Palin Getting Death Threats

I have and I haven't seen any evidence, hence the question.

So you didn't notice (or understand) the posts saying they were going to vote for Bristol, not because they thought she was a good dancer, but because of who her mother is?

I'm not surprised :lol:

I don't see a few people making that statement as proof that it's a widespread phenomenon. Fact is most if not all the people who vote, vote not because that person is neccesarily the best but rather that's the person that they like, for whatever reason.

I notice you said nothing about how often they vote for someone because they like the persons' mother.

I'm not surprised

But seriously, LL. Even you can see that it's wrong to vote for someone based on who their mother is, cant you?

And if you want to cite facts, how about the fact that some people setup multiple regs so they could vote over and over and over and over? I noticed you said nothing about that either

Aaaaand, that is 'texting manipulation' or an 'irregularity'?

:cuckoo:

Yes, because Bristol should have won in her own right, not because the bloggers all got online and encouraged a vote because of her mother. I have a feeling, Bristol would have liked that better, too.

Where's your evidence that "the bloggers all got online and encouraged a vote because of her mother."

Ummm, I posted a link to an article that has the evidence.

Once again, LL is hoping no one notices him being willfully stupid.

Next, he'll be asking for proof that Bristol was ever on TV

Cosmic Log - How the 'Dancing' vote was hacked

The campaign apparently includes exploitation of a loophole in ABC's e-mail voting feature. The loophole is explained as a technicality in the system that allows voters to register an infinite number of email addresses and vote, vote, vote. The e-mail addresses are never validated, such as what happens when you sign up for a Facebook or PayPal account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord have mercy, I voted for 3 hours online! I got 300 in," one Palin fan wrote in a comment on the HillBuzz blog, which is leading the charge on Bristol Palin's behalf.

Key word in the article is "theories".

OHMIGOD!!!!

Run for the hills!! The article contains the word "theories"!!!! It can't possibly be true!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And the funniest part.....the article doesn't contain the word "theories"

Even reality shows have rules that can be corrupted. I didn't see it, but apparently some woman on The Apprentice got "fired" before some challenge even got started because she had engaged a spy to go to the site of the challenge and feed her inside information. If that hadn't been discovered and she won, what does that say about the person's "morals"?

Wingnuts just don't understand morals. This thread proves it.

Morality has nothing to do with it. If you want to vote four thousand times and there's a way that it can be legally done then so be it.

Wingnuts are so helpful. I point out that wingnuts just don't understand wingnuts, and sure enough, a helpful wingnut comes along a proves me right.

Morality has something to do with every decision you make. Only a wingnut would suggest morality has nothing to do with a persons' decision to vote hundreds of times.

You think I'm a Christian?

:lol:

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

This wingnut is going to pretend that I called him a christian (though he'll never produce a quote of mine saying that) so that he can pretend there's nothing wrong with people voting for Bristol because of who her mommy is, and ignoring her lack of talent
1. Do you see the question mark? If so, do you know what that means?

2. Him?

Wingnuts like to pretend that their "innocent questions" are fooling others. Truth is, it proves what a fool you are

And wingnuts will not spare any effort as long as they can avoid having to defend their inane words. This wingnut got pwned because he is stupid enough to think that there are human actions where morals do not apply, and too stupid to defend his own words.

Let me know when you grow a pair, bubbelah

Twinkies??? I don't eat twinkies. Sounds exactly like something you would like with your tasteless ass.

Yes, you did mention looks. You asked if you could assume that the poster is a breathtakingly physically beautiful human being with no flaws whatsoever. That has to do with looks, stupid. And you made the comment because they said Bristol Palin has thunder thighs. So what?? People do not have to think like you.

Then in the same post you called the poster pathetic, shallow, and typically American. Why are you insulting Americans?? I asked what you meant and of course you won't answer. You're too anxious to hurry and type your boring usual insults. Why don't you just stay where you are and change your name to Swamp Girl?? I'm begining to think you've never even been in Califiornia in your entire pathetic life.

In another thread today, CG accused me of saying something I did not say, and I when I challenged her to quote me, she bailed instead of admitting her mistake. Now, she has again falsely accussed someone, and now that she's been exposed, she will once again post a series of personal attacks in order to avoid having to admit she was wrong.

Yes, that's her exactly. One of the nastiest, conceited, pompous, lying bitches, I have ever come accross. And watch out for her stooge, Si modo. She's just as bad. She always posts right behind the Skank. The Skank cannot fight her own battles. Worthless human beings, both of them. They bring no good to this world that I can see.

