Palin suing NYT for their BS claim that she caused the Giffords massacre YAY!

She wont sue...whenever they say they are going to do something in the future you can bet they wont do and haven't done anything

T and his press secretaries are fake news. They do not want you to know the truth.
So you still believe CNN after they were caught on tape ADMITTING it was fake news? Democrats never seem to amaze me with their stupidity
She wont sue...whenever they say they are going to do something in the future you can bet they wont do and haven't done anything

Already did
Sarah Palin sues NY Times over editorial tying her to Giffords shooting

Sarah Palin is someone who is so starved for attention that she will do anything for attention. She is a flake and a diva and nothing more. I used to be a supporter of her until I realized how lazy she is. She is someone who has abandoned principle. Her conduct at the WH in front of Clinton's picture was what I would expect from a 5 year old child and extremely hateful. I hope she gets booted out of court all the way back to Alaska.
Sarah Palin is someone who is so starved for attention that she will do anything for attention. She is a flake and a diva and nothing more.

Sounds like Hillary

'I did not vote for Clinton but I give her more credit than I do Palin. Clinton was not content to be a backseat driver like Palin is. She had the guts to run for President. Palin has no guts. She is smart but a total lightweight.

Palin to Sue NY Times Over 'Political Incitement' Editorial

LMAO! Love it. She has a great case! I hope she ends that miserable failing newspapers life!

She must need money. Taking a clue from T. Hope she loses.
Highly doubtful she needs the money. She wants the fake lying media held accountable and she is 100% correct. Wouldn't you sue someone for slandering you?

She doesn't have a leg to stand on. The fact is that many on this board are doing the same thing that the NY Times did. How many posts have taken what a Democrat says and tried to say that they are responsible for the shootings of Republicans. Palin can throw heat but it seems that she can't take it. The NY Times has a right to say it even if it is wrong. They are not defaming anyone.

Palin to Sue NY Times Over 'Political Incitement' Editorial

LMAO! Love it. She has a great case! I hope she ends that miserable failing newspapers life!

She must need money. Taking a clue from T. Hope she loses.
Highly doubtful she needs the money. She wants the fake lying media held accountable and she is 100% correct. Wouldn't you sue someone for slandering you?

She doesn't have a leg to stand on. The fact is that many on this board are doing the same thing that the NY Times did. How many posts have taken what a Democrat says and tried to say that they are responsible for the shootings of Republicans. Palin can throw heat but it seems that she can't take it. The NY Times has a right to say it even if it is wrong. They are not defaming anyone.
People on this forum don't reach MILLIONS of people. NYT does.

I can just imagine the judge in that courtroom.

"So, let me get this straight Mrs. Palin...during your campaign, you created an image depicting crosshairs over districts you needed to flip, and now you're here suing for defamation? Get the fuck out of my courtroom with this frivolous bullshit and stop wasting everyone's time."

This is how the white trash hill billy is trying to make money now

Sarah Palin’s political brand has been reduced to a clickbait farm

These brief declarations have been accompanied by links to sarahpalin.com, where visitors to the homepage are greeted by a full-screen black-and-white photo of the former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate. The banner reads, “Sarah Palin Building America’s Future,” :badgrin:

piece of white trash garbage

I think her being pissed off at being blamed once again for the deaths of 6 people is cause enough for the lawsuit.
Well, she was the one trying to incite violence talking about second amendment solutions and putting crosshairs on people. Ask Gabby Giffords and the families of the people killed in Arizona how they feel about caribou Barbie and her second amendment solutions.

I don't give a flying rats ass about how Giffords feels about the 2nd. Palin had nothing nada to do with those deaths in Arizona. Flat out lies and I for one am glad that she's going for the throat now to end this bullshit.

Even in their pathetic correction the New York Times said that no connection whatsoever . Go argue with them that this was Palin's fault.

“An earlier version of this editorial incorrectly stated that a link existed between political incitement and the 2011 shooting of Representative Gabby Giffords,” the note reads in its entirety.

“In fact, no such link was established.”

NYT issues correction to editorial linking Giffords shooting to Palin
Seems like a pretty obvious link. She roused her rabble, painted targets on her opponents, and one of her demented followers took her up on it. Maybe you don't see it that way, but if someone went around talking about murder and circulated pictures of me or my family in crosshairs, I'd take it as a death threat.

Except..no.

Which is why Times is shitting itself.

"...And even with such a high legal bar to clear, Palin’s just-filed suit against the New York Times Co. comes off as a convincing legal argument. ..."

"Palin’s group hadn’t, in fact, put stylized cross hairs over Democratic politicians; it had placed them over the targeted districts on a map..."
"
media reports established that Loughner wasn’t animated by the work of Palin’s group. Jake Tapper was on this story at the time and resurfaced his findings:

14 Jun
Jeff B/DDHQ

✔ @EsotericCD

Why does NYT insist on falsehood? B/c they remember despicable editorial they wrote back in 2011, before facts were in, blaming it on Palin.

Follow
Jake Tapper

✔@jaketapper

@EsotericCD even way back in Jan 2011 we knew that Loughlin's obsession began 3 years before the Palin map.http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2011/01/10/abcs-jake-tapper-pokes-holes-attempts-blame-conservatives-arizona …

7:20 PM - 14 Jun 2017"

Opinion | Sarah Palin files convincing lawsuit against the New York Times editorial board

And I'll tell you something..if you want to continue the falsehood, you might find yourself in legal crosshairs as well. Just sayin.

"So, let me get this straight Mrs. Palin...during your campaign, you created an image depicting crosshairs over districts you needed to flip, and now you're here suing for defamation? Get the fuck out of my courtroom with this frivolous bullshit and stop wasting everyone's time."

Districts are not people, moron.

Crosshairs are used in a target sense, and targeting a district during elections is not the same as calling people to kill individuals.

But you have to be someone other than a lefty to know that. You retards are just guns waiting to be aimed.

Districts are not people, moron.

Crosshairs are used in a target sense, and targeting a district during elections is not the same as calling people to kill individuals.

But you have to be someone other than a lefty to know that. You retards are just guns waiting to be aimed.

The real retard here is Sarah, thinking she has a snowballs chance in hell of winning this thing. Defamation cases are extremely difficult to win, she not only has to prove actual malice, she has to demonstrate financial hardship directly from the NYT commentary. She has ZERO chance. That chart her campaign created will work against her. This case will be thrown out.

targeting a district
th

Person being targeted

th

Big difference

Forum List

Back