Parkland victims brother reveals how Hogg treats other shooting victims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parkland Victim's Brother Reveals How Hogg Treats Other Shooting Victims
upload_2018-3-31_11-50-7.png

Don’t expect to see this in the mainstream media.

Of all the talking-head teenagers to emerge in the anti-gun hysteria that’s followed February’s mass shooting in Parkland, Florida, none have gotten more worshipful mass media coverage than Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg.

But for those with more intimate knowledge of the atrocity than the average blathering CNN host, the picture of Hogg is a little different.

A Twitter post by Patrick Petty, whose sister, Alaina, was murdered by the maniac who attacked Stoneman
---------------------------------------------------

The good news the dirt is coming out amazing well, it's called fighting back with your own lies loser. and your getting caught at ever turn. EMMA will be next and she too has dirt on her coming out.
Dumbasses get caught in their own lies, and eat themselves alive at every turn.

It's amazing to sit back and watch the loud mouth morons eating themselves alive.

The victims and their grieving families are ignored if they don't agree with the Hogg/CNN agenda

Of all the talking-head teenagers to emerge in the anti-gun hysteria that’s followed February’s mass shooting in Parkland, Florida, none have gotten more worshipful mass media coverage than Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg.

But for those with more intimate knowledge of the atrocity than the average blathering CNN host, the picture of Hogg is a little different.

A Twitter post by Patrick Petty, whose sister, Alaina, was murdered by the maniac who attacked Stoneman

Go on....

Why did you stop there?

Okay I'll fill in your blank FOR you ...

>> ..... , casts Hogg in a light the mainstream media will never produce.

I find it funny that @davidhogg111 wants people to show him love while being nasty and vile to others. Worse than that, he and his friends have not said a word to me since the shooting, considering my sister died on 2/14 don’t you think it would’ve been loving to reach out to me? David Hogg on Twitter

— Patrick Petty (@Patrickpetty23) March 29, 2018 <<

So your grand fucking "revelation" about how Hogg "treats other shooting victims" is that here's one where they haven't even communicated at all.

---- Except of course that if you click the Twit link it goes to a completely different post that isn't even related.

Nothing like starting a thread citing the sterling "Conservative Tribune" as a supposed source, and then cutting off the quote before it busts you, and then the quote isn't even real anyway.

We're used to it by now. Carrion, fake newser.

I'm just waiting for one of his classmates to smack that petulant little pout of his to the other side of his head.

Go on....

Why did you stop there?

Okay I'll fill in your blank FOR you ...

>> ..... , casts Hogg in a light the mainstream media will never produce.

I find it funny that @davidhogg111 wants people to show him love while being nasty and vile to others. Worse than that, he and his friends have not said a word to me since the shooting, considering my sister died on 2/14 don’t you think it would’ve been loving to reach out to me? David Hogg on Twitter

— Patrick Petty (@Patrickpetty23) March 29, 2018 <<

So your grand fucking "revelation" about how Hogg "treats other shooting victims" is that here's one where they haven't even communicated at all.

---- Except of course that if you click the Twit link it goes to a completely different post that isn't even related.

Nothing like starting a thread citing the sterling "Conservative Tribune" as a supposed source, and then cutting off the quote before it busts you, and then the quote isn't even real anyway.

We're used to it by now. Carrion, fake newser.
Or maybe it was an accident, as the post is there-
Twitter

94112AE3-A42B-4B25-BFF0-E443878CDEE1.png

Patrick Petty

@Patrickpetty23

·
Mar 29

I find it funny that @davidhogg111 wants people to show him love while being nasty and vile to others. Worse than that, he and his friends have not said a word to me since the shooting, considering my sister died on 2/14 don’t you think it would’ve been loving to reach out to me?
David Hogg
@davidhogg111
I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. (link: Fred Guttenberg on Twitter) twitter.com/fred_guttenber…

The victims and their grieving families are ignored if they don't agree with the Hogg/CNN agenda
That right there is where FOX comes into the picture. They take care of whatever is not done on the other networks.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Actually it's where mythbusters like me come into the picture to expose a bullshit fake story for what it is.

Which I already did in post 5.

View attachment 185704

---------------------------------------------------

The good news the dirt is coming out amazing well, it's called fighting back with your own lies loser. and your getting caught at ever turn. EMMA will be next and she too has dirt on her coming out.
Dumbasses get caught in their own lies, and eat themselves alive at every turn.

It's amazing to sit back and watch the loud mouth morons eating themselves alive.
NRA tools working overtime.

I'm sure the gun-hating, race-baiting, race obsessed liberals will get tired of Camera Hogg once they realize his mouth is too tiny to suck more than one minority-victim dick at a time.

Forum List

Back