Palin calls Obama a liar in speech to rw conservative extremists

There is a bright side to the Palinphobia exhibited by the loony left. It will be fun to watch them get the same treatment back if they're stupid enough to actually run Ashley Judd, the famous Hollywood ho, in the Kentucky senate race.

I think they're beginning to get a glimmer, though.
and when she beats out Mitch McConnell then what??? big crocodile tears??? at least her voice doesn't sound like fingernails on the chalk board ...

She won't even win the dem nomination for the office. Keep dreaming.

She specifically stated he promised the most open Government ever and it is one of the most secret we have had. He LIED. Hell he tried to argue that his Government could legally lie on Freedom of Information requests.
Yep. But he can't hide every instance of it:

[ame=http://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]​

There are so many details out in the wide open about the OBL raid that they were able to make a motion picture about it, but we still know next to nothing about Bengazi.

I can look at my last pay stub of 2012 and my first pay stub pf 2013 and have an easy view of another glaring lie.

How about 'going line by line and cutting the budget with a scalpel instead of an axe'?

Speaking of BUDGETS?...........
:eusa_whistle:

(sorry no links.......not all of us have short memories)
:thup:

There are so many details out in the wide open about the OBL raid that they were able to make a motion picture about it, but we still know next to nothing about Bengazi.

I can look at my last pay stub of 2012 and my first pay stub pf 2013 and have an easy view of another glaring lie.

How about 'going line by line and cutting the budget with a scalpel instead of an axe'?

Speaking of BUDGETS?...........
:eusa_whistle:

(sorry no links.......not all of us have short memories)
:thup:

"I can look at my last pay stub of 2012 and my first pay stub pf 2013 and have an easy view of another glaring lie."

Wanna see something even more scary?
Check this out:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/284221-stealing-your-money.html

Its amazing how much it drives liberals mad when someone speaks the truth about their Dear Leader.

Obama is a liar, just like all of you D-bags.

Feel free.

Start illustrating just what President Obama has "lied" about.

Be sure to provide links and stuff. And it would be nice if you used links for sites other than Brietbart or other right wing nutsy koo-koos.

He lied when he promised sequestration would never go into effect:

During a presidential debate in October, Obama responded to a jab from Republican Mitt Romney that the sequester would take a large bite out of military preparedness:

"First of all, the sequester is not something that I proposed. It's something that Congress has proposed. It will not happen ... "

Leave aside the credibility problem that arises from Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward reporting persuasively that the sequester was, indeed, the White House's idea. The president still has the additional problem that he declared before millions of TV viewers that sequester spending cuts "will not happen."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpoli...ama-s-sequester-gamble-what-if-nobody-notices

Of course then he changed his tune and declared he would veto any GOP bill that would undo the $85 Billion in sequestration cuts to the DoD.

Obama Threatens Veto of GOP Sequester Bill | Defense News | defensenews.com

And do we even have to bring up Benghazi? How the White House blammed it on a stupid video before finally admiting it was a terrorist attack? But I guess lying to the American public just to save face for his failures as a Commander-in-Chief during a crisis situtation is OK. He let Americans die without lifting a finger to help, then wanted to cover his own ass.

But hey, just keep your head in the sand, Swallow. You D-bags can't have your love for the Hussein diminished.

Last edited:
sarah-palin-cpac.png
sarah-palin-hand-notes.jpg

My favorite was when, while reading from her teleprompter and not from her palmprompter, she attacked Obama for using, you guessed it, a telrprompter!!

Palin_Teleprompter.jpg

Leaders take risks for the good of our country. Campaigners make promises they can’t keep. Leaders reach across political differences, campaigners double down on those differences. Leaders seek to bring Americans together to confront our challenges and campaigners seek to divide and to conquer and to orchestrate crisis after crisis after crisis to exploit. Mr. President, we admit it, you won. Accept it. Now step away from the teleprompter and do your job.

The fact that Sarah Palin pisses off you toe the line Liberal clowns off so much is good enough for me. Go Sarah, and in case you didn't know, Obama is a liar.

See, you don't get it, she does not piss us off, she amuses us. And it amuses us even more when you lamebrains think she makes us mad. It's like watching a cat play with a ball of string, mildly entertaining. Palin is a non entitity, only usefull to get mush minded conservative riled up. Nationally she is finished.

Anyone and everyone, their first and third born and their grand dad that dares to go to any conservative anything is always labeled a "right wing extremist".
All the while Democrats steal our money and give it to the moochers and parasites.
Sitting and listening is extreme and theft is not.

Forum List

Back