Parents charged after 4-year-old killed in accidental shooting

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - New charges filed in the death of a 4-year-old over the weekend.

Justin Foss Jr. was killed when investigators say he shot himself with a gun he found.

The child's father, Justin Foss Sr. is now facing four changes: Murder, 2nd Degree Murder, Cruelty to Children and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.

Shelby Foss, the child's mother, is charged with 2nd degree Murder and Cruelty to Children.

Both Shelby and Justin Foss Sr. are in the Richmond County Jail.

Did this family need a gun for self defense? Seems it did the exact opposite.

So the felon father who had an illegal firearm wasn't responsible with it. Color me surprised.

I think this story doesn't show what you think it does...

We need the NRA and other gun clubs to be teaching safety to kids (and parents) in schools like we used to, yes.

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - New charges filed in the death of a 4-year-old over the weekend.

Justin Foss Jr. was killed when investigators say he shot himself with a gun he found.

The child's father, Justin Foss Sr. is now facing four changes: Murder, 2nd Degree Murder, Cruelty to Children and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.

Shelby Foss, the child's mother, is charged with 2nd degree Murder and Cruelty to Children.

Mom looks like a crack head. They may have needed the gun.

Shit happens when people do stupid things, yep.

You gonna push to ban cars to stop all the millions on the roads not paying attention and killing thousands more a year? How about /just/ SUV's which cause far more deaths when they get in a wreck with a car? Maybe just the sports cars, or just automatics?

You gonna push to ban cars to stop all the millions on the roads not paying attention and killing thousands more a year? How about /just/ SUV's which cause far more deaths when they get in a wreck with a car? Maybe just the sports cars, or just automatics?
Most everyone uses their car daily. I've never needed a gun for anything. Most people need to get to work, they don't need to play with guns.

:CryingCow:

Blame the individual not the firearm... fuck face

Most everyone uses their car daily. I've never needed a gun for anything. Most people need to get to work, they don't need to play with guns.

That might be the worst dodge of reality I've ever seen son.

Folks need guns daily where I live. You go on a jog without a gun around here and you're bear food.

So the felon father who had an illegal firearm wasn't responsible with it. Color me surprised.

I think this story doesn't show what you think it does...
And this one?
Oakland boy, 8, died when he shot himself while handling father’s gun

Just imagine if the NRA were allowed to teach gun safety classes in schools like they used to. Accidental gun deaths plummeted. But, then you progressives decided you would rather have dead kids to support your idiocy so you worked to ban the NRA from schools. So, who's responsible? Ultimately the parents who didn't store their weapon properly, but there's a healthy dose of responsibility coming right back at YOU.

Never forget that.

Play? Other than the fact you dont like guns, what’s your point?

You seem to concentrate on the gun instead of a parent that was neglegent. Would it make you feel better if the child died from drinking ammonia, falling on a knife, falling down the stairs? The fact is the parent is at fault not the gun.

Mom looks like a crack head. They may have needed the gun.

That's my take. She looks like a tweaker or a meth head to me.

Forum List

Back