Parents charged after 4-year-old killed in accidental shooting

To me, the sad thing about something like this is that even if the people responsible are put away, the kids are still gone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Shit happens when people do stupid things, yep.

You gonna push to ban cars to stop all the millions on the roads not paying attention and killing thousands more a year? How about /just/ SUV's which cause far more deaths when they get in a wreck with a car? Maybe just the sports cars, or just automatics?
Most everyone uses their car daily. I've never needed a gun for anything. Most people need to get to work, they don't need to play with guns.
Less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings over 32k a year die to accidental car accidents, guess which is MORE?

You gonna push to ban cars to stop all the millions on the roads not paying attention and killing thousands more a year? How about /just/ SUV's which cause far more deaths when they get in a wreck with a car? Maybe just the sports cars, or just automatics?
Most everyone uses their car daily. I've never needed a gun for anything. Most people need to get to work, they don't need to play with guns.
Less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings over 32k a year die to accidental car accidents, guess which is MORE?
I use my car daily. Need it to go to work. Millions do the same thing. Nobody needs a gun. Accidental firearm deaths are senseless. Cars are a necessity of life in this country.

EVERYONE needs a gun, to protect their life. WAYYYY more important than getting to work frankly.

EVERYONE needs a gun, to protect their life. WAYYYY more important than getting to work frankly.
That's funny cause I don't know anyone who has every needed to protect their life with a gun. I know thousands who use their car regularly however.

That's funny cause I don't know anyone who has every needed to protect their life with a gun. I know thousands who use their car regularly however.

I know thousands who don't work, shall we say they are not allowed to own a car or use the roads?
I suspect they eat. Probably go to the doctor. There are many necessities that cars help us with.

I know thousands who don't work, shall we say they are not allowed to own a car or use the roads?
There are many countries that have virtually no accidental shooting deaths. I don't know any that have no accidental car deaths. The gun problem can be solved.

I'm sorry, I've never heard of "accidentally" needing to defend ones life, family, or property...

I use my car daily. Need it to go to work. Millions do the same thing. Nobody needs a gun. Accidental firearm deaths are senseless. Cars are a necessity of life in this country.
Meanwhile less then 500 die a year due to accidental firearms use. Yet over 32000 die a year due to accidental car usage. Remind me again which is more?

Mass transit, ever hear of it?

The child's father, Justin Foss Sr. is now facing four changes: Murder, 2nd Degree Murder, Cruelty to Children and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.
Of all those charges, the only one that is NOT complete bullshit is Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.

I suppose they could get him on the Felon Murder doctrine, but otherwise, it's all bullshit.

Seems to me if you don't have a job and paycheck, you can't afford to buy a gun.

But then that's just logic.

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - New charges filed in the death of a 4-year-old over the weekend.

Justin Foss Jr. was killed when investigators say he shot himself with a gun he found.

The child's father, Justin Foss Sr. is now facing four changes: Murder, 2nd Degree Murder, Cruelty to Children and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.

Shelby Foss, the child's mother, is charged with 2nd degree Murder and Cruelty to Children.

Both Shelby and Justin Foss Sr. are in the Richmond County Jail.

Parents charged after 4-year-old killed in accidental shooting

Did this family need a gun for self defense? Seems it did the exact opposite.
Been around firearms my entire life. My families weapons were never locked up. Its the parents fault not the inanimate object that doesn't function unless its in someone's hands. By the way genius felons aren't allowed to own a firearm so....

Forum List

Back