Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

Your reading comprehension sucks. The kids were performing the song during a portion of the program when Christian related carols and Jewish songs were also being sung. Where do you get off saying "ya can't sing any Christian-related carols ....
I was referring to the other recent stories, such as the one where the female principal outlawed Thanksgiving, Christmas, the Pledge of Allegiance, where another school outlawed the word 'Christmas'...sorry for not clarifying that for you...and part of it was 'sarcasm' as well.
In other words you lied when you said "ya can't sing any Christian related carols, but you can indoctrinate the kids". For "ya" and "you" would be referring to the same person, no? If not your post makes no sense. One "ya" can't sing Christian carols" but a different "you" can indoctrinate (while also singing Chistian carols about the little lord jesus).

Your reading comprehension sucks. The kids were performing the song during a portion of the program when Christian related carols and Jewish songs were also being sung. Where do you get off saying "ya can't sing any Christian-related carols ....
I was referring to the other recent stories, such as the one where the female principal outlawed Thanksgiving, Christmas, the Pledge of Allegiance, where another school outlawed the word 'Christmas'...sorry for not clarifying that for you...and part of it was 'sarcasm' as well.
ok. It's just AWFUL when a public school outlaws Christmas traditions and other popular holidays. Give kids their trees and their Rudolphs and their dreidels and menorrahs, and whatever else their community and families celebrate. If the Muslim community wants to be represented in their children's schools, too, I don't see why it should be restricted. If we resent the elimination of Christmas celebrations, we can't very FAIRLY push to eliminate Muslim celebration of their holiday, can we? I really like the inclusiveness idea. Sorry I swore at you.

You didn't lie when you said ya can't sing Christian carols? Did you not read your own link, then? Those are the only two options.
As I explained I wasn't just talking about what was in the link...can't YOU read? oh wait, you CAN but doing so doesn't help push your agenda...

Since when isn't god great?

I read the article, I'm not seeing the problem.

Intolerance is what led to the Salem witch trials. The establishment always needs an enemy to conduct it's crimes against humanity.

the problem with that particular song is the ALLAHUAKBARR------that is what muslims say while they are slitting throats or shooting people. There must be
something a little less ---------associated with gore. When I was a kid---(long long ago) during the Christmas concert-------consisting of intensely religious songs-----the Jewish song sorts thrown in was 'HAVA NAGILA" which means nothing more than------"c'mon---lets be happy" There must be an Arabic song something like that

I'm glad you brought it up. My kids graduated 15 and 10 years ago and so I hear things just like what you wrote and get confused not knowing what's going on in schools these days. Good thing about this board that I found is that if I mis-speak, somebody is sure to correct me. Which I appreciate, but then I've got plenty of experience feeling like an ass.

You didn't lie when you said ya can't sing Christian carols? Did you not read your own link, then? Those are the only two options.
As I explained I wasn't just talking about what was in the link...can't YOU read? oh wait, you CAN but doing so doesn't help push your agenda...
Why the hell isn't them singing about "the little lord jesus" in the same concert as "Allaha akbari" relevant to your false claim that "ya can't sing Christian carols but you can indoctrinate". One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?

One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?
You go with whatever opinion you want because you are going to push your narrative anyway, just like all good little Liberals do.

:clap:

One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?
You go with whatever opinion you want because you are going to push your narrative anyway, just like all good little Liberals do.

:clap:
You lied and are digging in by lying about your lies. Bravo. Cruz would be proud.

You lied and are digging in by lying about your lies. Bravo. Cruz would be proud.

Narcissistsayswhat? Cause YOU say so...got it. Sorry, D, but you have me mistaken for Hillary!

:lmao:

I gave three options about what happened. There are no other possibilities. None of them puts you in a good light. At least the option I chose makes you look competent.

Why the hell isn't them singing about "the little lord jesus" in the same concert as "Allaha akbari" relevant to your false claim that "ya can't sing Christian carols but you can indoctrinate". One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?
Why are muslims so adamant about injecting their religion into Christian holidays? Do you see a push for Christian music in Muslim holiday celebrations? Come on, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious.

I'm an atheist by the way.

Seriously, do Muslims even have a winter holiday that they celebrate? If not why are we wasting the time?

Last edited:
Why are muslims so adamant about injecting their religion into Christian holidays? Do you see a push for Christian music in Muslim holiday celebrations? Come on, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious.

I'm an atheist by the way.

GOOD IDEA-------there are mosques near where I live that blast out the ADHAN
thing------at intervals thruout the day---------I love the tradition of young adults and teens doing the CAROLING thing on Christmas eve. I have a good idea for
their USE year round--------go to the mosques at ADHAN time------and give off some
enthusiastic renditions of GLORY TO THE NEW BORN KING----stuff-----right over
the adhan thingy. Lets put a little lively competition into the program

They are singing Christian and Jewish songs, too...
Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
No they should fucking NOT.
Niddal Hassan and his ilk are the ones who should be condemned, not kids singing "God is Great." We're all descendants of poor old Abraham, hence same God.

They are singing Christian and Jewish songs, too...
Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
No they should fucking NOT.
Niddal Hassan and his ilk are the ones who should be condemned, not kids singing "God is Great." We're all descendants of poor old Abraham, hence same God.

??poor old Abraham?? he was not poor------he did ok

Forum List

Back