Parents take children and babies to a drag show to tip the dancers and dance on stage.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Yup. Parents are taking their children and yes, babies, to a drag show and making them dance with the fags on stage and give them dollar bills with loud club music and a sign in the back that says "if I lick it it's mine".

In the video you can see a man holding a baby, a literal baby. These parents should be brought up on child abuse charges. All of these kids are now warped.

Yup. Parents are taking their children and yes, babies, to a drag show and making them dance with the fags on stage and give them dollar bills with loud club music and a sign in the back that says "if I lick it it's mine".

In the video you can see a man holding a baby, a literal baby. These parents should be brought up on child abuse charges. All of these kids are now warped.

So you don't believe in parental rights now? 😄

It might be a crime to drag a kid to a drag show but it might not. The point is that parents can pretty much raise their children the way they want in a free country. The groomer problem becomes an issue only when the government sanctions it.

I seriously doubt you support parental consent and authority when it comes to education.
I do. If a parent wants to teach their children that the nazis were right or that gays are evil that should be their right to but they should have to do it at home or pay a private institution to teach it. Public education should be about teaching facts and respect for your peers and fellow citizens.

What kind of parents are we talking about?

Families with two mommies?

^^^ Do keep in mind that they only like it when they are who get to pick the clothes. I highly doubt that a say of any form came from any of them that day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It might be a crime to drag a kid to a drag show but it might not. The point is that parents can pretty much raise their children the way they want in a free country. The groomer problem becomes an issue only when the government sanctions it.

Yet is it perfectly permissable to take young children to a church which teaches that a woman must submit to her husband, excuse all of his abuses, and pump out a baby every year until your uterus prolapses. That would be "raising them as good Christians", rather than indoctrinating them into a lifetime of abuse.

Forum List

Back