Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

[ Incite them and they will Come, and come and come and come ]

Even as Israel grapples with rocket attacks from the Gaza Strip and massive protests along the Gazan border with Israel, the Israeli military continues to be on the lookout for incidents on a smaller scale but which can still lead to attacks on Israeli soldiers.

“IDF troops fired at three suspects who had crossed into Israeli territory from the southern Gaza Strip. Knives were found in their possession,” said an Israeli military statement which was released on Wednesday night. The AFP news agency reported that the three were taken to an Israeli hospital.

The overall situation along the border has quieted down as Egypt has mediated between Israel and the Hamas terror group on calming the situation. Israel has taken goodwill gestures which include opening border crossings to pedestrians and commercial activity as well as extending the fishing zone off the Gazan coast.

(full article online)

Three Palestinians with Knives Cross from Gaza, Shot by IDF Soldiers

The scared Jihadi duck dance show is indeed a comic show.

'Serious' is not th word You're looking, it's sincerity, and it leaves the argument each time these stupid slogans are parroted by the mindless sheeple.

Antisemitism is indeed an intellectual impotency, losers who blame their misfortunes in life on the image of an ever evil, all powerful Jew. Usually completely irrationally eccentric in expression, psychotic characters.

It just happens that open haters of Israel usually only start there, and express open hate towards a wide range of citizens of the US itself.

No wonder they join those who burn the US flag...

500_F_150603112_DQZj6B9XnFYxCoKgMhr2qOAqL7etz6W2.jpg
I didn't say anything about Jews.

Actually it did, civil and religious rights were particularly mentioned,
political rights were always discussed in the context of the Jewish national home, and its re-constitution.

No creation of an Arab nation was mentioned, in the Balfour Declaration or following international law in regards to Palestine. Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the entire territory under international law, and all mandate to create or govern the country came from an obligation to help facilitate the re-constitution of the sovereign Jewish nation.

Arabs got political rights in he rest of 99.9% of the territory in the middle east.
Israel is a Jewish reservation in a sea of Arab countries.

I didn't move in and take anyone's rights, my family lives in the land for 20 generations.
Most of Israelis are descendants of dhimmis who lived under Muslim subjugation in lands that they predate Islam itself,
but You won't dare touch that subject.
This is the Balfour Declaration word-for-word...

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
Actually, you're right. It did mention religious and civil rights. Unfortunately, that's as right as you got. "...it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine."

WTF do you think that means? I'll tell ya what it means; it means something you didn't do!

Objective my ass! You complain about Israel killing "innocent civilians" (in reality violent rioters) while entirely supporting Arabs murdering Israeli innocent civilians who are actually innocent civilians.
No Israeli's have been killed during these Right of Return protests. Over 200 Palestinian's were killed and over 6,000 Palestinian's injured. You shot a medic! How is that a violent rioter? You shot a man in a wheelchair. How is that a violent rioter? You shot a journalist wearing a large yellow vest. How is that a violent rioter? You shot a guy just standing there having a cigarette. How is that a violent rioter?

A UN report says the majority of Palestinian's were peaceful protesters. And of the very few that weren't, they were guilty of flying kites and cutting fences. Both actions do not allow you to respond with deadly force. Your life has to be in immediate danger in order for you to legally respond with deadly force.

I know Israel shot these people in cold blood. How do I know? Your posts convinced me of that. Your posts make it absolutely clear you don't give a shit about Palestinian life. And that's the mind set you have to have in order to commit those atrocities. The Germans did it to the Jews. And you do it to the Palestinian's. Same hate; different era.

Objective my ass! You complain about Israel killing "innocent civilians" (in reality violent rioters) while entirely supporting Arabs murdering Israeli innocent civilians who are actually innocent civilians.
No Israeli's have been killed during these Right of Return protests. Over 200 Palestinian's were killed and over 6,000 Palestinian's injured. You shot a medic! How is that a violent rioter? You shot a man in a wheelchair. How is that a violent rioter? You shot a journalist wearing a large yellow vest. How is that a violent rioter? You shot a guy just standing there having a cigarette. How is that a violent rioter?

A UN report says the majority of Palestinian's were peaceful protesters. And of the very few that weren't, they were guilty of flying kites and cutting fences. Both actions do not allow you to respond with deadly force. Your life has to be in immediate danger in order for you to legally respond with deadly force.

I know Israel shot these people in cold blood. How do I know? Your posts convinced me of that. Your posts make it absolutely clear you don't give a shit about Palestinian life. And that's the mind set you have to have in order to commit those atrocities. The Germans did it to the Jews. And you do it to the Palestinian's. Same hate; different era.

