Paranormal, Psychic & Other Activity......

Paranormal etc. - Have You Ever.....

• Used a Ouija Board?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Played the Levitation game?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Seen a Palm Reader/Fortune Teller?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Attend a Seance?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Seen a Medium?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Became "Blood Brothers or Sisters"?

• Had a Tarot Card reading?

• Total voters

Tarot cards do not foretell an objective future, they help us take a deep look at our own human Nature and help us understand the subjective universe every individual forges within and around themselves.

Nobody understands your own subjective reality better than yourself. For those who believe in gods... reach out to them yourselves, instead of going through some priest or priestess. In the same manner, when reaching for answers within, do so yourself, instead of going through some "fortune teller".

Side note.............I had a premonition today...........That Florida would beat Georgia........and that Auburn would lose today..........

Back on track....................
fortune_teller1.jpg

Not one psychic predicted 9/11.

Not one psychic predicted the Pacific tsunami.

Not one psychic predicted the Virginia Tech shooting.

And so forth.

They will tell you AFTER the event they foresaw it.

That's all you need to know about psychics.

I guess the winning lottery numbers one time! (I didn't play them)
At work one of the customers asked me to give him 3 numbers, he played them in MD but they hit in DC!

Not one psychic predicted ...

And so forth.

They will tell you AFTER the event they foresaw it.

That's all you need to know about psychics.

That's not entirely true.

A lot of "psychics" out there are nothing but charlatans. Liars of the worst order.

But there are those that see. They, unfortunately, are not seen. There are real psychics, but they live quiet, everyday, non-famous lives. They stay out of the papers.

Imagine if you saw, ... I dunno, ... something horrible. Who do you tell? Will they believe you? What kind of details can you give them? A date? Names? If it's a criminal act, will the authorities think maybe you're responsible?

They don't have enough information, or they're afraid of what the related attention could do to them.

But they are out there.

That's not entirely true.

A lot of "psychics" out there are nothing but charlatans. Liars of the worst order.

But there are those that see. They, unfortunately, are not seen. There are real psychics, but they live quiet, everyday, non-famous lives. They stay out of the papers.

Imagine if you saw, ... I dunno, ... something horrible. Who do you tell? Will they believe you? What kind of details can you give them? A date? Names? If it's a criminal act, will the authorities think maybe you're responsible?

They don't have enough information, or they're afraid of what the related attention could do to them.

But they are out there.
I like you Granny....

Forum List

Back