Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

No. Little white christians.
Very similar to the burqa and niqab only in white.
Only if you ignore the pointy heads covered with pillow cases.or the vendor selling a piece of a human they just finished hanging and burning.
Similar to Islamists then.
Nope. Exactly like christians though
Very like the niqab and burqa.
Not even close.

In a Judeo-Christian civilization that's what you do!

You sing Judeo- Christian songs.

What the fuck is a "Judeo-Christian" song?

Keep your Jesus shit to yourself, goy. We don't want anything to do with you nutballs.

For a moment there .....I thought you were the poster guno.....:eek:

but no!!! it was our Senior Mod... theDoctorsIn! :p

Damn right. Don't try to co-opt Jews.

You guys spent 1940 years treating us like shit if not outright murdering us, and just because FDR was picking fights with the fundamentalists, 50 years later the same fucking group of people who sat rapt at their radios listening to "Father" Coughlin are now listening to Rush Limbaugh and claiming to speak for Jews. "Judeo-Christian", my ass.

Calm down for a second.

You are losing the plot completely.

Nobody is attacking Judaism, but we are referring to the Western culture which in a religious context is called Judeo-Christian as opposed to Islam.

Another topic completely is the one you are talking about, which refers to worldwide rampant antisemitism.

Lets keep on topic.

Very similar to the burqa and niqab only in white.
Only if you ignore the pointy heads covered with pillow cases.or the vendor selling a piece of a human they just finished hanging and burning.
Since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread title I assumed you were going for the sartorial angle.
I was replying to a post someone else posted not you. Evidently you were confused that the little white christians were muslims.
No, the extremist uniform is very similar. And it still has nothing to do with the thread title :)
Not very similar at all unless someone gave you the authority to dictate whats similar for others. If so who is this authority and why should I consider that authority valid?
I don't need to be authorised to make observations. Both uniforms are worn by people hiding ther ID, one, the militant uniform of wahabi Islam, the other the uniform of deluded racist scum who bear no resemblance to Jesus and whom are not emulating Jesus.

Since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread title I assumed you were going for the sartorial angle.
I was replying to a post someone else posted not you. Evidently you were confused that the little white christians were muslims.
No, the extremist uniform is very similar. And it still has nothing to do with the thread title :)
Not very similar at all unless someone gave you the authority to dictate whats similar for others. If so who is this authority and why should I consider that authority valid?
I don't need to be authorised to make observations. Both uniforms are worn by people hiding ther ID, one, the militant uniform of wahabi Islam, the other the uniform of deluded racist scum who bear no resemblance to Jesus and whom are not emulating Jesus.
You do need to be authorized if your going to argue with me about what it looks like. You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to represent it as a fact.

Keep your Jesus shit to yourself, goy. We don't want anything to do with you nutballs.

You guys spent 1940 years treating us like shit if not outright murdering us, and just because FDR was picking fights with the fundamentalists, 50 years later the same fucking group of people who sat rapt at their radios listening to "Father" Coughlin are now listening to Rush Limbaugh and claiming to speak for Jews. "Judeo-Christian", my ass.

Calm down for a second.

Nobody is attacking Judaism, but we are referring to the Western culture which in a religious context is called Judeo-Christian as opposed to Islam.

Another topic completely is the one you are talking about, which refers to worldwide rampant antisemitism.

Lets keep on topic.
It's just the usual Christian bashing. Too scared to do the same to Islam :)

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

:lol:

I don't think you're understand what I'm talking about, at all.

I'm talking about how the term "Judeo-Christian" is just some bullshit Christians say in an attempt to co-opt Judaism into all your weird political shit.

We don't want to be associated with you. You guys are Christian, we're Jewish. There's a reason you guys split off 2000 years ago, and we haven't missed you. In fact, it's insulting - particularly when you say shit like "Judeo-Christian songs". When you say that, you mean Christian songs.

You do need to be authorized if your going to argue with me about what it looks like. You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to represent it as a fact.
I don't need any permission to point out the similarities between the two uniforms. You silly twat :)

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

I'm talking about how the term "Judeo-Christian" is just some bullshit Christians say in an attempt to co-opt Judaism into all your weird political shit.

We don't want to be associated with you. You guys are Christian, we're Jewish. There's a reason you guys split off 2000 years ago, and we haven't missed you. In fact, it's insulting - particularly when you say shit like "Judeo-Christian songs". When you say that, you mean Christian songs.
I don't think you can talk for all Jews. So stop it.

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

I admit I missed that distinction. Great point. :oops:

I don't need any permission to point out the similarities between the two uniforms. You silly twat :)
You do if you expect me not to laugh at them Silly Tilly. :laugh:

Be my guest. Why should I care what you laugh at?

Be my guest. Why should I care what you laugh at?
I dont know why you care but you sure tried to convince me to believe you.
laugh.gif

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :biggrin: :huddle:

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

I can speak for more Jews than you guys can.

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

I can speak for more Jews than you guys can.
No, you were speaking for all Jews and you cannot do that. I know a great many Jews and they certainly don't think the way you do. They use the term Judeo Christian, they appreciate Juseao Christian heritage and have no problem with it whatsoever. So please don't misrepresent Jews whilst peddling your hatred of Christianity.

Calm down for a second.

Lets keep on topic.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :biggrin: :huddle:
:beer:

Forum List

Back