Parents of Nevada Shooter might face Charges!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
All I have to say is - OUTSTANDING.

Police: Nev. school shooter, 12, got gun from home | US National Headlines | Comcast

The 12-year-old student who opened fire on a Nevada middle school campus, wounding two classmates and killing a teacher before he turned the gun on himself, got the weapon from his home, authorities said Tuesday.

Washoe County School District police said they are still working to determine how the boy obtained the 9mm semi-automatic Ruger handgun used in the Monday morning spree at Sparks Middle School. The boy's parents are cooperating with authorities and could face charges in the case, police said.

Authorities say they're withholding the seventh-grader's name out of respect for his family.

Unless the parents handed the gun to the kid what are they going to charge them with?

Unless the parents handed the gun to the kid what are they going to charge them with?

Depends on the CAP laws in Nevada. I do not believe that Nevada has laws concerning negligent storage, which would seemingly apply in this case.

Personally, I have no opposition to laws dealing with negligent storage of firearms as long as said laws deal with the immediate family environment. To apply such laws to, say, a neighbor or stranger who should have a reasonable expectation of not having the sanctity of the home violated would be wrong.

The liberal masturbation over the still warm bodies begins!!

Did not take long, right?
I feel sorry for the boy and the parents - he was bullied and nobody wanted to help him, so he was cornered to take justice in his hands - too often that happens in schools where teachers care only about themselves.

A 12 year does not need a gun and his idiot parents should have kept it from him unless he was shooting at a range or something.

Police: Nev. school shooter, 12, got gun from home | US National Headlines | Comcast

The 12-year-old student who opened fire on a Nevada middle school campus, wounding two classmates and killing a teacher before he turned the gun on himself, got the weapon from his home, authorities said Tuesday.

Washoe County School District police said they are still working to determine how the boy obtained the 9mm semi-automatic Ruger handgun used in the Monday morning spree at Sparks Middle School. The boy's parents are cooperating with authorities and could face charges in the case, police said.

Authorities say they're withholding the seventh-grader's name out of respect for his family.

Names of school shooters have never been withheld. There must be some political reason they aren't telling his name. Perhaps he is a minority. The media likes to gloss over minority crime.

Names of school shooters have never been withheld. There must be some political reason they aren't telling his name. Perhaps he is a minority. The media likes to gloss over minority crime.

His age is mentioned twice in the post you answered.

Edited to add - Please, can't we have even one thread without the racist scum coming out from under their rocks? Race isn't important but his age is.

Where did he get the gun?

Depends on the CAP laws in Nevada. I do not believe that Nevada has laws concerning negligent storage, which would seemingly apply in this case.

Personally, I have no opposition to laws dealing with negligent storage of firearms as long as said laws deal with the immediate family environment. To apply such laws to, say, a neighbor or stranger who should have a reasonable expectation of not having the sanctity of the home violated would be wrong.

The state does have laws similar to those of other states requiring firearms to be secure where children are in the home and prohibits the unsupervised possession of a firearm by a child:

http://professionalsafereview.com/s...evada-gun-safe-storage-requirements-–-part-1/

An investigation of the parents is clearly warranted.

A 12 year does not need a gun and his idiot parents should have kept it from him unless he was shooting at a range or something.

An old maid can always tell you how to raise your children.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

If the gun was improperly stored, and by the look of things it was, then his parents should be held accountable for their negligence. Guns should be stored in a safe and only the adults should know the combo.

Forum List

Back