Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda
Poverty causes crime

So, the Parkland shooter was poor?
See there...guns aren't to blame, poverty is

Laziness, irresponsibility, entitlement mentality,
evil and greed are just some of the causes for crime, asshole!

I can only assume, you're irresponsible
in some aspect or area in your life,
because you simply hate accountability!

Blaming Republicans for poverty...unreal

BS hate propaganda... like, BLM, the race card,
my body, my right, we don't choose who to love,
anti illegal immigrants=racists, that hate Mexicans

Please...do us all a favor, including yourself,
and slip into something more comfortable....
LIKE A FUCKING COMA!
Actually, it's illigitimacy that causes crime. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers.
Actually, it's illigitimacy that causes crime. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers.
Drug offenses account for almost 50% of those incarcerated

Being a single mom and being a bad mom, are 2 different things

If you're not being raised right, chances are,
as you get older, you won't make good choices.

We learn what we live and live what we learn

No one said that single mom = bad mom, but it's a fact that single parent = less-than-optimal parent, no matter how much you want to make people feelz good and unstigmatized.

It is becoming increasingly obvious, at least to those who are willing to actually consider, discuss, and study the question, that the destruction of the nuclear family in our society is a fundamental flaw that goes much, much deeper than "raised right".

Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda
Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!
Drug offenses account for almost 50% of those incarcerated

Being a single mom and being a bad mom, are 2 different things

If you're not being raised right, chances are,
as you get older, you won't make good choices.

We learn what we live and live what we learn
Single mothers are almost always bad mothers. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers. That's a statistic that can't be ignored.
Single mothers are almost always bad mothers. 70% of the inmates in the state pen are the children of single mothers. That's a statistic that can't be ignored.
I'm a single mother, my son is 21 and stands at 6'11

He's never been in trouble
To this day, his business is my business
I have always held him accountable and set boundaries

When he was younger, I walked out of a theater,
left a museum, and marched out of Magic Kingdom,
he sat the rest of the day and night in the room, I didn't care

I keep a step stool in the kitchen.
If he gets sassy, I will grab the step stool
so we are eye to eye and ask him who he thinks he's talking to...
because you aren't talking to one of your fucking friends

It's rare I resort to the step stool though...
just a look or the sound of my footsteps, is enough

He is not out running the streets, I monitor his internet activity,
his cellphone, there is no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
or any of that other crap, allowed, certain video games,
TV shows and movies, are off limit, non negotiable

I know who he's with and where he's at, if he goes out,
I know his friends parents, because I have always stressed
the importance of the company you keep

When I'm not working, I'm at home
I have not paraded men, in and out of his life,
I don't have people over, I'm not out partying,

My son hasn't become part of the statistics
because I wasn't a contributing factor, for those statistics

Thanks for making this personal. 'Cause everything's all about you, right?

And poverty causes bad single mothers d u h. One sixth of black adults are felons and can't get jobs. Brilliant! Thank you GOP
No, welfare causes single mothers. We've had poverty since the beginning of time. It wasn't associated with illigitimacy until the advent of welfare.
How about letting felons get good jobs, passing good cheap daycare, a living wage and cheap training? Works everywhere but in our garbage and Hate GOP oligarchy... Keep voting against your own interests, super dupe.

Name a law that prevents felons from getting good jobs.
The law of Common Sense d u h...

And so you figure that what we need is to do away with common sense, because it's harmful to society?

Well, at least you're honest about your leftist nonsense.

And poverty causes bad single mothers d u h. One sixth of black adults are felons and can't get jobs. Brilliant! Thank you GOP
No, welfare causes single mothers. We've had poverty since the beginning of time. It wasn't associated with illigitimacy until the advent of welfare.
How about letting felons get good jobs, passing good cheap daycare, a living wage and cheap training? Works everywhere but in our garbage and Hate GOP oligarchy... Keep voting against your own interests, super dupe.

And so you figure that what we need is to do away with common sense, because it's harmful to society?

Democrats have been trying to help felons get jobs. I said it was a huge problem, obviously-if you have common sense. Especially since computers. Too bad the GOP has stopped the same thing happening with background checks on guns.

Democrats have been trying to help felons get jobs. I said it was a huge problem, obviously-if you have common sense. Especially since computers. Too bad the GOP has stopped the same thing happening with background checks on guns.

What laws have democrats written to help felons get good jobs? And if you try "common sense" again, I'll know you're not serious.

Face it, your insane hatred for the GOP blinds you to reality.

What laws have democrats written to help felons get good jobs? And if you try "common sense" again, I'll know you're not serious.

Face it, your insane hatred for the GOP blinds you to reality.
Try watching real news, super duper, or Google it.
Finding A Job With A Felony Conviction Is Hard. California May Make It Easier ...
https://fivethirtyeight.com › find...

Nov 3, 2014 · Attorney General Eric Holder and other Democrats have spoken ... just refuse to hire people with criminal records if their crimes aren't relevant to the job ...

States push to provide some ex-felons a second chance | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com › all › states-p...

Jul 21, 2013 · With far fewer job openings than applicants, employers have been especially picky about who to hire, making it harder for job seekers with any marks ...

To Help Ex-Offenders Get Jobs, Some States Reconsider Licenses
www.pewtrusts.org › blogs › 2017/03/08

Mar 8, 2017 · But in Lewis' home state of Illinois, felons can't get a license to sell insurance. ... political spectrum as lawmakers try to get more people with criminal records into ...

That may be what you THOUGHT you said, but that's not what was actually communicated (damn that whole "words mean things" concept).

That may be what you THOUGHT you said, but that's not what was actually communicated (damn that whole "words mean things" concept).
I just think you GOP voters aren't too on the ball... LOL

I think you're being wildly optimistic by referring to what you do as "thinking".

I think you're being wildly optimistic by referring to what you do as "thinking".
So what is the nonsense? That felons have a hard time getting work? Asking what law makes it so is pretty damn off the ball... You people live on another planet of ignorance.

Poverty causes crime

LIKE A FUCKING COMA!

There are no laws that prevents it. But there are policies by MOST Companies against hiring felons. Even Walmart won't hire you and that is just about the bottom of the barrel.

There are no laws that prevents it. But there are policies by MOST Companies against hiring felons. Even Walmart won't hire you and that is just about the bottom of the barrel.
And there are some laws against it for selling insurance I noticed... I suppose there are others...

If they do hire a felon, and the guy harms someone, Walmart would get sued. Whose fault is that?

So what is the nonsense? That felons have a hard time getting work? Asking what law makes it so is pretty damn off the ball... You people live on another planet of ignorance.

If you want to blame the GOP, you need to list a law. No law, no blaming the GOP. It's really simple, for the sane.

If they do hire a felon, and the guy harms someone, Walmart would get sued. Whose fault is that?
Damn Insurance again!!

If you want to blame the GOP, you need to list a law. No law, no blaming the GOP. It's really simple, for the sane.
They blocked democratic attempts to change it, dumbass, some of which I listed.

Last edited:

Get the hell out of here. Trump signed an EO permitting the mentally ill get guns. That only makes sense in Deplorableland.

B9B3A9F0-DE02-4310-BE6B-B2C7F5F0AC98.jpeg

Forum List

Back