Palestinians, the scummiest people on earth

Tell me, BIK: is it more important to you, for HAMAS to attack Israel and kill Israelis, or for them to develop Gaza and its resources for the people of Gaza to live a good life there?

How does shelling the kindergartens of S. Israel bring about peace between Israel and Gaza????

BIK, I'm sorry that you think so ill of me. I don't think Palestinians are stupid or 'animals' or anything like that.

I think that HAMAS dragging people's bodies behind motorcycles in the streets is WRONG. And I think that throwing people they 'suspected' of 'collaboration' from the tops of buildings is WRONG. So was stealing the food aid sent to Gaza and *selling* what was intended to be *given* away. And so was using guns to go rob banks to get operating funds.......

All the above crimes were committed by HAMAS. If you think those can be 'overlooked' because HAMAS attacks Israel, then that is your right. But I wouldn't tolerate 'leadership' like that myself......not if I could find anyone else to run for the job.

Revise your statements and realize how you sound. I too was angered at dragging a body in the street. The members in that area should have never done that, but I do support arresting collaborators and seeking more information in their jail. But they were stressed out during the situation and let anger get of them. Stealing aid never happened, I don't know where you got that from. They don't use guns to rob banks either. You're wording things to make them misleading. That doesn't mean if they made some mistakes they are criminals, you don't ever acknowledge the good things they do.

Tell me, BIK: is it more important to you, for HAMAS to attack Israel and kill Israelis, or for them to develop Gaza and its resources for the people of Gaza to live a good life there?

How does shelling the kindergartens of S. Israel bring about peace between Israel and Gaza????

Why do you make it sound as a continuous action? Hello? Anybody at home!? They have been trying to build Gaza up and have built much new infrastructure in Gaza, which I've seen in person. But unfortunately they have to deal with Israel coming in to destroy the infrastructure every two years in massively disproportionate strikes on Gaza. Hamas doesn't run the situation. Israel has provoked many times. Don't point the finger at Hamas. You tell me is it good for Israel to send Gaza back to the 'middle ages' like their interior minister said they would do every 2-3 years to keep Gaza on the brink of collapse? Of course it's good, Israeli hawks don't win elections without killing Palestinians. They benefit by keeping the Gazan's devastated and to keep their economy failing whenever they try to bring it back up.

Who's we? You don't know anything, Hamas are the same people that Israel brutalized, occupied and oppressed, they are just the ones that chose to fight back. Stop acting like you have any respect for our people. Hamas doesn't use 'terror tactics' against our people. Whatever that means. Once again you defile our people and act is if they are too stupid to make a choice. They've lived in the conflict longer than you have ever had. And they know Israel's policy. I've seen Israel's policy more than you know about it. Israel is the country that resorts to violence and collective punishment. And your hypocrisy is so staunch that you'd claim their violent resistance is not lawful. But of course whatever violence Israel resorts to is lawful. The people playing double propaganda are the Israelis.

Why should the Israelis have any respect for those who want to destroy them and refuse to recognize them? They had their chance to pretend they were Civilized after Israel withdrew from Gaza but of course didn't. " Collective punishment?" is your complaint? Israel should ONLY " punish" those who fire Rockets at them. How stupid. After Israel withdrew from Gaza just name one thing the Palestinians did to help " negotiations". Can't because they didn't. Just more proof of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy :cuckoo:

Who's destroying who? Who's losing more land by the day and who's being shot and killed lately in the occupied territories?

Who refuses to " negotiate" declaring just recently that ALL of Israel is " Palestine"? and who INITIATES the violence that Israel responds to?

Why should the Israelis have any respect for those who want to destroy them and refuse to recognize them? They had their chance to pretend they were Civilized after Israel withdrew from Gaza but of course didn't. " Collective punishment?" is your complaint? Israel should ONLY " punish" those who fire Rockets at them. How stupid. After Israel withdrew from Gaza just name one thing the Palestinians did to help " negotiations". Can't because they didn't. Just more proof of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy :cuckoo:

Who's destroying who? Who's losing more land by the day and who's being shot and killed lately in the occupied territories?

Who refuses to " negotiate" declaring just recently that ALL of Israel is " Palestine"? and who INITIATES the violence that Israel responds to?

What negotiations? The Palestinians have been negotiating for 20 years and all they get is settlement expansion. You're pathetic.

What negotiations? The Palestinians have been negotiating for 20 years and all they get is settlement expansion. You're pathetic.

