Palin Defeats Obama

sorry. what's going on now. I don't see how republicans can have any pull over this bill when there are 60 dem senators and the house is controlled by dems.

They shouldn't, but there are a lot of Dems who are themselves invested in the status quo and are taking plenty of $$$ from the healthcare industry to keep it. Add all negative spin about how it's all gonna be like the 3rd Reich and other hypoerbole, and that gives those Dems who never really wanted in the first place cover to vote against it.
are there more than 10?
since they could survive if they lost that many and biden could break the deciding vote

Right off the top of my head I count 6 Dem Senators. Got a feeling it's more than that, though. Maybe as a result of all this the GOP will get back the Senate just because you'll have angry Dems primarying some of them next year.

If a more liberal Dem in Nebraska, for example, challenged Ben Nelson over this and actually won, there's a likely GOP pickup right there.

the GOP will get back the Senate
Maybe, maybe not.

There'll be some pickups for sure, but not enough to overtake it.

Who knows, though? Maybe we'll have a 50/50 Senate, haha.
that would still be a dem control as Biden would have the tie breaking vote

Will Biden then dance for the right to cast that vote?

Perhaps...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

The post is a memorandum talking point from one of the think tanks.

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

It's not, and Sinatra is not.

That is a serious accusation.

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

Actually, it's from a blog on a blog site written by someone named "Ulsterman". Is that you Sinatra?

The post is a memorandum talking point from one of the think tanks.

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

It's not, and Sinatra is not.

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

Actually, it's from a blog on a blog site written by someone named "Ulsterman". Is that you Sinatra?
he's already said it was

and the blog post was posted AFTER it was done here

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

he's already said it was

Hey, now, I must have missed that. And I was just curiousm, as the name "Ulsterman" indicates he's from another country. I wasn't even trying to argue the point.

he's already said it was

Hey, now, I must have missed that. And I was just curiousm, as the name "Ulsterman" indicates he's from another country. I wasn't even trying to argue the point.
actually he says he lives in the state of WA in his blog profile
another thing you seem to have missed ;)

Anywhoo...

so it looks like Palin's ability to rally the easily herded has definitely made a mark on the national politics scene....even after she's gone back on her statements.

thanks for the article, Sin.

Anywhoo...

so it looks like Palin's ability to rally the easily herded has definitely made a mark on the national politics scene....even after she's gone back on her statements.

keep on insulting the majority of americans
and pass it on to your talking heads, make sure then do it too

Last edited:
he's already said it was

Good point. Remember, after all, I am still a board newby.

Good point. Remember, after all, I am still a board newby.
his blog profile has nothing to do with this board ;)

Anywhoo...

*spits out drink over keyboard*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooops. Sorry about that. Care to prove that whole majority claim?

Anywhoo...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you seen any polls on Obamacare?

Anywhoo...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

54% of likely voters polled say NO healthcare reform is better than Obamacare. Only 35% would like to see it passed...

54% Say Passing No Healthcare Reform Better Than Passing Congressional Plan - Rasmussen Reports™

That doesnt support that a majority of people support Palin. Wow you guys need some Forensics training.

That doesnt support that a majority of people support Palin. Wow you guys need some Forensics training.

Uh-Huh...

obama-president-approva-index_july_29_2009.jpg

(Please note Obama's most current numbers are now at about -7, though his strong dissaproval ratings are the highest they have been so far during his presidency)

It appears this gentleman believes in the power of Palin...

Palin Power to the Rescue!

Excerpts:

Although she no longer holds any elective office or official capacity, Sarah Palin has apparently saved millions of aging Americans from the dreary and inhumane death panels hidden in the bowels of the Obamacare disaster.

Liberals deny that Obamacare includes death panels, but most of those damn fools have not read the 1,000-page monster.

...Palin’s death panels analysis hit a bulls eye as reported in part at Yahoo.com:

Senators exclude end-of-life provision from bill - Yahoo! News

“Key senators are excluding a provision on end-of-life care from health overhaul legislation after language in a House bill caused a furor
____

He also calls Palin "the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the national political scene."

It appears he may have a bit of crush on former governor...:)

Forum List

Back