Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

"Goyim" isn't an insult. It doesn't mean anything more than "not a Jew".
If it's not an insult, perhaps you could explain the purpose of calling someone who knows they are not a Jew, you 'not a Jew'?

"You goy" doesn't make any sense. It betrays a misunderstanding of the word.
I'm asking, if it's not pejorative, why you feel compelled to tell people who know they aren't Jewish that they aren't Jewish? It can only be to insult, as they are already aware that they aren't Jewish.

I will admit that occasionally I use it aggressively, but as a dividing line, not as an insult. It's a way to define boundaries - and I'm most likely to use it in a situation when someone's playing the "Judeo-Christian" bullshit.

Generally, I don't start calling people goyim until Christians start trying to speak for Jews at me.
Yet you had no problem speaking for all Jews. Hypocrite much?

At no point did I claim to "speak for all Jews". That came from you.

If it's not an insult, perhaps you could explain the purpose of calling someone who knows they are not a Jew, you 'not a Jew'?

I'm asking, if it's not pejorative, why you feel compelled to tell people who know they aren't Jewish that they aren't Jewish? It can only be to insult, as they are already aware that they aren't Jewish.

I will admit that occasionally I use it aggressively, but as a dividing line, not as an insult. It's a way to define boundaries - and I'm most likely to use it in a situation when someone's playing the "Judeo-Christian" bullshit.

Generally, I don't start calling people goyim until Christians start trying to speak for Jews at me.
Seems kind of racist against non-Jews. We're I a pc libtard I'd be mightily offended :)

The amount you're whining, you coulda fooled me.
I'm not whining, I was interested to see how you'd spin your bigoted slurs at non Jewish posters. You haven't done very well. And Unlike pc eedjits, I don't take offence easily, particularly when I have absolutely no respect for the bigot in question.

You aren't worth me being your fetch and carry. You know you called me that. I know you called me that. Others know you called me that.
And yes, you have insulted many. But today, in THIS thread, you said "you" and "people like you"..with italics to boot. Sober up. Act like a man.

And for the record, I have never insulted you. Until you called me a goyim.

"Goyim" isn't an insult. It doesn't mean anything more than "not a Jew". And I don't think I ever called you a "dumb goy", it just doesn't sound like me. If anything, I would have gone with "stupid" rather than "dumb". Either way, I don't think I said it.

Don't you have screenshots of all of our conversations? You've warned me a few times that you've been keeping all of them, as if I should be afraid. Why don't you go through those, and find the one where I called you a "dumb goyim"? We can clear the whole mystery up.
You use it pejoratively, as you well know.

No, I don't. I use it to separate, but it's not a pejorative, aside from in the context of an occasional joke.
The fact is, it is regarded by many to be a pejorative word and a good many of the population find it's use to be rude.

View a sample of the vote at a popular web site if you don't believe me. Facts are facts sir.
Urban Dictionary: goyim

Whether or not other people chose to take offense is none of my business.
If my son was in the program to sing a Muslim Song, he wouldn't be attending.

Seems kind of racist against non-Jews. We're I a pc libtard I'd be mightily offended :)

I'm not whining, I was interested to see how you'd spin your bigoted slurs at non Jewish posters. You haven't done very well. And Unlike pc eedjits, I don't take offence easily, particularly when I have absolutely no respect for the bigot in question.

:lol:

You're so "un-PC", yet you've just spent the last 20 or so posts trying to shame me for calling you a goy.

"Goyim" isn't an insult. It doesn't mean anything more than "not a Jew". And I don't think I ever called you a "dumb goy", it just doesn't sound like me. If anything, I would have gone with "stupid" rather than "dumb". Either way, I don't think I said it.

Don't you have screenshots of all of our conversations? You've warned me a few times that you've been keeping all of them, as if I should be afraid. Why don't you go through those, and find the one where I called you a "dumb goyim"? We can clear the whole mystery up.

No, I don't. I use it to separate, but it's not a pejorative, aside from in the context of an occasional joke.
The fact is, it is regarded by many to be a pejorative word and a good many of the population find it's use to be rude.

View a sample of the vote at a popular web site if you don't believe me. Facts are facts sir.

That's your prerogative.

No that was you, and I reprimanded you for it. You probably shouldn't drink so much, it's causing you extremely short term amnesia.

That's your prerogative.
That's what I had hoped you would say. I agree.

You're so "un-PC", yet you've just spent the last 20 or so posts trying to shame me for calling you a goy.
I was asking you to explain your use of it. Turns out you're just a regular bigot.

You aren't worth me being your fetch and carry. You know you called me that. I know you called me that. Others know you called me that.
And yes, you have insulted many. But today, in THIS thread, you said "you" and "people like you"..with italics to boot. Sober up. Act like a man.

Fine, if that's the way you feel, when the red-necks start feeling threatened by the blacks, you should allow them to type the word n!gger without that silly software bullshit. You should allow free expression and not be biased. A

It really does piss them off.

Me, I don't care, it's sort of funny watching them go.

Is that all part of the plan?

Just messin' with ya. :cheers2:

I don't mind being called "not a jew." I've had Jewish friends and relatives call me, my friends and family "Gentiles" all the time.

There's no excuse for the word Goyim except hatred or educational purposes. Not in civilized contexts at least. :lmao:

No that was you, and I reprimanded you for it. You probably shouldn't drink so much, it's causing you extremely short term amnesia.

As I've now repeated at least 10 times - at no point in this conversation did I claim to speak for "all Jews". You claimed that I was speaking for all Jews, not me.

I was asking you to explain your use of it. Turns out you're just a regular bigot.

Again with the name calling.

As I've now repeated at least 10 times - at no point in this conversation did I claim to speak for "all Jews". You claimed that I was speaking for all Jews, not me.
No. Twas you.
The drinks burning a hole in your memory.

No. Twas you.

Then I'm sure you can find the post and quote it for us.

if you can call me what I am, a goy, I can call you what you are, a bigot. What's the problem here?

Saw something at Twitter just now. I think it might fit here for the moment. Maybe. Or not. Anyway..here tis:

CWf1oZoU8AAwQ09.jpg

No. Twas you.

Then I'm sure you can find the post and quote it for us.
I don't think I need to. You know you did it in response to Skye referencing Judeo Christian values. Are you seriously expecting me to believe you can't remember what you typed an hour or so ago?

if you can call me what I am, a goy, I can call you what you are, a bigot. What's the problem here?

You declaring me a bigot does not make it so, whereas you being a goy was decided the moment you were conceived. Why don't you elaborate on exactly which opinions of yours that I'm "intolerant" towards.

On the other hand, you can call me whatever makes you feel better.

Last edited:
I hate jews. I hate christians. I hate witches. I hate blacks. I hate asians. I hate hispanics. I hate muslims. I hate rednecks. I hate dogs. I hate cats. I hate pigs. I hate cows. I hate jokes. I hate photography. I hate politics. I hate hobbies. I hate sports. I hate coffee. I hate songs. I hate dancing. I hate general chitchat.

Can I be a mod? I will be very fair in my hate.
12342641_875822462532714_8779686211771654392_n.jpg

Forum List

Back