" Negotiations?" Returning to the 67 Borders that were never recognized or respected, " Right of Return" which will NEVER happen, not ONE Israeli inside " Palestine" ( Jew or Arab) and Rockets immediately after Israel withdrew from Gaza? Just name one thing the Palestinians did. You can't. You're pathetic and delusional :clap2:

" Negotiations?" Returning to the 67 Borders that were never recognized or respected, " Right of Return" which will NEVER happen, not ONE Israeli inside " Palestine" ( Jew or Arab) and Rockets immediately after Israel withdrew from Gaza? Just name one thing the Palestinians did. You can't. You're pathetic and delusional :clap2:

What? Israel doesn't define their borders because they want to expand and continue settlement construction in occupied territories which is illegal. Soon they will have to face consequences for that. And as far is we know, Netanyahu doesn't want a 67 borders agreement. He just wants to keep making excuses to avoid a two state solution. The last thing israelis will agree to is a state beside their 'holy' 'Judah' state. That's why they like to call it. Israel is against peace.

Instead of accusing me of deliberately being deceptive - why don't you just show me your sources for more accurate information than I've posted?

Do you see the irony if HAMAS complains about mistreatment of its prisoners by Israelis - and then tortures suspected 'collaborators' themselves?

So some members of HAMAS forgot their Muslim obligations to respect the deceased's remains and acted abominably: and where was the protest about their 'mistake'????? When are they going to be investigated by the HAMAS government?

What? Israel doesn't define their borders because they want to expand and continue settlement construction in occupied territories which is illegal. Soon they will have to face consequences for that. And as far is we know, Netanyahu doesn't want a 67 borders agreement. He just wants to keep making excuses to avoid a two state solution. The last thing israelis will agree to is a state beside their 'holy' 'Judah' state. That's why they like to call it. Israel is against peace.

Still refuse to answer my question. What have the Palestinians done to " negotiate" after Israel withdrew from Gaza? I know..... increase their Rocket fire. That is all they know. Regarding the 67 Borders Israel is never going to go back to the Borders that the Arabs refused to recognize or accept in the first place. The last thing Abbas will agree to is a " Palestinian State" along with a Jewish State. He has actually stated it. Abbas insisting on the Borders that the Arabs that were never recognized plus " Right of Return" would eventually make the Jewish people a minority and turn what is know as Israel into an annexation of the " Palestinian State"and is hardly " negotiation" Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it was turned down. Abbas clearly doesn't want the two State Solution :eusa_hand:

Instead of accusing me of deliberately being deceptive - why don't you just show me your sources for more accurate information than I've posted?

Do you see the irony if HAMAS complains about mistreatment of its prisoners by Israelis - and then tortures suspected 'collaborators' themselves?

So some members of HAMAS forgot their Muslim obligations to respect the deceased's remains and acted abominably: and where was the protest about their 'mistake'????? When are they going to be investigated by the HAMAS government?

Already has been and that's none of your business anyways. You're making a senseless analogy.

Still refuse to answer my question. What have the Palestinians done to " negotiate" after Israel withdrew from Gaza? I know..... increase their Rocket fire. That is all they know. Regarding the 67 Borders Israel is never going to go back to the Borders that the Arabs refused to recognize or accept in the first place. The last thing Abbas will agree to is a " Palestinian State" along with a Jewish State. He has actually stated it. Abbas insisting on the Borders that the Arabs that were never recognized plus " Right of Return" would eventually make the Jewish people a minority and turn what is know as Israel into an annexation of the " Palestinian State"and is hardly " negotiation" Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it was turned down. Abbas clearly doesn't want the two State Solution :eusa_hand:

How can you be this mis-informed? No one in Gaza is involved in those negotiations. You're just coming up with excuses over and over. Same thing Netanyahu was doing in front of the Congress. Just admit it already, the Jewish state never wanted peace and doesn't want peace. They clearly prefer flying into other countries airspace and mocking raids on them. It's hardly a secret anymore that Israel is avoiding a negotiated settlement.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GMNwDJzgo]Breakdown of Netanyahu's Appearance in US Congress - YouTube[/ame]

How can you be this mis-informed? No one in Gaza is involved in those negotiations. You're just coming up with excuses over and over. Same thing Netanyahu was doing in front of the Congress. Just admit it already, the Jewish state never wanted peace and doesn't want peace. They clearly prefer flying into other countries airspace and mocking raids on them. It's hardly a secret anymore that Israel is avoiding a negotiated settlement.

