PALIN not invited to McCain funeral

I feel really bad for Megan McCain. At today's service in Phoenix she was beside herself. Just a wreck. She was obviously the closest member of the family to him.
It really isn't real until someone is gone. She's taking it very hard.

Agreed. I do hope they can [quickly] find some peace with the loss. :/

There was no point in inviting Palin to the funeral. It will not be covered by the video media, and he can't do a thing for her career, at this point. Besides, if she leaves her family alone together for more than 24 hours, someone is bound to be arrested or become pregnant.

I am sure his family doesn't want to be reminded of one of the worst decisions he could have made. Skeletons should stay in the closet.

Or reminded of the Keating 5, or reminded of the 2008 election, or reminded of his endless warmongering or reminded of the veterans at the Arizona VA that he threw under the bus, etc.......................

I am sure his family doesn't want to be reminded of one of the worst decisions he could have made. Skeletons should stay in the closet.

Or reminded of the Keating 5, or reminded of the 2008 election, or reminded of his endless warmongering or reminded of the veterans at the Arizona VA that he threw under the bus, etc.......................

I didn't always agree with McCain and not sure about all of your accusations, but Trump has a list a hell of a lot longer than that in just 3 years.
McCain was in office for over 30.
Just let that soak in.

Like most other standards in our culture; what constitutes a great American hero, has, indeed deteriorated.

Can someone explain how McCain wants everyone to be Americans and get along, while he used his last written comments to blast a president and kept several political figures from his funeral? Were they just words? Empty thoughts?

Can someone explain how McCain wants everyone to be Americans and get along, while he used his last written comments to blast a president and kept several political figures from his funeral? Were they just words? Empty thoughts?

I suspect he was trying to save his family by downplaying the media who've gone off the rails this year. Sadly, if that was his angle, it was doomed to failure regardless because the media is absolutely sick.

I'm not entirely sure that McCain sent out personal invitations to everyone he might have crossed paths with in the past, however, if they did, it would just tell me what a snotty twat McCain really was...

You lefties are not making McCain look like a reasonable person with your bullshit. (This is fine with me, I didn't like the guys politics anyway.)

I don't think its so much, a personal invitation, as people who want to attend are 'allowed' and no doubt with that many VIPS, there are lists for security. Speakers of course are PERSONALLY INVITED.

Yeah I didn't know you had to have an "invitation" to go to a funeral.

Humm. Interesting. McCain himself never once BAD-MOUTHED Sarah Palin. He kept his thoughts to himself. He knew he threw her into the deep end of the pool BUT after the election SHE chose to quit her 'job, flaunt her white trash, make a fast buck mentality and morality out on to the public stage. She dragged her ever willing 'reality TV' family of hypocritical morals and low IQ behind her. McCain still never said a word!

Anyway, she isn't 'invited'. I'm sure she could attend the burial at Annapolis as the grounds are public. I'll assume she has better sense than to do that.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain’s funeral: report

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
29 AUG 2018 AT 14:55 ET

John McCain.

MSNBC booking director Jesse Rodriguez tweeted Wednesday that NBC White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell learned that Palin was not invited to McCain’s memorial.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain's funeral: report

Ok, niether are you maybe you two can go moose hunting or something..

It was his best decision, it showed us how the left really hates women .

Said it before, saying it again. Sarah Palin was the proof that John McCain had an active sense of humor.

Yeah we know how much the left trash on women if they are not a liberal, you guys went into uncharted waters there a new low even for you guys .

Said it before, saying it again. Sarah Palin was the proof that John McCain had an active sense of humor.

Yeah we know how much the left trash on women if they are not a liberal, you guys went into uncharted waters there a new low even for you guys .

I dunno who the fuck "you guys" is but I posted about John McCain.

He knew he had no shot with the economy in the crapper, so he figured he'd go down with a news splash. And a mere 24 years after Geraldine Ferraro.

As I've already posted over and over and over on this site, the RP should have nominated Margaret Chase Smith in 1964. She had the stones to stand up to McCarthy and would have had a hella better shot than Goldwater.

But they didn't. Did they.

Right, and to prove it, we nominated Hillary for president. It was just one of our cruel practical jokes on women.

You mean the one who said that women just voted for whomever their husbands and employers told them to vote for?

Uhm, yeah, so as a woman, thanks assholes.

Forum List

Back