Si modo thinks morality has nothing to do with a persons actions

In her case, she's 100% accurate

And none of them can fight any battles. Once you challenge them to back up their inane claims, they panic and frantically post childish insults (often homophobic) and pics glommed off the web

So you didn't notice (or understand) the posts saying they were going to vote for Bristol, not because they thought she was a good dancer, but because of who her mother is?

I'm not surprised :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: What did I tell you, sangha??? Here is the stooge, right on cue!!! How pathetic!!

They are all so predictable. Not one with any spine.

And the wingnut women are the funniest of all. They have all the hate and stupidity of the males, but with a greater need to appear tough. It makes it that much funnier when they run away from their own words

Wingnuts wont stand up for their own ideas. That's why they fall for other peoples' stupid ideas

Sarah Palin is now pushing the producers of Dancing with the Stars to have Christine O'Donnell on next years show.
Next Stop For Christine O'Donnell...'Dancing With The Stars'?

Not sure if I like this confluence of "reality" TV and politics. When pols try to put one foot in the social ring while keeping the other in the political ring, it gives their haters more ammo for personal attacks. And tabloid politics make for shitty discourse.

I think it's just awful the way all those "haters" criticize politicians for using their influence to coerce the media into hiring their buddies. Don't they realize that the contestants for a dance show should be picked based on who their freinds and relatives are?

:lol::lol::lol: What did I tell you, sangha??? Here is the stooge, right on cue!!! How pathetic!!

They are all so predictable. Not one with any spine.

And the wingnut women are the funniest of all. They have all the hate and stupidity of the males, but with a greater need to appear tough. It makes it that much funnier when they run away from their own words

Wingnuts wont stand up for their own ideas. That's why they fall for other peoples' stupid ideas

:lol::lol::lol: You certainly have their number.

In another thread today, CG accused me of saying something I did not say, and I when I challenged her to quote me, she bailed instead of admitting her mistake. Now, she has again falsely accussed someone, and now that she's been exposed, she will once again post a series of personal attacks in order to avoid having to admit she was wrong.

Yes, that's her exactly. One of the nastiest, conceited, pompous, lying bitches, I have ever come accross. And watch out for her stooge, Si modo. She's just as bad. She always posts right behind the Skank. The Skank cannot fight her own battles. Worthless human beings, both of them. They bring no good to this world that I can see.

Really? And how would a sane mind extract that idea from my comment that there are little to no morals in reality TV?

Really? And how would a sane mind extract that idea from my comment that there are little to no morals in reality TV?

Wingnuts are so immoral they don't realize that morals comes into play whenever humans make a decision. That's because they don't even understand what morals are

Wingnuts are so immoral they don't realize that morals comes into play whenever humans make a decision. That's because they don't even understand what morals are

Imaginary justice in a dance/popularity competition is just so important to morons.

Good grief. I bet you stayed at home and cried because you didn't get voted homecoming queen in high school, too. The wimpers of 'juuuuuuuuuustice' that night from you must have been pathetic to hear.

Idiot.

Imaginary justice in a dance/popularity competition is just so important to morons.

Good grief. I bet you stayed at home and cried because you didn't get voted homecoming queen in high school, too. The wimpers of 'juuuuuuuuuustice' that night from you must have been pathetic to hear.

Idiot.

Wingnuts don't care about morality.

OHMIGOD!!!!

Run for the hills!! The article contains the word "theories"!!!! It can't possibly be true!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

From your own link....

And these voters, according to theories swirling on the Internet, appear to be politically motivated. Having Palin tear up the dance floor on national TV is considered a boost for the conservative Tea Party movement. To keep the votes coming in, the party is using social media effectively to rally the base behind the young Palin mom.

You - and your lunatic friend, Rinata - are brainless morons.

Key word in the article is "theories".

OHMIGOD!!!!

From your own link....

And these voters, according to theories swirling on the Internet, appear to be politically motivated. Having Palin tear up the dance floor on national TV is considered a boost for the conservative Tea Party movement. To keep the votes coming in, the party is using social media effectively to rally the base behind the young Palin mom.

You - and your lunatic friend, Rinata - are brainless morons.

Thanks for falling for it:lol::lol:

Idiot.

I'm sure that would be you.

Idiot.

I'm sure that would be you.
Idiot.

Forum List

Back