Abbas has nothing to do with Gaza? Isn't Gaza supposed to be a part of the " Palestinian State?" Your the one with excuses.... Just name one thing the Palestinians have done to " negotiate". What proposals has Abbas made that Israel has turned down? It's a fair question. It's hardly a secret anymore that Abbas does not want a negotiated peace with the two State Solution .

Abbas has nothing to do with Gaza? Isn't Gaza supposed to be a part of the " Palestinian State?" Your the one with excuses.... Just name one thing the Palestinians have done to " negotiate". What proposals has Abbas made that Israel has turned down? It's a fair question. It's hardly a secret anymore that Abbas does not want a negotiated peace with the two State Solution .

Hamas runs Gaza and Israel won't allow their representatives for the negotiated settlement. Just goes to show how mis-informed and deluded you are.

Hamas runs Gaza and Israel won't allow their representatives for the negotiated settlement. Just goes to show how mis-informed and deluded you are.

http://Click here: Abbas: Olmert offered PA land equaling 100% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Sunday confirmed that former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert offered him land near Gaza in exchange for settlement blocs that Israel wants to annex, Arab-language newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat reported on Sunday.

Click here to view the map detailing Olmert's peace plan

Abbas said that the proposed swap would have given the Palestinians land that would equal 100 percent of the West Bank. He added that there are no Israeli settlements or Israeli Arab residents in the land surrounding Gaza that was offered to the Palestinians, according to the report.

"I clarified that I refused to annex even one Israeli Arab citizen," Abbas was quoted as saying.

Abbas also denied reports that former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni persuaded the Palestinians to reject the deal due to the criminal investigations against Olmert and the fact that his term would soon be ending.

"Livni did not interfere," Abbas told the paper. "I know there were sensitivities between her and Olmert, but I negotiated with him and felt we could have reached an agreement."

Abbas said a meeting had been scheduled to take place between negotiators Shalom Turgeman and Saeb Erekat, but that the start of Israel's offensive in Gaza effectively ended negotiations.

The map of Olmert's peace plan was published last Thursday in Haaretz.

According to the map proposed by Olmert, which is being made public here for the first time, the future border between Israel and the Gaza Strip would be adjacent to kibbutzim and moshavim such as Be'eri, Kissufim and Nir Oz, whose fields would be given to the Palestinians.

Olmert presented his map to Abbas in September of last year. In an interview with Haaretz last Tuesday, Abbas said Olmert had presented several drafts of his map

Still making excuses for the Palestinians? Still haven't told me what they are doing to " negotiate?" Abbas has NO control over Gaza? Thats like saying Obama has no control over Texas. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. When two or more parties " negotiate" about anything in life it's understood nobody is going to get they way 100 %. Like I said, Abbas doesn't want a Two State Solution. Just tell me ONE thing he has done :clap2:

You moron, West Bank isn't the Gaza Strip, the deal is not a viable state and no inclusion of any East Jerusalem is nonsense. They refused to allow a path from the West Bank to the Gaza Strip. Unrealistic considering number of settlers, they would not have been able to evacuate them.

What Israel was saying is give us the arable and and the Palestinians get the desert and. Oh yeah, another screw over proposed by Israel.

It would have never made it through Knesset anyways.

Last edited:
Not all Muslims are terrorist animals but most if not all terrorist animals are Muslims. And Gaza is the HQ of Islamic terrorist animalism run by Hamas savages.

You moron, West Bank isn't the Gaza Strip, the deal is not a viable state and no inclusion of any East Jerusalem is nonsense. They refused to allow a path from the West Bank to the Gaza Strip. Unrealistic considering number of settlers, they would not have been able to evacuate them.

What Israel was saying is give us the arable and and the Palestinians get the desert and. Oh yeah, another screw over proposed by Israel.

It would have never made it through Knesset anyways.
.The Palestinians were offered the desert? Lol.That is not why Abbas turned it down.Apparently he disagrees with you
You moron;Never said Gaza was the W Bank . However Gaza is supposed to be a part of the " Palestinian State" that will never be. Israel is never going to give up E . Jerusalem . Their most religious sites are there. Jordan was supposed to let Israel have access to E . Jerusalem but of course didn't .That will never happen again. Olmert did not refuse to allow a " path" but what if he did? It wasn't anything they had before 67. Abbas wants some Israeli land for a pathway? What did he offer to give in exchange for it.Still haven't told us exactly what Abbas did or offered to " negotiate"

Forum List

Back