I can give you 3.5 / 5 for that impassioned, weapy-eyed yet pompous, over-played and just plain phony diatribe.

No Israeli's have been killed during these Right of Return protests.
Not true.

Your life has to be in immediate danger in order for you to legally respond with deadly force.
This is not true, but let's go with it.

So you agree that it is absolutely illegal for Arab Gazans to use lethal force in the form of guns, grenades, knives, firebombs, rockets and mortars, yes?

Your posts make it absolutely clear you don't give a shit about Palestinian life.

On the contrary. I care very much about Arab Palestinian lives.

We just disagree on whose responsibility it is to protect Arab Palestinian lives. You want to put all the responsibility on Israel. I want to put responsibility where it properly belongs: on the Arab Palestinians.

The Arab government in Gaza needs to:
1. Stop attacking Israel.
2. Actively police the border protests to remove terrorist actions and violence against Israel.
3. Prevent children, the disabled and other vulnerable groups from approaching the border.
4. Stop smuggling weapons into Gaza.
5. Spend available $ on building infrastructure for the people of Gaza, rather than on violence and terror.
6. Stop inciting violence and calling for violence.
7. Accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor.

Now, Mr. Objective, do you agree that Gaza should do these things?

political rights were always discussed in the context of the Jewish national home, and its re-constitution.

No creation of an Arab nation was mentioned, in the Balfour Declaration or following international law in regards to Palestine. Only the Jewish nation was vested with sovereignty over the entire territory under international law, and all mandate to create or govern the country came from an obligation to help facilitate the re-constitution of the sovereign Jewish nation.

Arabs got political rights in he rest of 99.9% of the territory in the middle east.

I didn't move in and take anyone's rights, my family lives in the land for 20 generations.
Most of Israelis are descendants of dhimmis who lived under Muslim subjugation in lands that they predate Islam itself,

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
Actually, you're right. It did mention religious and civil rights. Unfortunately, that's as right as you got. "...it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine."

WTF do you think that means? I'll tell ya what it means; it means something you didn't do!
And besides, rights are universal. Nobody can tell you what you have or don't have.

It means exactly what I said - civil and religious rights, political rights weren't vested in an Arab nation, but specifically mentioned regarding the sovereign nation under international law.

In fact not in any of the Arab or Muslim countries do average citizens enjoy the same level of freedoms and quality of life as Israel provides to its non-Jewish citizens.

Israel is the 11th happiest country in the world for a reason.

Last edited:

And besides, rights are universal. Nobody can tell you what you have or don't have.

The universal declaration of human rights, deals with individual rights,
not national rights or sovereignty.

Thats exactly the point, the confusion between national and personal rights.

But even on a personal level in any functional democracy the police, army and the courts are indeed authorized to take away a citizens' personal rights- therefore Your conclusion is wrong as well.

Last edited:

But even on a personal level in any functional democracy the police, army and the courts are indeed authorized to take away a citizens' rights- therefore Your conclusion is wrong as well.
Rights can only be taken away by a legitimate court with proper due process. This has never happened with Palestinians.

It is always Palestinians don't have rights blah, blah, blah.

But even on a personal level in any functional democracy the police, army and the courts are indeed authorized to take away a citizens' rights- therefore Your conclusion is wrong as well.
Rights can only be taken away by a legitimate court with proper due process. This has never happened with Palestinians.

Tell that to all the Palestinians who have their rights taken away by Hamas on a daily basis in Gaza.

Actually, in that part of the world,
only in Israel do Arab citizens have those rights.

Tell that to all the Palestinians who have their rights taken away by Hamas on a daily basis in Gaza.
Nice deflection.

Nice deflection.

Why is it?

Another Brutal Crackdown by Hamas in Gaza

On the contrary. I care very much about Arab Palestinian lives.

We just disagree on whose responsibility it is to protect Arab Palestinian lives. You want to put all the responsibility on Israel. I want to put responsibility where it properly belongs: on the Arab Palestinians.

The Arab government in Gaza needs to:
1. Stop attacking Israel.
2. Actively police the border protests to remove terrorist actions and violence against Israel.
3. Prevent children, the disabled and other vulnerable groups from approaching the border.
4. Stop smuggling weapons into Gaza.
5. Spend available $ on building infrastructure for the people of Gaza, rather than on violence and terror.
6. Stop inciting violence and calling for violence.
7. Accept Israel as a peaceful neighbor.

Now, Mr. Objective, do you agree that Gaza should do these things?
You don't blame Israel for anything. You scapegoat the Palestinian's at every turn. There is no empathy in your posts for the Pals. The entire world is against you and you even refuse to believe that. Your Eisenhower moment is coming.

Nice deflection.

Forum List

Back