🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pandemic of the vaccinated

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Yea, that's right. Pandemic of the vaccinated. Lefties are going to have nothing to attack but the source here, but they will probably screw that up to. Does anybody dispute the information in this article?

Yea, that's right. Pandemic of the vaccinated. Lefties are going to have nothing to attack but the source here, but they will probably screw that up to. Does anybody dispute the information in this article?

I think the vaccines are not only failing--I think they're on the verge of causing major destruction, the Biden admin knows this, and they want to basically destroy the control group. Can't have 80 million people not invested. Have to get as many invested as possible so we're "all in this together" for real

Too bad, so sad. Some of us were smarter

The unvaccinated are zero threat to the public
Most unvaccinated are inner city blacks and Latinos and rural Trump supporters

Don’t forget the biggest group is illegal aliens

Some of ya when you catch it still carry heavy viral loads ...higher than the unvaxxxed...youre bio weapons with a life expectancy of 3 to 5 years

Hope you guys are praying that the "conspiracy theorists " are wrong about that one

Lol

djfiifjfjfjfjfjfjfjjjfjfjfjjfjfjfjfjfjjfjfjffjfjffjfjfjf.jpeg

The virus spreads via active infection. Those who have not had it yet are at risk of becoming infected by somebody who is actively infected. The vaccination status of neither the person who gets infected nor the person doing the infecting has anything to do with either of them becoming infected. Those who have been vaxxed have taken on the risks that go along with it, but also enjoy less sickness when they become infected, at least for now. Because they get less sick, they are the most likely to unknowingly spread an active infection, it is why the vaxxed are the super spreaders.

I can snort the delta mu omega variant like coke and I am fine. My natural immunity is off of the charts. Good ancestral breeding.

B.S. What do the CDC officials say, or Fauci? THEY are a LOT more credible, but we should question everything.
NO “pandemic” of the vaccinated!
Yes, there are some “breakthrough infections”, but rarely are they serious.

B.S. What do the CDC officials say, or Fauci? THEY are a LOT more credible, but we should question everything.
NO “pandemic” of the vaccinated!
Yes, there are some “breakthrough infections”, but rarely are they serious.
Are you disputing the data in the article that this thread is about?

The virus spreads via active infection. Those who have not had it yet are at risk of becoming infected by somebody who is actively infected. The vaccination status of neither the person who gets infected nor the person doing the infecting has anything to do with either of them becoming infected. Those who have been vaxxed have taken on the risks that go along with it, but also enjoy less sickness when they become infected, at least for now. Because they get less sick, they are the most likely to unknowingly spread an active infection, it is why the vaxxed are the super spreaders.
That's an interesting take

Please state YOUR specific claim as one example for a specific response.
I'm glad to see that you are not disputing the data in the article that this thread is about. Thanks for endorsing the article like this.

The government agency known as OSHA was established to monitor and correct dangerous conditions for workers. Part of OSHA's mission was to monitor problems that workers complained about related to Covid vaccinations. The Biden administration fixed that problem and OSHA no longer monitors that particular risk to workers.

Wow. So much stupidity in one article I don't even know where to begin.

The original Covid virus has an R0 of about 2. The delta variant has an R0 of between 6 and 8.

Understand? Because that is why infections are surging past last years numbers.

Last edited:
Wow. So much stupidity in one article I don't even know where to begin.

The original Covid virus has an R0 of about 2. The delta variant has an R0 of between 6 and 8.

Understand? Because that is why infections are surging past last years numbers.
Glad to see you do not dispute anything from the article that this thread is about. Nice endorsement of the article.

Forum List

Back