Paris Olympics

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Over the years I have seen many people on forums such as this bragging about how great it is in European countries and that the US should be more like them, including how these countries don't have gun violence like the US does. Well, here are a bunch of videos from Parisians in France warning people not to come to Paris for the Olympics. That's pretty bad when the people living there have to warn us not to come.

Over the years I have seen many people on forums such as this bragging about how great it is in European countries and that the US should be more like them, including how these countries don't have gun violence like the US does. Well, here are a bunch of videos from Parisians in France warning people not to come to Paris for the Olympics. That's pretty bad when the people living there have to warn us not to come.

Yeah like the 72 Olympics....

Hardly political but I guess when you’re desperate for attention...this is what you do.

Gee, someone on TikTok is being silly...that never happens.

The IOC has published the first list of Russians and Belarusians admitted to the Olympics. It includes 14 Russian and 11 Belarusian athletes in cycling, trampoline and wrestling. The IOC specified that the list would be supplemented.
One of the admitted athletes is Russian freestyle wrestling champion Natalya Malysheva. A few days earlier, representatives of the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine wrote a letter to IOC President Thomas Bach demanding that she not be admitted to the Olympic Games in Paris. The text of the letter states that Malysheva liked an Instagram post by another Russian athlete Dinara Kudaeva, which the committee considered as support for Russia's war against Ukraine

The IOC are morally bankrupt. They have brought politics into sport, thus violating Olympic principles. We can confidently state that the Olympic movement no longer exists, it has become a tool of political struggle.

Forum List

Back