Panama joins in recognizing Edmundo González as Venezuela's president-elect

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Panamanian President José Raúl Mulino on Friday joined in recognizing opposition candidate Edmundo González Urrutia as the legitimate president-elect of Venezuela, after the South American nation's National Electoral Center (CNE) declared Nicolás Maduro the winner in elections last Sunday that Panama considers "fraudulent."

This is what needs to happen, it needs to be those in the region refusing to accept the results.

Harpy Eagle

Madero should have imitated the Big Three in America and used mail-in ballots to steal the election

It worked for biden

Harpy Eagle

Madero should have imitated the Big Three in America and used mail-in ballots to steal the election

It worked for biden

Is it possible for any of your mindless fucking drones to read a story about something in the world and not tie it to your own partisan politics?

What the living fuck is wrong with you people, not everything revolves around American partisan politics

Is it possible for any of your mindless fucking drones to read a story about something in the world and not tie it to your own partisan politics?

What the living fuck is wrong with you people, not everything revolves around American partisan politics
You want us to kiss the feet of your future country

And I would if the Panama’s had refused to recognize biden in 2020

You want us to kiss the feet of your future country

And I would if the Panama’s had refused to recognize biden in 2020

It is not about Panama, it is about the countries in the region coming together against an actual stolen election.

But, in your world every single fucking thing is about your beloved party

It is not about Panama, it is about the countries in the region coming together against an actual stolen election.

But, in your world every single fucking thing is about your beloved party
Bingo!

In this case my party is America

And that goes for the woke globalists too

Even defectors owe something to the country that gave you so much

Forum List

Back