Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
The KKK waved the American flag...
...ummm, so? They were grown men...teaching kids to sing terrorist battle cries is a little, too much, though.
Children_with_Dr._Samuel_Green,_Ku_Klux_Klan_Grand_Dragon,_July_24,_1948.jpg
Muslima's in White?
No. Little white christians.
Very similar to the burqa and niqab only in white.

In a Judeo-Christian civilization that's what you do!

You sing Judeo- Christian songs.

What the fuck is a "Judeo-Christian" song?

Keep your Jesus shit to yourself, goy. We don't want anything to do with you nutballs.

For a moment there .....I thought you were the poster guno.....:eek:

but no!!! it was our Senior Mod... theDoctorsIn! :p

Keep your Jesus shit to yourself, goy. We don't want anything to do with you nutballs.

I don't have to sing any song I don't want to sing, Judeo-Christian or not.

...ummm, so? They were grown men...teaching kids to sing terrorist battle cries is a little, too much, though.
Muslima's in White?
Only if you ignore the pointy heads covered with pillow cases.or the vendor selling a piece of a human they just finished hanging and burning.

Tough guy.

just as well....:rolleyes:

Damn right. Don't try to co-opt Jews.

You guys spent 1940 years treating us like shit if not outright murdering us, and just because FDR was picking fights with the fundamentalists, 50 years later the same fucking group of people who sat rapt at their radios listening to "Father" Coughlin are now listening to Rush Limbaugh and claiming to speak for Jews. "Judeo-Christian", my ass.

Muslima's in White?
Only if you ignore the pointy heads covered with pillow cases.or the vendor selling a piece of a human they just finished hanging and burning.
Since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread title I assumed you were going for the sartorial angle.

Since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread title I assumed you were going for the sartorial angle.
I was replying to a post someone else posted not you. Evidently you were confused that the little white christians were muslims.

Muslima's in White?
Similar to Islamists then.

Tough guy.
Americano.

LINK: Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert

Ya think?

You can't have a nativity scene, ya can't sing any Christian-related carols at school, but you can indoctrinate the kids by teaching them to sing shite like "Mmmm Mmmm Obama' and 'Allahu Akbar'?!

:wtf:

You really should read your asinine links before you post them, clown.

Christian and Jewish songs will be performed as well, but the Ramadan song is getting all the attention.
Because it is a lie.

What's a "lie"? The OP's link?
Islam

Muslima's in White?
I was replying to a post someone else posted not you. Evidently you were confused that the little white christians were muslims.
No, the extremist uniform is very similar. And it still has nothing to do with the thread title :)

Nope. Exactly like christians though

Seriously?? There aren't Christians of all colors?? You could have fooled me!
There are school districts that are bending over backwards for those of Islam, prayers 5 times a day, proper footbaths, separate rooms for prayers. Holidays off for their major days.
Yet all we ever here is how dare the Christians dare want to be able to say Merry Christmas, have their programs with Christian Christmas songs, etc once a year at the time of our national holiday! Christmas! The national holiday is, afterall, called Christmas holiday, because the mass majority of the population is Christian!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
Muslima's in White?

LINK: Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert

Ya think?

You can't have a nativity scene, ya can't sing any Christian-related carols at school, but you can indoctrinate the kids by teaching them to sing shite like "Mmmm Mmmm Obama' and 'Allahu Akbar'?!

:wtf:

You really should read your asinine links before you post them, clown.

Christian and Jewish songs will be performed as well, but the Ramadan song is getting all the attention.
Because it is a lie.

What's a "lie"? The OP's link?
Islam
Judeo-Christian

No, the extremist uniform is very similar. And it still has nothing to do with the thread title :)
Not very similar at all unless someone gave you the authority to dictate whats similar for others. If so who is this authority and why should I consider that authority valid?

Muslima's in White?
Nope. Exactly like christians though
Very like the niqab and burqa.

There are school districts that are bending over backwards for those of Islam, prayers 5 times a day, proper footbaths, separate rooms for prayers. Holidays off for their major days.
Yet all we ever here is how dare the Christians dare want to be able to say Merry Christmas, have their programs with Christian Christmas songs, etc once a year at the time of our national holiday! Christmas! The national holiday is, afterall, called Christmas holiday, because the mass majority of the population is Christian!

Muslima's in White?
Yes there are christians of color. However, these are little white christians. What confused you about that fact?

Muslima's in White?
So freedom of religion to you means Christians can sing Christian carols in a winter concert, but the teacher can't have a Muslim song in the concert?

Forum List

Back