which are considered lethal weapons, btw). There are people, especially children and young people, burning tires which provides cover for the militants. There are children with knives who cut through the fence, only to whoop and shout and then return back. There children and adults with knives who cut through the fence and attack Israeli soldiers. There are terrorists planting IEDs at the fence line. There are snipers. There are people throwing grenades instead of rocks (can you tell the difference between a rock and a grenade from a distance)? There are people flying firebombs. And people firing rockets. And yes, Israeli soldiers have been injured and been killed.

Remember the POINT, for the Israelis, is primarily to protect Israeli lives. (Which does not mean they don't care about protecting Arab lives as well). The biggest risk is tens of thousands of people breaching the fence. Its an extremely difficult situation to deal with.

So yeah, I think Israel has done remarkably well in limiting damage and preventing Arab deaths under the most difficult of circumstances. I don't know what they could have done better. Maybe you have some ideas.

Bottom line though, the violence is not helping anyone. And Gaza should stop it.

*Tinmore, we know its not a "border" but a demarcation line. Leave it alone.

On the contrary. I care very much about Arab Palestinian lives.

We just disagree on whose responsibility it is to protect Arab Palestinian lives. You want to put all the responsibility on Israel. I want to put responsibility where it properly belongs: on the Arab Palestinians.

The Arab government in Gaza needs to:
1. Stop attacking Israel.
2. Actively police the border protests to remove terrorist actions and violence against Israel.
3. Prevent children, the disabled and other vulnerable groups from approaching the border.
4. Stop smuggling weapons into Gaza.
5. Spend available $ on building infrastructure for the people of Gaza, rather than on violence and terror.
6. Stop inciting violence and calling for violence.
7. Accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor.

Now, Mr. Objective, do you agree that Gaza should do these things?
You don't blame Israel for anything. You scapegoat the Palestinian's at every turn. There is no empathy in your posts for the Pals. The entire world is against you and you even refuse to believe that. Your Eisenhower moment is coming.

You didn't answer my question, Mr. Objective. Do you think that the government of Gaza should: stop attacking Israel; actively police the border protests to prevent violence; protect children and other vulnerable groups; stop smuggling weapons into Gaza; spend available money on infrastructure and not terror; stop inciting violence; accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor? Yes or no?

As for me, when discussing Gaza, you are correct. I don't put much responsibility on Israel. That is because Israel has acted, in my opinion, with exquisite restraint in all the years since she ceded Gaza and ended the occupation there. And she did so under extremely difficult circumstances.

Let's look again at the military difficulties at the Gaza border* in the past year. The conditions are tens of thousands of people gathering at the border to protest. Since the protest is built around a "right" to return, (though no such right actually exists in international law), there is a drive at the border to approach it, breach it, take it down. Israeli citizens are 1/2 a km from this border. The government of Gaza is willfully, intentionally inciting violence by calling to "rip the hearts out of Jews" and march to Jerusalem (which is not "return" by the way, but marching on the capital). The government of Gaza is pressuring people to attend, providing transportation, and paying them to get injured.

In this crowd at the border are children: babies, five-year-olds learning how to behave, children 15, 16, 17 who are indistinguishable at a distance from 18, 19, 20 year old adults and child soldiers. There are journalists: some trying to get good images, and some perhaps working as militants. There are medics, some of whom may also be militants. There are unarmed militants. There are armed militants. There are men and women throwing rocks (which are considered lethal weapons, btw). There are people, especially children and young people, burning tires which provides cover for the militants. There are children with knives who cut through the fence, only to whoop and shout and then return back. There children and adults with knives who cut through the fence and attack Israeli soldiers. There are terrorists planting IEDs at the fence line. There are snipers. There are people throwing grenades instead of rocks (can you tell the difference between a rock and a grenade from a distance)? There are people flying firebombs. And people firing rockets. And yes, Israeli soldiers have been injured and been killed.

Remember the POINT, for the Israelis, is primarily to protect Israeli lives. (Which does not mean they don't care about protecting Arab lives as well). The biggest risk is tens of thousands of people breaching the fence. Its an extremely difficult situation to deal with.

So yeah, I think Israel has done remarkably well in limiting damage and preventing Arab deaths under the most difficult of circumstances. I don't know what they could have done better. Maybe you have some ideas.

Bottom line though, the violence is not helping anyone. And Gaza should stop it.

