Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

New York...wait for it...shocker.
Voted 73% Trump, idiot

Now if they could only educate you and the other 27%.
They believe Hillary is Satan and the rich pay too much and are pretty racist... Everyone outside the GOP bubble of ignorance and Hate knows who needs education.
Thanks for admitting it.. what does that have to do with parkland?
You believe a mountain of crap. Like all GOP voters. Universal background checks and no conversion kits 2 automatic equals taking all your guns away LOL
They do background checks idiot

Voted 73% Trump, idiot

Now if they could only educate you and the other 27%.
They believe Hillary is Satan and the rich pay too much and are pretty racist... Everyone outside the GOP bubble of ignorance and Hate knows who needs education.
Thanks for admitting it.. what does that have to do with parkland?
You believe a mountain of crap. Like all GOP voters. Universal background checks and no conversion kits 2 automatic equals taking all your guns away LOL
They do background checks idiot
The system is so full of holes it's ridiculous. This last kid had school and police notifications that should have refused him. The Armed Forces fail, many red States fail, mental health system fails etc etc. Fix the goddamn thing LOL ditto conversion kits. This is not rocket science d u h.

Ahhhh stop blaming others for your shortcomings throwback....The GOP and Trump are saving this nation and returning it to it's long ago lost glory...you freaking 1960's throwback POS.....you are what is wrong with America....

I know, another tax cuts for the rich! Dumbass Dupe.
Ahhhh stop blaming others for your shortcomings throwback....The GOP and Trump are saving this nation and returning it to it's long ago lost glory...you freaking 1960's throwback POS.....you are what is wrong with America....
I know, another text cut 4 the rich! Dumbass Dupe. Meanwhile we are now 40 years behind the rest of the modern world. Worst inequality and upward Mobility and benefits 4 the citizens. Great job! Getting worse all the time. Fix something, anything!

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda
Poverty causes crime

So, the Parkland shooter was poor?
See there...guns aren't to blame, poverty is

Laziness, irresponsibility, entitlement mentality,
evil and greed are just some of the causes for crime, asshole!

I can only assume, you're irresponsible
in some aspect or area in your life,
because you simply hate accountability!

Blaming Republicans for poverty...unreal

BS hate propaganda... like, BLM, the race card,
my body, my right, we don't choose who to love,
anti illegal immigrants=racists, that hate Mexicans

Please...do us all a favor, including yourself,
and slip into something more comfortable....
LIKE A FUCKING COMA!
Actually, it's illigitimacy that causes crime. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers.
And poverty causes bad single mothers d u h. One sixth of black adults are felons and can't get jobs. Brilliant! Thank you GOP
No, welfare causes single mothers. We've had poverty since the beginning of time. It wasn't associated with illigitimacy until the advent of welfare.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I am happily retired, but speechless at the ignorance and brainwashed idiocy of GOP voters. You have ruined the middle class and the country with your pander 2 the rich BS and hate.

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda
Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!
Actually, it's illigitimacy that causes crime. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers.
And poverty causes bad single mothers d u h. One sixth of black adults are felons and can't get jobs. Brilliant! Thank you GOP
No, welfare causes single mothers. We've had poverty since the beginning of time. It wasn't associated with illigitimacy until the advent of welfare.
How about letting felons get good jobs, passing good cheap daycare, a living wage and cheap training? Works everywhere but in our garbage and Hate GOP oligarchy... Keep voting against your own interests, super dupe.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I am happily retired, but speechless at the ignorance and brainwashed idiocy of GOP voters. You have ruined the middle class and the country with your pander 2 the rich BS and hate
It's easy to be a liberal tax and spender if you have little stake in the game you retired selfish POS throwback...some of us have to make a living and damn near went to the poor house under that Jackass Obama's reign of terror....At least give Trump an chance...others are...notice his rising poll numbers? People are happy you aging hippy creep....

Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!
How about letting felons get good jobs, passing good cheap daycare, a living wage and cheap training? Works everywhere but in our garbage and Hate GOP oligarchy... Keep voting against your own interests, super dupe.

Name a law that prevents felons from getting good jobs.

Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!

The law of Common Sense d u h...

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.
And exactly WHAT is an ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON, you ignorant FUCK?

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students:

So, since you blame the GOP for felons bring unable to get good jobs, and now say common sense keeps them from getting good jobs, you're saying that the GOP=common sense. Since your posts reveal an irrational hatred for the GOP, I can't imagine that's what you intended to say. Would you like another opportunity to sound a little less silly?

And keep trying to come up with how the GOP is keeping felons from getting good jobs.

So, since you blame the GOP for felons bring unable to get good jobs, and now say common sense keeps them from getting good jobs, you're saying that the GOP=common sense. Since your posts reveal an irrational hatred for the GOP, I can't imagine that's what you intended to say. Would you like another opportunity to sound a little less silly?

And keep trying to come up with how the GOP is keeping felons from getting good jobs.
No, follow the debate d u h. Democrats have changed laws and regulations to give them a better chance of getting a job. But much more needs to be done d u h. Before computers, it did not matter so much.

No, follow the debate d u h. Democrats have changed laws and regulations to give them a better chance of getting a job. But much more needs to be done d u h. Before computers, it did not matter so much.

So, IOW, you can't point to a single law Republicans passed that prevents felons from getting good jobs.

Yet you want to screech about how the GOP is making it impossible for felons to get good jobs. Do you not see how irrational that is?

Meanwhile, in the real world, I am happily retired, but speechless at the ignorance and brainwashed idiocy of GOP voters. You have ruined the middle class and the country with your pander 2 the rich BS and hate.
who didn't get a tax cut?

So, IOW, you can't point to a single law Republicans passed that prevents felons from getting good jobs.

Yet you want to screech about how the GOP is making it impossible for felons to get good jobs. Do you not see how irrational that is?
I guess that just points to the obvious eh?

name one.

Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!

You're not wrong. It's positively alarming, when you start getting into the data, to realize how many of the problems in our society stem from our destruction of the nuclear family model.

Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!

You're not wrong. It's positively alarming, when you start getting into the data, to realize how many of the problems in our society stem from our destruction of the nuclear family model.
the left wants everything without consequence.

The real snowflakes are the fragile gun nuts who strawman on this issue instead of actually understanding it. I don't see a problem with severely restricting certain types of weapons to people who have EARNED the right to buy them.

In Canada you need a firearms license to purchase an AR-15, mandatory training, an intensive background check, and none of the gun-loving people up there piss & moan and strawman about it and they have very few mass shootings as a result of it being very difficult for just any stupid fuck to buy any gun they want. Time to put teeth into the "well-regulated" part of the 2A.

1) You really want to talk about strawmen when the entire issue of "guns is eeeevil! We must ban them NAOW!" is itself a strawman? Irony much?

2) By definition, rights are not "earned". They are inherent. Furthermore, I would not be the least bit interested in having to "earn" them even if that were not so, because that implies that someone is the ultimate, elite arbiter of who "deserves" a right and who doesn't, and fuck THAT noise.

3) Yes, yes, the bloody damned wonders of Canada the Effing Perfect. I will never stop wondering why in the holy hell people who think Canada is Heaven can't just go there and participate in it, instead of trying to convert every other country into Canada, and force people who have no desire to experience that sort of "heaven" into living in it whether they like it or not.

4) Spare me your calls for "putting teeth into" things, which really just amounts to "Time for everyone to start using my faulty English comprehension, rather than the actual words". The explanatory "well-regulated militia" clause no more issues a directive for regulating guns themselves than the "promote the general welfare" phrase in the equally-explanatory Preamble refers to Welfare payout programs.

Forum List

Back