Parkland gun control activist David Hogg lashes out at infowars

someone's crushing hard on alex

:lol:

Does the Hag give you wood?

HRC1-NP.jpg

InfoWars is for the Poorly Educated.

As CNN and Huffpo is for the easily duped
You must practically live there

Hardly you old shit stain. But it's obvious you do, one of the most ill informed, crass and perverted freaks on this forum.

Let your snot nosed brat Hogg debate Jones, the tyke will get shellacked. He's a clueless little shit
Lol I see that kid's really built himself a mansion in that genetically mangled little head of yours :laugh:

Parkland Gun Control Activist David Hogg Lashes Out at Infowars
Parkland school shooting survivor and activist David Hogg, who is being used by CNN as part of a lobbying effort to shut down the Alex Jones Channel on YouTube, lashed out at Infowars today during a Twitter tirade.

LOL the little douche can't take the heat then says he wants to go on Alex's show, omg please do it HOGG you will get verbally smeared beyond repair iwth fact, but we know your gutless advisers..........

Alex Jones is trying to get his face in the news.. who cares

Hardly you old shit stain. But it's obvious you do, one of the most ill informed, crass and perverted freaks on this forum.

Let your snot nosed brat Hogg debate Jones, the tyke will get shellacked. He's a clueless little shit
Lol I see that kid's really built himself a mansion in that genetically mangled little head of yours :laugh:

the echo is brutal

The lack of empathy and attacks from the right for these victims is astonishing. These kids are angry about what happened. Now you don't have to agree with their views on guns, but there is something called tact and decorum.

Infowars is a right wing conspiracy website. It's garbage and always will be garbage. Alex Jones is a nut.

As much as I dislike fox news, at least the majority of their reporting is based on actual facts. Infowars is often based on fiction.

Let's not forget the Infowars readers are the ones who started pizzagate and harassment of parents of Sandyhook victims.

Seriously you are supporting Alex Jones?

Nope I'm stating a fact. Jones would crush Hogg in debate. I don't care for Jones but he's not a stupid man

someone's crushing hard on alex

:lol:

Does the Hag give you wood?

View attachment 179395

no, and you're lucky stupidity isn't taxed.

i'd do cash deals.

Nosane?

I figured you for a manchelle groupie.
View attachment 179397

that's because you don't have the brains god gave a hamster.

Thanks for letting me know cupcake.

You seem awfully uptight.

Why so darling?

HRC2.jpg

The poor little bedwetter is going to have a tantrum because he ran across an adult he could not control. David Hogg has not been hurt, he is fine and looking for attention.

Nope I'm stating a fact. Jones would crush Hogg in debate. I don't care for Jones but he's not a stupid man
Jones is an overweight drunkard who's about to be kicked off YouTube for trolling like a child. Give Hogg a shot at him. Even a 3rd grader would make Jones look like he has dementia.

Parkland Gun Control Activist David Hogg Lashes Out at Infowars
Parkland school shooting survivor and activist David Hogg, who is being used by CNN as part of a lobbying effort to shut down the Alex Jones Channel on YouTube, lashed out at Infowars today during a Twitter tirade.

LOL the little douche can't take the heat then says he wants to go on Alex's show, omg please do it HOGG you will get verbally smeared beyond repair iwth fact, but we know your gutless advisers..........

He is 17 years old, a Senior in high school and lived through the Valentine Day Murders at his school. He is more mature, more articulate, more focused and more credible than the OP, and the others who attack the messenger.

Forum List

Back