Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

You the fuck do you think your kidding? You're a liberal and way left of center. But I don't blame you for being ashamed to admit it.

You seem to know it all about him...answer these questions:

What's his political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

It's my opinion he's a liberal that's all you need to know.

Actually...that seems to be all YOU need to know. No depth. No substance. A simple opinion, a simple life, a simpleton. That's you.

You seem to know it all about him...answer these questions:

What's his political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

Actually...that seems to be all YOU need to know. No depth. No substance. A simple opinion, a simple life, a simpleton. That's you.

Ok I'll give you a chance to defend him. So prove that he's not a liberal, but keep in mind he's already admitted to being liberal which supports my opinion.

Once again, for those too wrapped up in partisanship to see it, here is the difference between rush and family guy.

Rush did not attempt to personally deride Sarah Palin and her family when he made his stupid "retard" comment. Family Guy did intentionally attempt to personally deride Sarah Palin and her family with their skit.

The difference in the 2 is so obvious it makes half of the people posting here look like hacks.

I'm starting to think the OP, and many who are following his lead, work for the likes of Faux News with all their drummed up Faux outrage over palin.

Hey stupid! I have watched the clip. I'm not as stupid as you fucks are that I would comment on a clip I haven't seen. If you want to equate watching one clip as being a cartoon watcher then it's obvious my initial description of you is accurate.
your initial description?......you know what mine was of you?.....i finally found a Right wing assole that i can treat like i do that Left wing asshole Rdean.....this may get interesting.....

I don't give a rat's ass what your opinion of me is. Fact is you spouted off without knowing all the facts. Which begs the question, are you related to Obama?
cause you are a troll, its your job and you get off on making stupid arguments and "opinions"

Ok I'll give you a chance to defend him. So prove that he's not a liberal, but keep in mind he's already admitted to being liberal which supports my opinion.

Believe it or not, Simpleton, people can be liberal in some things and conservative in other things.

But...go ahead and link where he admits "to being liberal". I want to read that admission.

Rush did not attempt to personally deride Sarah Palin and her family when he made his stupid "retard" comment. Family Guy did intentionally attempt to personally deride Sarah Palin and her family with their skit.

Very true, but at the same time, Family Guy can be lined up right next to shows like The Colbert Report and SNL. Yes, they threw a jab...so what. It happens all of the time, especially to politicians or former politicians. She should have a bit thicvker skin than she shows. If she had ignored it, the situation would never have blown up and would have shown her in a better light than having her daughter write a retort (that is lame).

-TSO

Very true, but at the same time, Family Guy can be lined up right next to shows like The Colbert Report and SNL. Yes, they threw a jab...so what. It happens all of the time, especially to politicians or former politicians. She should have a bit thicvker skin than she shows. If she had ignored it, the situation would never have blown up and would have shown her in a better light than having her daughter write a retort (that is lame).

-TSO

I have no issues with any of your comments there TSO. I agree with your opinion which i'm quoting above ;).

Hey stupid! I have watched the clip. I'm not as stupid as you fucks are that I would comment on a clip I haven't seen. If you want to equate watching one clip as being a cartoon watcher then it's obvious my initial description of you is accurate.
your initial description?......you know what mine was of you?.....i finally found a Right wing assole that i can treat like i do that Left wing asshole Rdean.....this may get interesting.....

I don't give a rat's ass what your opinion of me is. Fact is you spouted off without knowing all the facts. Which begs the question, are you related to Obama?

see the baby in my avitar?....thats for you....even babies cant stand your ass....and you asswipe made the statement that you dont watch cartoons....so why would you watch this one?....just so you can bitch about it.....typical FAR right asshole.....if i dont have the smarts to understand it....it must be bad

FYI the actress that does the voice over for the girl is Andrea Fay Friedman. She has Down Syndrome and is an actress and public speaker. You would think someone who has this condition would be the best judge on what is offensive or not?

Did I say you said you were a right wingnut? I said you define youself according to the standard you, yourself mentioned. In other words, and I'll type slowly so you "simple minded people" can keep up, you asserted that if you don't agree with a "right wingnut" (which you obviously don't) then you are a liberal, which you now readily admit to being. So basically when you said, " If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal", it was accurate observation.

You are not going to be able to pigeion hole me very well.
I am pretty liberal on a few things and pretty conservative on some others.
I am issue based and am my own decider :)

You the fuck do you think your kidding? You're a liberal and way left of center. But I don't blame you for being ashamed to admit it.

Your right wing blinders are blocking you view.

cause you are a troll, its your job and you get off on making stupid arguments and "opinions"

Pot meet kettle.

Believe it or not, Simpleton, people can be liberal in some things and conservative in other things.

But...go ahead and link where he admits "to being liberal". I want to read that admission.

Post 190......

see the baby in my avitar?....thats for you....even babies cant stand your ass....and you asswipe made the statement that you dont watch cartoons....so why would you watch this one?....just so you can bitch about it.....typical FAR right asshole.....if i dont have the smarts to understand it....it must be bad

Wow such an intellectual argument. Fact is I didn't watch this one, I've seen a short clip of it and yes I was offended by the lenghts that some people will go to in the name of humor of which nothing about it was funny. As a matter of fact I've asked why some of you idiots thought it was funny and I still haven't gotten an answer. Which is typical. And using a baby as a tool is what I'd expect out of assholes like you.

You are not going to be able to pigeion hole me very well.
I am pretty liberal on a few things and pretty conservative on some others.
I am issue based and am my own decider :)

Your right wing blinders are blocking you view.

I call 'em like I see 'em. Fact is I haven't seen one post of yours that's even remotely conservative.

Once again, for those too wrapped up in partisanship to see it, here is the difference between rush and family guy.

The difference in the 2 is so obvious it makes half of the people posting here look like hacks.

I'm starting to think the OP, and many who are following his lead, work for the likes of Faux News with all their drummed up Faux outrage over palin.

So Palin ONLY calls out people whouse the word RETARD when speaking SPECIFICALLY of Palin's child? I don't think so.

So politicians and their families are not to be made fun of but it is okay to make fun of the voting public?

Really?

Wow such an intellectual argument. Fact is I didn't watch this one, I've seen a short clip of it and yes I was offended by the lenghts that some people will go to in the name of humor of which nothing about it was funny. As a matter of fact I've asked why some of you idiots thought it was funny and I still haven't gotten an answer. Which is typical. And using a baby as a tool is what I'd expect out of assholes like you.
a short clip of it and you got it all figured out?.....in your other post you called me stupid and said of course ive seen it.....now its just a clip....your a joke....your the kinda idiot who sees a trailor for a movie and judges it just on the trailor.....why dont you go out to the corrall and watch a bull take a shit....now thats something that you would find funny....

Well, as long as you loony liberal's don't mind:

Obama's two lil' crack whores are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', nappyheaded lil' ho's, who sell their skinny black asses to any Joe Biden lookin' white dudes with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!

Hell them bitches can suck a cock like a kirby vaccuum, and they gots them big nigga' lips to prove it!

Funny, eh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back