Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert...

LINK: Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' At Holiday Concert

Ya think?

You can't have a nativity scene, ya can't sing any Christian-related carols at school, but you can indoctrinate the kids by teaching them to sing shite like "Mmmm Mmmm Obama' and 'Allahu Akbar'?!

:wtf:
Why aren't these parents questioning the children having to sing "the little lord jesus" "I love thee lord jesus" "holy infant" "sleep in heavenly peace" and "hallelujah"? Hmmm?

(X)Because they have been silenced thanks in part to the PC multicultural Marxist lieberals too remain so. If the say anything they will be called racists,bigots and haters. The American sheeple continue to just sit and be pushed around by the anti-white scum bags that want to destroy America and it's culture, traditions and heritage, and force feed all other cultures on them. They have become wimps and cowards, and refuse to accept what is happening to them. It will be their demise if they continue to stay silent, and their children will pay the price for their apathy in the future.

Ya think?

You can't have a nativity scene, ya can't sing any Christian-related carols at school, but you can indoctrinate the kids by teaching them to sing shite like "Mmmm Mmmm Obama' and 'Allahu Akbar'?!

Why aren't these parents questioning the children having to sing "the little lord jesus" "I love thee lord jesus" "holy infant" "sleep in heavenly peace" and "hallelujah"? Hmmm?

(X)Because they have been silenced thanks in part to the PC multicultural Marxist lieberals too remain so. If the say anything they will be called racists,bigots and haters. The American sheeple continue to just sit and be pushed around by the anti-white scum bags that want to destroy America and it's culture, traditions and heritage, and force feed all other cultures on them. They have become wimps and cowards, and refuse to accept what is happening to them. It will be their demise if they continue to stay silent, and their children will pay the price for their apathy in the future.
So that's why they allow Christianity to be forced on them ... anti-white marxism. LOL

They are singing Christian and Jewish songs, too...
Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
No they should fucking NOT.
Niddal Hassan and his ilk are the ones who should be condemned, not kids singing "God is Great." We're all descendants of poor old Abraham, hence same God.

??poor old Abraham?? he was not poor------he did ok

Apparently he was a Marxist stooge.

As a parent I would have instructed my child to keep his/her mouth shut at the concert.

The public high school I graduated from 40+ years ago has a fine chorale. Here's a slight piece of their Winter Concert Medley:

As a parent my kid would not be in that concert.

Ya think?

Because it is true probably.

Ya think?

(X)Because they have been silenced thanks in part to the PC multicultural Marxist lieberals too remain so. If the say anything they will be called racists,bigots and haters. The American sheeple continue to just sit and be pushe around by the anti-white scum bags that want to destroy America and it's culture, traditions and heritage, and force feed all other cultures on them. They have become wimps and cowards, and refuse to accept what is happening to them. It will be their demise if they continue to stay silent, and their children will pay the price for their apathy in the future.

Ya think?

So that's why they allow Christianity to be forced on them ... anti-white marxism. LOL

(X)When America received most of it's new immigrants from Britain and Europe decades ago everyone became American and assimilated with no problems. Today's new and different looking immigrants do not assimilate like the the Europeans did. One has to wonder why new immigrants feel that they can now do business in their own languages(post non-English signs)start up their own TV/radio stations, newspapers, cultural centers, and even schools, and get away with it. Did they not immigrate to America to become American, and assimilate like others did in the past? Thanks to the promotion of multiculturalism they don't have to assimilate anymore, and this has been going on in all Caucasian countries around the world for decades. They immigrate, we assimilate. There is something really wrong with this picture alright. Pathetic.

This is just another example of aggressive Islam attempting to make the US submit to its nasty culture.

All cultures certainly aren't equal and the US doesn't need its brand.

If they want to live in all the full cruel glory of Islam, let them seek out an Islamic nation like Saudi Arabia, settle there and chant to their hearts content!

If the Christian religion tried the same stand in Saudi Arabia they wouldn't last one hour. :mad-61:

Ya think?

You really should read your asinine links before you post them, clown.

Christian and Jewish songs will be performed as well, but the Ramadan song is getting all the attention.

Ya think?

Christian and Jewish songs will be performed as well, but the Ramadan song is getting all the attention.
Because it is a lie.

You didn't lie when you said ya can't sing Christian carols? Did you not read your own link, then? Those are the only two options.
As I explained I wasn't just talking about what was in the link...can't YOU read? oh wait, you CAN but doing so doesn't help push your agenda...
Why the hell isn't them singing about "the little lord jesus" in the same concert as "Allaha akbari" relevant to your false claim that "ya can't sing Christian carols but you can indoctrinate". One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?
Why are muslims so adamant about injecting their religion into Christian holidays? Do you see a push for Christian music in Muslim holiday celebrations? Come on, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious.

I'm an atheist by the way.

Which Muslims were "so adamant" about "injecting their religion into Christian holidays"?

Ya think?

Because it is a lie.

What's a "lie"? The OP's link?

In a Judeo-Christian civilization that's what you do!

You sing Judeo- Christian songs.

Should kids really be singing the words terrorist Major Niddal Hassan was screaming out as he gunned down his fellow troops at Fort Hood, though?
The KKK waved the American flag...
...ummm, so? They were grown men...teaching kids to sing terrorist battle cries is a little, too much, though.
Children_with_Dr._Samuel_Green,_Ku_Klux_Klan_Grand_Dragon,_July_24,_1948.jpg

You didn't lie when you said ya can't sing Christian carols? Did you not read your own link, then? Those are the only two options.
As I explained I wasn't just talking about what was in the link...can't YOU read? oh wait, you CAN but doing so doesn't help push your agenda...
Why the hell isn't them singing about "the little lord jesus" in the same concert as "Allaha akbari" relevant to your false claim that "ya can't sing Christian carols but you can indoctrinate". One can only conclude that either "ya" is different from "you", that you didn't read the link, or that you lied assuming no one would click the link. I'm going to go with option number three. Does your God approve of lying?
Why are muslims so adamant about injecting their religion into Christian holidays? Do you see a push for Christian music in Muslim holiday celebrations? Come on, it's fucking stupid and obnoxious.

Which Muslims were "so adamant" about "injecting their religion into Christian holidays"?

you want names and SS # and DNA profiles?

...ummm, so? They were grown men...teaching kids to sing terrorist battle cries is a little, too much, though.
Muslima's in White?

you want names and SS # and DNA profiles?

No, I'd settle for anything that would suggest any Muslims at all were "adamantly injecting their religion" into this choir concert.

Muslima's in White?
No. Little white christians.

Forum List

Back