🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pandemic of the vaccinated

I'm glad to see that you are not disputing the data in the article that this thread is about. Thanks for endorsing the article like this.
Nice try. That article has NO data supporting a claim that the vaccinated are contributing more to the pandemic than the UNvaccinated.

I am disputing your stupid conclusion.

If you are not stupid, then show us specific data that supports your claim, and identify its source.

If everyone was vaccinated, there would be very few COVID hospitalizations and deaths.

When I fly internationally, which I do frequently, i still wear a mask on flights like other vaccinated people. We don’t think its a big deal, and we are prudent to not spread any virus. I mingle with many other vaccinated people and we don’t get sick.

Glad to see you do not dispute anything from the article that this thread is about. Nice endorsement of the article.
Wow. You must have hit your head with a sledgehammer before making that post!

Wow. You must have hit your head with a sledgehammer before making that post!
Thank you for the continued endorsement, I see you are still not disputing ANYTHING from the article that this thread is about.

Glad to see you do not dispute anything from the article that this thread is about. Nice endorsement of the article.
Hey retard. Your link claims vaccines cause the virus to spread. That's about as retarded as it gets!

Now go back and read my original post and try your best to understand it. If you don'tn understand it, admit it, and I will gladly explain it to you.

Hey retard. Your link claims vaccines cause the virus to spread. That's about as retarded as it gets!

Now go back and read my original post and try your best to understand it. If you don'tn understand it, admit it, and I will gladly explain it to you.
Calling something you don't like "retarded" is not really disputing it. Post something that slaps down what you don't like. Post superior info or arguments, don't just call it retarded.

Calling something you don't like "retarded" is not really disputing it. Post something that slaps down what you don't like. Post superior info or arguments, don't just call it retarded.
The only word for an article as retarded as the OP article is retarded.

240760175_10106457238988444_1042129134767512254_n.jpg

I think the vaccines are not only failing--I think they're on the verge of causing major destruction, the Biden admin knows this, and they want to basically destroy the control group. Can't have 80 million people not invested. Have to get as many invested as possible so we're "all in this together" for real

Too bad, so sad. Some of us were smarter
The vaxes are succeeding....Creating variants by manipulating the natural selection process is an outstanding way to keep fanning the flames of fear, so that the rubes of society go running to the gubmint and St. Fauxi to save them.

Diabolically brilliant.

The vaxes are succeeding....Creating variants by manipulating the natural selection process is an outstanding way to keep fanning the flames of fear, so that the rubes of society go running to the gubmint and St. Fauxi to save them.

Diabolically brilliant.
Wow. A new conspiracy theory to add to the list of dumb shit the tard herd bleevs!

As we can see, nobody is disputing the information in the article that this thread is about.

Yea, that's right. Pandemic of the vaccinated. Lefties are going to have nothing to attack but the source here, but they will probably screw that up to. Does anybody dispute the information in this article?

NO.

Lol, look at Crepitus posting true/untrue/yes/no, etc. He doesn't have any arguments, this is all he has. Lame...

Forum List

Back