Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

Believe on Jesus' name that He is the Son of God.
Believe 'on' his name that Jesus is the son of God, don't bother going to church, and that will make me a fundy?
That's it?
There's more that naturally follows. If you believe on the name of Jesus Christ that he is the only Son of God, that he died so that your sins might be forgiven, that you will repent of your sins, pick up a Bible, and go wherever the Lord Jesus leads you. It will revolutionize your life. It likely will lead you to a church, but that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be.

Believe on Jesus name is language from the King James Bible.
What do you mean by that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be?
It might be out on the streets. It might be a basement somewhere.
Ewwww.
I think not.
I'm leaning toward Theravada Buddhist now. Do you know if they have a fundie wing?
There are plenty of fundies who go to a traditional church with stain glass windows. Or maybe a modern theater like setting. I didn't mean it had to be creepy. House churches usually aren't in basements but in sunny living rooms.

Believe 'on' his name that Jesus is the son of God, don't bother going to church, and that will make me a fundy?
That's it?
There's more that naturally follows. If you believe on the name of Jesus Christ that he is the only Son of God, that he died so that your sins might be forgiven, that you will repent of your sins, pick up a Bible, and go wherever the Lord Jesus leads you. It will revolutionize your life. It likely will lead you to a church, but that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be.

What do you mean by that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be?
Ewwww.
I think not.
I'm leaning toward Theravada Buddhist now. Do you know if they have a fundie wing?
Fundy Buddhists live on a mountain. :wink:

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" Acts 16:31.

I was wrong, the word name is not there. That occurs elsewhere alongside the word "in" as you rightly corrected me, fundy. You know your Bible.

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 16:31 - King James Version
So do you, fellow fundy :)
Nah I just used to watch fundy TV shows for kicks.
You should get out more.
Nah. I'm non-social.

You aren't worth me being your fetch and carry. You know you called me that. I know you called me that. Others know you called me that.
And yes, you have insulted many. But today, in THIS thread, you said "you" and "people like you"..with italics to boot. Sober up. Act like a man.

And for the record, I have never insulted you. Until you called me a goyim.

"Goyim" isn't an insult. It doesn't mean anything more than "not a Jew". And I don't think I ever called you a "dumb goy", it just doesn't sound like me. If anything, I would have gone with "stupid" rather than "dumb". Either way, I don't think I said it.

Don't you have screenshots of all of our conversations? You've warned me a few times that you've been keeping all of them, as if I should be afraid. Why don't you go through those, and find the one where I called you a "dumb goyim"? We can clear the whole mystery up.
You use it pejoratively, as you well know.

No, I don't. I use it to separate, but it's not a pejorative, aside from in the context of an occasional joke.
The fact is, it is regarded by many to be a pejorative word and a good many of the population find it's use to be rude.

View a sample of the vote at a popular web site if you don't believe me. Facts are facts sir.
Urban Dictionary: goyim

Whether or not other people chose to take offense is none of my business.
You don't have to be snotty.

What would mr. B say?

That's it?

Ewwww.
I think not.
There are plenty of fundies who go to a traditional church with stain glass windows. Or maybe a modern theater like setting. I didn't mean it had to be creepy. House churches usually aren't in basements but in sunny living rooms.
I think I'd like some pomp and circumstance to go with me fundie stuff, the more the better.

That's it?

Ewwww.
I think not.
Fundy Buddhists live on a mountain. :wink:
image.jpeg

Looks idyllic.

Do I have to go to church to be one of those?
Nope.
So what do I have to do?
That's it?

The path you are initially led to is full of wonders. Now y'all get off my path. I like walking alone on it. :lol:

Ewwww.
I think not.
I think I'd like some pomp and circumstance to go with me fundie stuff, the more the better.
Anglican

Ewwww.
I think not.
Anglican
Thank you, Davros, but I think I'm going to go with Theravada Buddhism, it's more exotic, innit?
Oh, and they are having a fundi revival right now.

This is just another example of aggressive Islam attempting to make the US submit to its nasty culture.

All cultures certainly aren't equal and the US doesn't need its brand.

If they want to live in all the full cruel glory of Islam, let them seek out an Islamic nation like Saudi Arabia, settle there and chant to their hearts content!

If the Christian religion tried the same stand in Saudi Arabia they wouldn't last one hour. :mad-61:

(X)So true. Why immigrate to Caucasian countries when they can immigrate to countries where they can carry on with their boring dull religious mid-evil crap. There is more going on here than we are being led to believe by our politicians and the lame duck zionist corporate media. If the media party tells me this is good for all then I have to question if this is so. The western media must always be challenged on what they report, and not just be taken as the gospel truth. They have been known to LIE a little(lot).

Forum List

Back