🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palin suing NYT for their BS claim that she caused the Giffords massacre YAY!

trump-crosshairs-business-insider-575x349.jpg

UNREAL: Popular News Website Posts Photo of Donald Trump in GUN CROSSHAIRS

87e35-images.jpg

xtrump-crosshairs-300x256.png.pagespeed.ic.Ji3VB_H1vc.jpg

I can just imagine the judge in that courtroom.

"So, let me get this straight Mrs. Palin...during your campaign, you created an image depicting crosshairs over districts you needed to flip, and now you're here suing for defamation? Get the fuck out of my courtroom with this frivolous bullshit and stop wasting everyone's time."
Ohhhhh yes I am sure a REAL judge will compare cross hairs over CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS to be targeted for electing NEW people vs ORDERING a maniac leftist to try and murder a libtard congresswoman

I think she's spitting into the wind. I can't see the courts suppressing written opinion.

NYT stated it as fact that Palin was to blame for the murders. Did you read the hit piece? Or the NYT correction?

Palin to Sue NY Times Over 'Political Incitement' Editorial

LMAO! Love it. She has a great case! I hope she ends that miserable failing newspapers life!

She must need money. Taking a clue from T. Hope she loses.

No she's just royally and justifiably pissed off that the NYT would write that hit piece when it was debunked as far back as January 2011 that Palin's Super Pac had nothing to do with the murders.

And this was done with malice. Which means she's going to own them. YAY!

LMAO! Love it. She has a great case! I hope she ends that miserable failing newspapers life!

No she's just royally and justifiably pissed off that the NYT would write that hit piece when it was debunked as far back as January 2011 that Palin's Super Pac had nothing to do with the murders.

Palin was nasty and is nasty. She has a rally with a man hanging a dummy of Obama behind her. A nasty woman. She can fade away, and we'd be better off. Tea party moron.

She wont sue...whenever they say they are going to do something in the future you can bet they wont do and haven't done anything

Papers have been filed.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK SARAH PALIN, an individual, Plaintiff,

against

THE NEW YORK TIMES COMPANY, a New York corporation, Defendant. Case No.: 17cv4853
COMPLAINT JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
Plaintiff, Sarah Palin (“Mrs. Palin”),
by her undersigned attorneys, for her Complaint against
Defendant, The New York Times Company (The Times”), alleges as follows:

NATURE OF THE ACTION

Mrs. Palin brings this action to hold The Times accountable for defaming her by publishing a statement about her that it knew to be false: that Mrs. Palin was responsible for inciting a mass shooting at a political event in January 2011.

Specifically, on June 14, 2017, The Times Editorial Board, which represents the "voice”of The Times falsely stated as a matter of fact to millions of people that Mrs. Palin incited Jared Loughner’s January 8, 2011, shooting rampage at a political event in Tucson, Arizona, during which he shot nineteen people, severely wounding United States Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, and killing six, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll and a nine-year-old girl.

Rest at link

Sarah Palin Suing New York Times For Defamation

"So, let me get this straight Mrs. Palin...during your campaign, you created an image depicting crosshairs over districts you needed to flip, and now you're here suing for defamation? Get the fuck out of my courtroom with this frivolous bullshit and stop wasting everyone's time."

Pffft. You really need to stop lying your ass off.

A political map circulated by Sarah Palin’s PAC incited Rep. Gabby Giffords’ shooting
New York Times Editorial Board on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 in a New York Times editorial
tom-false.png

No evidence Sarah Palin’s PAC incited shooting of Rep. Gabby Giffords
By John Kruzel on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 at 6:27 p.m.

Districts are not people, moron.

Crosshairs are used in a target sense, and targeting a district during elections is not the same as calling people to kill individuals.

But you have to be someone other than a lefty to know that. You retards are just guns waiting to be aimed.

The real retard here is Sarah, thinking she has a snowballs chance in hell of winning this thing. Defamation cases are extremely difficult to win, she not only has to prove actual malice, she has to demonstrate financial hardship directly from the NYT commentary. She has ZERO chance. That chart her campaign created will work against her. This case will be thrown out.

