Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

Slapstick is laughing at the misfortune of others...slipping on ice...etc.

But since you are so perfect, I'm sure you never told a lawyer joke, a blonde joke, a Polish joke, an Aggie joke, a gay joke.

(Of course, I don't really believe you are telling the truth here)

Please offer me an example of an Aggie joke.....

I think if I did that, I might offend a certain someone...can't have that. He might cry.

come on dammit....i wanna hear it now.....the guy your talking about can skip over this post....

Some of us have a life.

Ahhh, now I understand, if someone watches a program that you don't, they have no life. I get it. Do you own a television? If so, why? I mean, you have a life, why would you waste the money to have a television if you don't watch it.

-TSO

That's not what I said but hey, why let that little fact like that get in the way?

Did you know that you're sounding more liberal with each post?

The fact is knothead,the discussion was about cartoons and I have better things to do with my time than to watch silly cartoons.

then if you havent watched the fucking thing why are you here bitching about it?.....old and tired did the same thing.....then when he actually saw it he had a somewhat different take on it......try watching it.....at least then, you can say you have a reason to bitch about it......it offended you....without seeing it first you havent got a reason to bitch.....

If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal.
Simple concept for simple people.
thats just opposit of what Rdean says...."If you do not agree with a LEFT wingnut on one thing then you are a RIGHT winger....opposite sides of the coin....

If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal.
Simple concept for simple people.
thats just opposit of what Rdean says...."If you do not agree with a LEFT wingnut on one thing then you are a RIGHT winger....opposite sides of the coin....

Left wingers a a far less harmonious lot than those on the right.
The healthcare reform debacle proves that.

Last edited:
So, you can tell about a person's political leanings on all topics by ONE post? (Must not have been a joke then, you frown on those)
We know your political leanings. You're a far left lesbian moonbat!:cuckoo:

so she is a lesbian....big fucking deal.....what does that have to do with her political leanings?.....

He won't answer that question...he'll just bring up totally irrelevant things like your family so he doesn't have to show he is an idiot. Ironically, it shows him to be an even bigger idiot.

Really? Is that the standard in which you define yourself by? Interesting.

did I say I was a right wingnut?

I believe in reasonable gun control so obviously I am a liberal. Alkso I did not vote for Bush either time.

Did I say you said you were a right wingnut? I said you define youself according to the standard you, yourself mentioned. In other words, and I'll type slowly so you "simple minded people" can keep up, you asserted that if you don't agree with a "right wingnut" (which you obviously don't) then you are a liberal, which you now readily admit to being. So basically when you said, " If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal", it was accurate observation.

You are not going to be able to pigeion hole me very well.
I am pretty liberal on a few things and pretty conservative on some others.
I am issue based and am my own decider :)

I watched the thing four times.

I must be dense. I couldn't get what was so bad.

And I have to admit that there is something missing with folks who think that is funny

I agree with Palin and I think she should go after Fox the same way she went after Letterman.

Go Sarah.

Ahhh, now I understand, if someone watches a program that you don't, they have no life. I get it. Do you own a television? If so, why? I mean, you have a life, why would you waste the money to have a television if you don't watch it.

-TSO

That's not what I said but hey, why let that little fact like that get in the way?

The fact is knothead,the discussion was about cartoons and I have better things to do with my time than to watch silly cartoons.

then if you havent watched the fucking thing why are you here bitching about it?.....old and tired did the same thing.....then when he actually saw it he had a somewhat different take on it......try watching it.....at least then, you can say you have a reason to bitch about it......it offended you....without seeing it first you havent got a reason to bitch.....

Hey stupid! I have watched the clip. I'm not as stupid as you fucks are that I would comment on a clip I haven't seen. If you want to equate watching one clip as being a cartoon watcher then it's obvious my initial description of you is accurate.

did I say I was a right wingnut?

I believe in reasonable gun control so obviously I am a liberal. Alkso I did not vote for Bush either time.

Did I say you said you were a right wingnut? I said you define youself according to the standard you, yourself mentioned. In other words, and I'll type slowly so you "simple minded people" can keep up, you asserted that if you don't agree with a "right wingnut" (which you obviously don't) then you are a liberal, which you now readily admit to being. So basically when you said, " If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal", it was accurate observation.

You the fuck do you think your kidding? You're a liberal and way left of center. But I don't blame you for being ashamed to admit it.

You the fuck do you think your kidding? You're a liberal and way left of center. But I don't blame you for being ashamed to admit it.

You seem to know it all about him...answer these questions:

What's his political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

You seem to know it all about him...answer these questions:

What's his political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

It's my opinion he's a liberal that's all you need to know.

Hey stupid! I have watched the clip. I'm not as stupid as you fucks are that I would comment on a clip I haven't seen. If you want to equate watching one clip as being a cartoon watcher then it's obvious my initial description of you is accurate.
your initial description?......you know what mine was of you?.....i finally found a Right wing assole that i can treat like i do that Left wing asshole Rdean.....this may get interesting.....

your initial description?......you know what mine was of you?.....i finally found a Right wing assole that i can treat like i do that Left wing asshole Rdean.....this may get interesting.....

I don't give a rat's ass what your opinion of me is. Fact is you spouted off without knowing all the facts. Which begs the question, are you related to Obama?

Forum List

Back