🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parameters for a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action

So...liberals foolishly believe the lying thug murderous terrorist sponsor Iran will suddenly become honest and live up to the agreement?
No one trusts Iran. That's why there are inspection requirements. If they don't pass inspection, the sanctions don't get lifted.

You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

On my phone instead if PC ......posted it several times on this and libs haven't contested it because they know it's the case. Hell I had neighbor warning me Bush was going to cancel the election so he could attack Iran.

Just like right wingers who claim Obama is not going to leave office after his second term. Exactly what the fuck is your point?

It is becoming more and more obvious you don't prefer the truth. You prefer the specific taste of a certain brand of manufactured bullshit.

IAEA HAS stated it can't be verified.

Link?

If the IAEA does not have the necessary personnel needed for a particular kind of inspection, they will hire them.

So Republicans should be happy with this jobs bill!

On my phone instead if PC ......posted it several times on this and libs haven't contested it because they know it's the case. Hell I had neighbor warning me Bush was going to cancel the election so he could attack Iran.

Just like right wingers who claim Obama is not going to leave office after his second term. Exactly what the fuck is your point?

It is becoming more and more obvious you don't prefer the truth. You prefer the specific taste of a certain brand of manufactured bullshit.

Link?
Point is Iran hasn't been honest, Obama hasn't been honest.doesn't
inspire confidence. When you can't convince US Allies why should we sign on.

Last edited:

Link?
Point is Iran hasn't been honest, Obama hasn't been honest.doesn't
inspire confidence. When you can't convince US Allies why should we sign on.
The US is not the only country that worked out this deal. This was a deal hammered out by six countries. China, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Germany.

Our European allies are for this agreement. If anything, they are a lot softer than Obama has been about it.

Again, stop listening to the voices in your head.

Iran has agreed to reduce by approximately two-thirds its installed centrifuges.

Iran has agreed to reduce its current stockpile of about 10,000 kg of low-enriched uranium (LEU) to 300 kg of 3.67 percent LEU for 15 years.

Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Almost two-thirds of Fordow’s centrifuges and infrastructure will be removed. The remaining centrifuges will not enrich uranium.

The IAEA will have regular access to all of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including to Iran’s enrichment facility at Natanz and its former enrichment facility at Fordow, and including the use of the most up-to-date, modern monitoring technologies.

Inspectors will have access to uranium mines and continuous surveillance at uranium mills, where Iran produces yellowcake, for 25 years.

Inspectors will have continuous surveillance of Iran’s centrifuge rotors and bellows production and storage facilities for 20 years.

Iran’s centrifuge manufacturing base will be frozen and under continuous surveillance.

Iran has agreed to redesign and rebuild a heavy water research reactor in Arak, based on a design that is agreed to by the P5+1, which will not produce weapons grade plutonium, and which will support peaceful nuclear research and radioisotope production.

The original core of the reactor, which would have enabled the production of significant quantities of weapons-grade plutonium, will be destroyed or removed from the country.

Iran will not accumulate heavy water in excess of the needs of the modified Arak reactor, and will sell any remaining heavy water on the international market for 15 years.

Iran will not build any additional heavy water reactors for 15 years.

Iran will receive sanctions relief, if it verifiably abides by its commitments.

If at any time Iran fails to fulfill its commitments, these sanctions will snap back into place.

The robust inspections of Iran’s uranium supply chain will last for 25 years.

Now you have some FACTS, instead of manufactured bullshit talking points.

So...liberals foolishly believe the lying thug murderous terrorist sponsor Iran will suddenly become honest and live up to the agreement?
No one trusts Iran. That's why there are inspection requirements. If they don't pass inspection, the sanctions don't get lifted.

You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

Reports are that Iran believes the terms of the deal mean one thing and the Obama administration believes the terms mean something else, naturally my confidence level is rather low.

read it
Iran has agreed to reduce its current stockpile of about 10,000 kg of low-enriched uranium (LEU) to 300 kg of 3.67 percent LEU for 15 years.

That's huge.

Iran will go from having about 19,000 installed today to 6,104 installed under the deal, with only 5,060 of these enriching uranium for 10 years. All 6,104 centrifuges will be IR-1s, Iran’s first-generation centrifuge.

That's huge.

What are they doing with the stockpile?
Neutralizing 98 percent of it.

That's not what the article you insisted we all read actually says.

Is that your interpretation?

Forum List

Back