One more time that chart had nothing to do with the massacre. And it's a walk in the park to prove malice. NYT knew bloody well it was a lie and still defamed her.

Palin was nasty and is nasty. She has a rally with a man hanging a dummy of Obama behind her. A nasty woman. She can fade away, and we'd be better off. Tea party moron.
She was pretty much yesterday's news UNTIL the NYT decided to slander her name and drag her through the mud.You got no one to blame but the NYT for this. This should truly help the NYT money problems! LMAO

Crosshairs are used in a target sense, and targeting a district during elections is not the same as calling people to kill individuals.

But you have to be someone other than a lefty to know that. You retards are just guns waiting to be aimed.
A circle around a district or making the district another color would work, too. Crosshairs are for gun sights. Period.

A circle around a district or making the district another color would work, too. Crosshairs are for gun sights. Period.

I guess you missed this.

A political map circulated by Sarah Palin’s PAC incited Rep. Gabby Giffords’ shooting
New York Times Editorial Board on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 in a New York Times editorial

tom-false.png

No evidence Sarah Palin’s PAC incited shooting of Rep. Gabby Giffords
By John Kruzel on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 at 6:27 p.m.

No evidence Sarah Palin’s PAC incited Giffords shooting

I think she's spitting into the wind. I can't see the courts suppressing written opinion.

NYT stated it as fact that Palin was to blame for the murders. Did you read the hit piece? Or the NYT correction?
Why don't you share it with us? Was it an editorial?

Here's the kicker in the editorial where they lie and accuse her again of inciting the murders and injuries of 19 people.

“In 2011, when Jared Lee Loughner opened fire in a supermarket parking lot, grievously wounding Representative Gabby Giffords and killing six people, including a 9-year-old girl, the link to political incitement was clear.

Before the shooting, Sarah Palin’s political action committee circulated a map of targeted electoral districts that put Ms. Giffords and 19 other Democrats under stylized cross hairs,” the editors wrote.

They added later: “Though there’s no sign of incitement as direct as in the Giffords attack, liberals should of course hold themselves to the same standard of decency that they ask of the right.”

*They're toast. They've been pulling this shit for years even though it was proven there was no link. This time Palin isn't having it any more.

"After Loughner — a paranoid schizophrenic who had no conservative political leanings — shot Giffords in the head in 2011, some in the left-media tried to tie the shooting to a map Palin had made that placed crosshairs on districts Republicans were aiming to retake in 2012, including Giffords’ district.

There was no evidence then or now that Loughner ever saw Palin’s map. What’s more, Loughner was obsessed with Giffords years before Palin ever sought to organize her electoral defeat. (RELATED: NYT Uses GOP Shooting To Falsely Attack Sarah Palin With Debunked Conspiracy Theory)

Just three days after the shooting, Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote: “the charge that Palin’s map had anything to do with the shooting is bogus.”

But the NYT has been feeding its readers an entirely different narrative for years"

NYT Has Been Pushing Palin-Giffords Falsehood For Years

Politifact Truth-O-Meter is wrong. The hateful, ugly, degenerate, speeches made by Pailin added to and incited the atmosphere that influenced an assassin to commit murder for the Tea Party and now trump ideologies and perverted anti-American ideas. The evil drunken witch Palin was responsible for that massacre.

It's about time these SOB's in the media that lie get bitch slapped into another galaxy. You go Sarah!

GettyImages-521220066-e1481550669886.jpg

Sarah Palin Suing New York Times For Defamation
Defamation is when something is TRUE but should not have been revealed.

Otherwise it would be SLANDER or LIBEL.

Lol..bullshit.

"
defamation

n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander."

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

Politifact Truth-O-Meter is wrong. The hateful, ugly, degenerate, speeches made by Pailin added to and incited the atmosphere that influenced an assassin to commit murder for the Tea Party and now trump ideologies and perverted anti-American ideas. The evil drunken witch Palin was responsible for that massacre.
You obviously need to be medicated, and probably restrained as well.

Forum List

Back