Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

Dayum! I'm all over the place! Skeery! Boy, things sure have changed since the last time I took the test, lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for taking Beliefnet's Belief-O-Matic quiz! The top score below represents the religious personality and beliefs that Belief-O-Matic thinks most closely matches your faith.

86DD44F400D24A2FABF04671108E0121.ashx
Conservative Christian Protestant
You have Conservative Christian Protestant beliefs (100%)
bom-email-DIV.gif

Click on any religion below for more information on different beliefs and faiths.

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
You answered the questions honestly that time, fundy. I knew what you were.

Dayum! I'm all over the place! Skeery! Boy, things sure have changed since the last time I took the test, lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for taking Beliefnet's Belief-O-Matic quiz! The top score below represents the religious personality and beliefs that Belief-O-Matic thinks most closely matches your faith.

bom-email-DIV.gif

Click on any religion below for more information on different beliefs and faiths.

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
im going to do it again tomorrow. Tonight I was feeling decidedly un spiritual, but I don't always feel like that.

bom-email-DIV.gif

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
im going to do it again tomorrow. Tonight I was feeling decidedly un spiritual, but I don't always feel like that.
You're a fundy too.

You didn't lie when you said ya can't sing Christian carols? Did you not read your own link, then? Those are the only two options.
As I explained I wasn't just talking about what was in the link...can't YOU read? oh wait, you CAN but doing so doesn't help push your agenda...
so it all comes down to your upset that different schools are run in different manners.

i bet the department of education pisses you off, too.

bom-email-DIV.gif

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
You're a fundy too.
You told me I'm a redneck and that turned out to be entirely wrong. But OK, what kind of fundie am I?

bom-email-DIV.gif

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
You're a fundy too.
You told me I'm a redneck and that turned out to be entirely wrong. But OK, what kind of fundie am I?
A fundamentalist protestant Christian.

bom-email-DIV.gif

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
You're a fundy too.
Do I have to go to church to be one of those?

bom-email-DIV.gif

(97%)
(97%)
(90%)
(86%)
(85%)
(77%)
(77%)
(72%)
(69%)
(66%)
(65%)
(65%)
(61%)
(61%)
(60%)
(60%)
(100%)
You're a fundy too.
Nope.

You're a fundy too.
Nope.
So what do I have to do?

Nope.
So what do I have to do?
Believe on Jesus' name that He is the Son of God.
Believe 'on' his name that Jesus is the son of God, don't bother going to church, and that will make me a fundy?
That's it?

Nope.
So what do I have to do?
Believe 'on' his name that Jesus is the son of God, don't bother going to church, and that will make me a fundy?
That's it?
There's more that naturally follows. If you believe on the name of Jesus Christ that he is the only Son of God, that he died so that your sins might be forgiven, that you will repent of your sins, pick up a Bible, and go wherever the Lord Jesus leads you. It will revolutionize your life. It likely will lead you to a church, but that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be.

Believe on Jesus name is language from the King James Bible.

Nope.
So what do I have to do?
That's it?
There's more that naturally follows. If you believe on the name of Jesus Christ that he is the only Son of God, that he died so that your sins might be forgiven, that you will repent of your sins, pick up a Bible, and go wherever the Lord Jesus leads you. It will revolutionize your life. It likely will lead you to a church, but that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be.

What do you mean by that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be?

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" Acts 16:31.

I was wrong, the word name is not there. That occurs elsewhere alongside the word "in" as you rightly corrected me, fundy. You know your Bible.

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 16:31 - King James Version
So do you, fellow fundy :)
I think I'd prefer to convert to Judaism, but it's soooooooo much effort. I like the idea of Greek Ortho but I don't think I'd fit in. Protestantism seems a little un exotic - no offence intended to our Protestant posters. The easier of the lot is of course Islam, just say the shahada to the imam and off you go. But that's way too fundie for me.
What to do?
What to do?

So what do I have to do?
That's it?

What do you mean by that church may be nothing like you've ever imagined a church to be?
It might be out on the streets. It might be a basement somewhere.

So what do I have to do?
That's it?

It might be out on the streets. It might be a basement somewhere.
Ewwww.
I think not.
I'm leaning toward Theravada Buddhist now. Do you know if they have a fundie wing?

Forum List

Back