Palin Family Involved In Drunken Brawl.

show me a family that is NOT somewhat dysfunctional, i would bet your family is as fucked up as are 99.9999999999% of American families.

i admit that from my earliest memories (i am 76) there were some violent times and some very loving peaceful times.

what say you now ?

show me a family that is NOT somewhat dysfunctional, i would bet your family is as fucked up as are 99.9999999999% of American families.

i admit that from my earliest memories (i am 76) there were some violent times and some very loving peaceful times.

what say you now ?

My Father is dead.

My Mother is dead.

My Brother is dead.

Both of My Sisters are dead.

Your an ass hat.

what say you now ?

My Father is dead.

My Mother is dead.

My Brother is dead.

Your an ass hat.

Then you should have respect for others family members knowing the loss on such a personal level.

well but of course Everyone in country is worried over that instead of Iraq, the economy, illegal immigration, Obama acting like DICKtator

damn THREE THREADS all by a leftie/dem

Second post like this and Palin isn't even a candidate for anything or an elected politician. Proof of left wing hatred and their war on women?

Her effectiveness as a grass-roots "community organizer" is inversely commensurate with the animus hurled her way.

what say you now ?

My Father is dead.

My Mother is dead.

My Brother is dead.

Your an ass hat.

:offtopic:

Jesus. What are you a Shi-ite & Christian family from Northern Iraq?

Second post like this and Palin isn't even a candidate for anything or an elected politician. Proof of left wing hatred and their war on women?

She is a "Fox News Contributor"

Does that count?

And was in danger of being vice prez, one heartbeat away from being president. A similar family to the Palin klan is "The wonderful Whites of West Virginia." Probably can get it on netflix

Nice try. The war on women is a republican cause. Republicans think they own the body of every woman in America.

Nice try. The war on women is a republican cause. Republicans think they own the body of every woman in America.

I guess you distort facts when all you have to show for a glamor queen is Michelle Obama and Roseanne Barr.

Forum List

Back