*Tinmore, we know its not a "border" but a demarcation line. Leave it alone.
clear, plain, logical, and makes sense. But Bill Oreally will ignore it and pretend like you never said the above. Maybe today or tomorrow, or several weeks from now when he thinks people have forgotten what it is that you have written. He doesn't care about winning an argument with logic or truth he only cares about winning the argument using any means at his disposal. It's hard to find people willing to lose an argument to someone who had a better argument. They don't exist on here.

So 4,000 years of continual existence in the area, and a civilization of people that has outlasted Medo Persia, Assyria, Babylon, and The Roman Empires, surviving The Roman Holocaust of 1 Million Jews Exterminated, The Ottoman Empire Holocaust (Armenian Genocide) of 2 Million Jews Exterminated, and The Nazi Holocaust of 6 Million Jews Exterminated, vs. a few people that have hung around for about 100 years who are not even a genetically diverse group, but are a collection of people from Egypt, Syria, and Jordan? And they already had a homeland designated for them in Transjordan that they refuse to go to?

The STOOPID is strong in you. Besides that Israel's existence was guaranteed in the 1917 Balfour Declaration.

The only thing promised Arabs in that area was that they could practice their pagan religion and worship Satan-Allah.

Jews were digging tunnels to fight The Romans 2,000 years before you made up the fake people called Palestinians.

2,000-year-old desert settlement discovered in Israel, revealing ancient rebels' hidden tunnels
It doesn't matter what name you call them by. Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews have been living there for over 2 millennium. Zionists are the ones who moved into the area around the turn of the last century. And people that move into the area, do not have more rights than the people already living there. The Balfour Declaration alludes to this.

Stop being so fucking selfish!

It doesn't matter what name you call them by. Palestinian-Arabs and Palestinian-Jews have been living there for over 2 millennium. Zionists are the ones who moved into the area around the turn of the last century. And people that move into the area, do not have more rights than the people already living there. The Balfour Declaration alludes to this.

Stop being so fucking selfish!
They have? The Arabs or Arab Palestinians have been living in Ancient Canaan/Israel/Judea for over 2000 years?

Strange. They cannot be found in Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Philistine, Greek, Roman, Byzantine history. Nowhere to be found.

But YOU found them.

It is Magic, I say !!!!

You are so full of shit!

You're asking the wrong question. The government of Gaza is not attacking Israel. They are responding to Israeli aggression. The government of Gaza can't police anything because you target them as soon as they step outside. Why do they have to protect children? Why don't you just stop shooting them? Why can't they have weapons? Are you saying they have no right to defend themselves? If they can't have weapons, then neither can Israel. When is Israel going to get rid of its weapons? They are not inciting violence, you are. Israel is not a peaceful neighbor, it is a belligerent occupier.

Shooting children, medics, journalists and innocent civilians, is showing restraint? And Israel didn't "cede" Gaza. You can't give what you don't have. Gaza was never Israel's in the first place.

This protest is built around the inhuman treatment you are forcing them to live under. You are denying them their inalienable rights. And you have no right to do that.

Now you're trying to defend Israeli atrocities with total bullshit.

These people used to live just inside those fences. But you drove them out with Zionist terrorism.

Fuck you! You're full of shit!

You can't stop what you didn't start. Israel started the violence, the first step is Israel's.

clear, plain, logical, and makes sense. But Bill Oreally will ignore it and pretend like you never said the above. Maybe today or tomorrow, or several weeks from now when he thinks people have forgotten what it is that you have written. He doesn't care about winning an argument with logic or truth he only cares about winning the argument using any means at his disposal. It's hard to find people willing to lose an argument to someone who had a better argument. They don't exist on here.
And to think just 3 hours later I responded to her post and addressed every point.

But hey, try again. Maybe your luck will change?

They have? The Arabs or Arab Palestinians have been living in Ancient Canaan/Israel/Judea for over 2000 years?

Strange. They cannot be found in Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Philistine, Greek, Roman, Byzantine history. Nowhere to be found.

But YOU found them.

It is Magic, I say !!!!
They were Jewish converts.

But YOU found them.

It is Magic, I say !!!!
They were Jewish converts.
And where did you find evidence of this little nugget, over 2000 years ago?
And I am not talking about AFTER the Arab Muslims invaded in the 7th century CE.

What tribe of Arabs, or Individual Arabs are reported historically to have converted to Judaism over 2000 years ago?

Forum List

Back