Papadopolous said Sessions encouraged him to pursue Hillary's emails

another lying weasel, VP mike pence:

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” Pence responded at the time.

only a bold faced liar vouches sooo earnestly for what they do not know. :eusa_clap:
GettyImages-628019428-min_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

take your flag pin and shove it up your fat faux Christian ass, traitor!

Lying comes so easily for these people.

You can smell the fear in the air emanating from Trump's Chumps. :lol:

I wonder if George Papadopoulos is related to, or named after, Georgios Papadopoulos.

He has the same high forehead.

What would be wrong with getting copies of Hillary's emails?

Learn something.....

The FEC prohibits foreign nationals from providing “anything of value … in connection with” an election. The hacking of the Podesta emails, which were then transmitted to Wikileaks for posting, clearly had value, and its connection to the election is not disputed. None other than the Republican nominee said so publicly, egging on the Russians to locate and publish Clinton emails to aid his campaign. He famously declared: “I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

Campaign Finance Law: When “Collusion” with a Foreign Government Becomes a Crime

Is there an email price chart somewhere online?

Maybe you missed the memo...

https://www.google.com/search?q=tre...ericamovil-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You can smell the fear in the air emanating from Trump's Chumps. :lol:

I wonder if George Papadopoulos is related to, or named after, Georgios Papadopoulos.

He has the same high forehead.

So our top law enforcement officer is a collaborator in treason? Cool!

it's important to note and continually stress that these emails, which team traitor were openly encouraging hackers to obtain illegally, these emails were not just ms hillary's emails, they were US Secretary of State emails... presumably possibly containing classified info.

these emails are THE VERY SAME emails that rethuglican frauds had in the very SAME breath been SO concerned over that they chanted to "lock up" US Secretary of State, on account of her having left them supposedly more vulnerable to hacking.

maxresdefault.jpg

it's important to note and continually stress that these emails, which team traitor were openly encouraging hackers to obtain illegally, these emails were not just ms hillary's emails, they were US Secretary of State emails... presumably possibly containing classified info.

these emails are THE VERY SAME emails that rethuglican frauds had in the very SAME breath been SO concerned over that they chanted to "lock up" US Secretary of State, on account of her having left them supposedly more vulnerable to hacking.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yup....Mueller knows a lot more about this rotten collusion. When the orange clown finally does interview with Mueller's team....he better be aware that Mueller knows a lot more than trump thinks he does. If Mueller asks a question....in all likelihood...he already knows the answer. It will only take one false or misleading statement by trump to place him in legal jeopardy....

Does anyone really think trump can get through an entire interview without lying.

Does anyone really think trump can get through an entire interview without lying.

Well, Trump may start out at the swearing-in with, " I, John Baron....ooops, sorry,..I mean, I, John Miller"......

Last edited:
What are the chances that Mueller will gift this country with an October" surprise" (just before the midterms)???.......................lol

...and then Hillary gets the White House!

Yes

YES

YES!!!! Finally!!

Nope...the GOP loses in historical numbers and trump is Impeached....and shown to be the traitor that he is....

Trump's October 2018 Surprise: Soros arrested and deported. Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Farkas arrested and on trial for sedition and treason

Report: Trump Aide Papadopoulos Said Sessions ‘Encouraged’ Contact With Clinton ‘Dirt’ Professor

Pap needs to stay away from Booze....of course Mueller already knows this.

Can Sessions' permanent security clearance be revoked....?

If Sessions were to lose his security clearance that would be more than enough grounds to fire him....and Democrats don't really want him to be fired because he has been protecting all of the exposed Democrat criminals. On the other hand, if Sessions is fired they will say this is evidence of Obstruction by Trump (which they already say about anything he does)...

What are the chances that Mueller will gift this country with an October" surprise" (just before the midterms)???.......................lol

...and then Hillary gets the White House!

Yes

YES

YES!!!! Finally!!

Nope...the GOP loses in historical numbers and trump is Impeached....and shown to be the traitor that he is....

Trump's October 2018 Surprise: Soros arrested and deported. Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Farkas arrested and on trial for sedition and treason

Mueller....:21:

Report: Trump Aide Papadopoulos Said Sessions ‘Encouraged’ Contact With Clinton ‘Dirt’ Professor

Pap needs to stay away from Booze....of course Mueller already knows this.

Can Sessions' permanent security clearance be revoked....?

If Sessions were to lose his security clearance that would be more than enough grounds to fire him....and Democrats don't really want him to be fired because he has been protecting all of the exposed Democrat criminals. On the other hand, if Sessions is fired they will say this is evidence of Obstruction by Trump (which they already say about anything he does)...

So Sessions is a convenient Idiot...okay....

I don't think he is finished with Manafort. More charges will be coming for him. I think Kushner is also in Mueller's site. But since he is part of the Royal Family, he will need to make sure he has him dead to right and also state charges to back up the probability of a pardon.

Then there is Junior, Roger Stone, Carter Page, and a whole list if criminal misfits. Mueller has a lot of choices.

Give Papadopolous two different polygraph exams on the same day, overseen by a trusted third party.

If he passes both polygraphs, he can continue to speak, if he fails, he should be banished forever or face slander charges. All of this "drunken stupor" leaking is far too convenient, let's hear from the horses mouth while wired up.

You really think Mueller hasn't given him a lie detector test? Of course he has....if thus is true....then trump knew about it also....

It is beginning to sound like your orange clown is cooked....

I heard he gave them truth serum.

I don't think he is finished with Manafort. More charges will be coming for him. I think Kushner is also in Mueller's site. But since he is part of the Royal Family, he will need to make sure he has him dead to right and also state charges to back up the probability of a pardon.

Then there is Junior, Roger Stone, Carter Page, and a whole list if criminal misfits. Mueller has a lot of choices.

You left out Daffy Duck.

Any day now, any day now.

As evidence revealed shows the only reason anyone has ever heard of George Papadopoulos is because a HUGE Hillary supporter and donor, an Australian 'diplomat', set up a meeting with the self-important unpaid volunteer in the Trump campaign and then tipped off the FBI. The FBI acted on the tip (working for the Hillary campaign as they did several critical time during the election). Papa was brought in and questioned by the FBI about 'an OVERHEARD (heresay) DRUNKEN conversation in the bathroom of a British Pub).

Despite his indictment, there was / is still no evidence of non-existent Russian collusion, there is no evidence of a crime perpetrated by Trump regarding non-existent collusion, and there is no evidence a crime was ever committed warranting a Special Counsel or otherwise investigation regarding non-existent criminal Trump-Russian collusion.

Forum List

Back